Random DIY mixing and More

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
No plans, but as usual, subject to change :)

1778728.gif

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
Charging my minifits right now. The leds sequence from one to three, then repeat. Reminds me of the lightbar KIT, the car from Knightrider, has on the front. Airwolf, knightrider, the A-team, and macguyver were really good to watch years ago. Feeling nostalgic today, seems to happen around new years.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Charging my minifits right now. The leds sequence from one to three, then repeat. Reminds me of the lightbar KIT, the car from Knightrider, has on the front. Airwolf, knightrider, the A-team, and macguyver were really good to watch years ago. Feeling nostalgic today, seems to happen around new years.
    Good shows:thumbs:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Good morning random folks. Have you any plans today?
    Recover, lol. Just got the last two car loads of “kids” and grandkids on the road. I plan on doing absolutely nothing constructive, except try to mix a few long steepers. I got 4 mixed Friday, all new unknowns. Two are 2 weekers, 2 are 30 days.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Go easy on the peppermint, it's a strong flavor. Do a SFT starting at 2% and work up from there. You could try that peppermint with some double chocolate clear, maybe add some graham cracker clear and creme de menthe if you've got them.
    OMG...peppermint and chocolate. Perfect! I’ll try that today. I’m about to head out. Gotta get out of here for a little while so I don’t go stir crazy. o_O

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Recipe? Or did you already post it here?

I posted a version of it on here. I have been playing around with Vienna Cream FA quite a bit lately and love the weight(y) mouthfeel it gives to a mix. In this new version of Nana Butter I subbed Vienna Cream for vanilla custard Cap. There may have been Bavarian Cream in the old recipe as well which I took out completely. I think the old recipe is on Zazie's recipe blog.

Here's the new recipe:
    Banana Cream DX TFA 3.5%
    Butterscotch FLV .75%
    Caramel FA 1%
    Peanut Butter FLV 1%
    Peanut Butter DX TFA 1%
    Super Sweet CAP 1%
    Vienna Cream FA 3%

It's not a SNV and needs at least 3 weeks steep and gets better as it ages.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I posted a version of it on here. I have been playing around with Vienna Cream FA quite a bit lately and love the weight(y) mouthfeel it gives to a mix. In this new version of Nana Butter I subbed Vienna Cream for vanilla custard Cap. There may have been Bavarian Cream in the old recipe as well which I took out completely. I think the old recipe is on Zazie's recipe blog.

Here's the new recipe:
    Banana Cream DX TFA 3.5%
    Butterscotch FLV .75%
    Caramel FA 1%
    Peanut Butter FLV 1%
    Peanut Butter DX TFA 1%
    Super Sweet CAP 1%
    Vienna Cream FA 3%

It's not a SNV and needs at least 3 weeks steep and gets better as it ages.
    Looks yummy! I think I have one version screenshot. I’ll mix this one up. Been craving a good nanner vape

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Looks yummy! I think I have one version screenshot. I’ll mix this one up. Been craving a good nanner vape

At these ratios the peanut butter comes through a tad more than the banana. The banana comes through occasionally but honestly it's very light. The caramel and butterscotch are also very noticeable. If you want a more banana forward mix I would up the percentage of banana cream by 1% and go .75% instead of 1% on both peanut butters.:)

Users who are viewing this thread