hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Thinking I'll stick with my old favs that I'm very well stocked up on.

It’s a one shot. Just mix and vape. I didn’t even steep one bottle before trying it

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I made this one the beginning of November and forgot about it. It’s really sweet! I might try it again but leave out the super sweet.

9e4cb8cb7bc2b5012a723a3c3302e1b0.jpg

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    I made this one the beginning of November and forgot about it. It’s really sweet! I might try it again but leave out the super sweet.

I think I'll give this one a try, since I have all the ingredients. But will take your advice and leave out the Super Sweet.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I think I'll give this one a try, since I have all the ingredients. But will take your advice and leave out the Super Sweet.

I like some sweet stuff but it was too much for me.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Banana creeps me out. I barely like them in real life. And by that, I mean they have to be at the PERFECT stage of ripeness. Which is slightly before most folks consider "ripe." I have been eating them for breakfast, but I swear, I wish there were a banana cart that came by my house or something, because then I wouldn't have to eat them icky sweet and sort of mushy. Also, never ever ever LOSE a banana which I have done before (Oh, think pockets of lunch bags etc.) it turns into something you really don't want to deal with.

Nope. I'm not picky or anything but banana, peanut butter, cherry and strawberry are RIGHT OUT. They all taste worse than the worst thing you have ever tasted voluntarily even though you are like "Oh GOD this is gonna SUCK."

OH HAY! I have not smoked a cigarette this whole time! Did not even think about it. Go me. Now, I'm thinking I have "earned" one but somehow, like, even I don't think being late to call out because my brain was scrambled sort of "earns" me a cigarette. It "earns me" a performance plan, I should stick to my ecigs.

Notes done. I am gong to Walmart later. For one, I need bras. I only have 2 and one broke. Yes, I think it is totally wacky to buy bras from Walmart but I'm not going to like, any other store today. Bananas and bras. And food. Etc.

Man I have an awful headache. I tried to assemble my "Climbing Machine" today.

Easy assembly yeah WHATEVER. I couldn't even figure out the first piece. I left it all unpacked in the kitchen. I hope the husband gets the hint. Yoga is great (I have started calling it my medical marijuana, I do it right after work and unload on my various catastrophes) but I feel like I could IDK, deal with a bit more cardiovascular exercise. Everyone says they are impossible and you die after the first five minutes. I can't wait. Exercise seems to be the only thing that makes me cheery these dayz. Guh. I mean, technically I should rest today but I am like NO EXTRA hard yoga.

I should also remember not to injure myself, I guess.

I need to fill up all my vapes. OMG I make SO much a better peaches and cream than Cappella V2 does. Mine's way better it tastes... less fermented or something. You really want to add a small bit of apricot and mango to the peach. Etc.

Anna

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    At these ratios the peanut butter comes through a tad more than the banana. The banana comes through occasionally but honestly it's very light. The caramel and butterscotch are also very noticeable. If you want a more banana forward mix I would up the percentage of banana cream by 1% and go .75% instead of 1% on both peanut butters.:)
    Duly noted! Thank you :). I have a sick love for banana taffy irl, and peanut butter. Looking forward to this one!!

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Installed a shiny new 6 TB 3.5" HDD in my PC today. A massive upgrade of storage on 3 external harddrives with a measly 3.75 TB total. Less clutter with wires/cables and drives laying everywhere on the cabinet shelf. I've got oodles of storage now. A 500 GB m.2 ssd, a 250 GB sata ssd, and now this new HDD. Plus all the externals I have. I also shucked a 320 GB 2.5" hdd from an old laptop before I donated it. All told, I have 10.82 TB of storage.. so plenty for recipes :D

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

I found Sugar Cookie to be so revolting sweet I piffed mine away

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I’ve never bought or vaped a banana flavor. It just never sounded good. I eat a banana almost every day but vaping it just doesn’t sound appealing.

I got my zenith pro the other day and loaded it with DF. I kinda forgot I bought it. I think my taste buds might be off today because it tastes sweeter than I remember.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I love to vape banana. I always have it in my stash.
    If I buy Runts, I always save banana and grape runts for last to savor! But I'm not sure I would like to vape it. I guess I wouldn't know until I tried it. Are there realistic banana flavors out there?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    If I buy Runts, I always save banana and grape runts for last to savor! But I'm not sure I would like to vape it. I guess I wouldn't know until I tried it. Are there realistic banana flavors out there?

Ripe Banana tfa taste like it's named but if you up the percentage it seemingly takes on a runt or laffy Taffy candy like flavor. Banana cream tfa is less realistic but still very good.

Users who are viewing this thread