Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Atrium Health has new questions in their inquiry ;
Do you vape ?
Does your vape contain nicotine ?
Does your vape contain flavorings ?
Does your vape contain CDB oil ?

Which, of course, leads to....

Wow, I didn't know vaping had been around that long !
How do you make your own liquid ?
Well, your blood oxygen is actually pretty good at 96%, considering....

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Home today. Cannot lift my right arm. Shoulder hurts badly. Going to Urgent Care (aka the clinic) at 11:00 this morning. Reporting it through work, so it's all work comp from here.

Did you lift something too heavy at work?

OK, the first Stixx NETs I ever bought came from NicRiver and they sucked big time. Not sure if they were watered down or what but the flavors direct from Stixx are definitely not the same. There was one flavor in common in both orders which was the A+ NET so I'm quite sure they are not the same. As for the stuff from Stixx. Could be I just haven't hit the one I really like yet. At any rate the jury is still out.

Maybe the stuff from nic river is just old stock? I'm tempted to order the teas again but from stixx.

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC

No, but strenuous force downward on a load bar to tighten ratchet for 4" load straps is routine. For some reason (I was thinking just getting old) securing my morning load before I left work late yesterday seemed a little sore.
    Midnight I woke up in pain. And I mean pain.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Maybe the stuff from nic river is just old stock? I'm tempted to order the teas again but from stixx.
    I got the teas from Stixx. IMO they suck.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    No, but strenuous force downward on a load bar to tighten ratchet for 4" load straps is routine. For some reason (I was thinking just getting old) securing my morning load before I left work late yesterday seemed a little sore.
    Midnight I woke up in pain. And I mean pain.
    Time to retire?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I got a good recipe.

When I bought pre-made juices I loved a juice called Don Juan Reserve by Kings Crest. It's a pecan pie inspired flavored ejuice with hints of chocolate. I have been trying to clone it since I started DIY and while this recipe isn't exactly like the original t is pretty good. Be warned, it requires a long steep. (6 weeks)

Don Juan Reserve Clone V12

Butter Pecan FW 9%
    Caramel FA 2%
    Cocoa FA .75%
    Maple Pecan FW 7%
    Smooth FA .50%
    Sweetener TPA 1%
    Yellow Cake FW 3%

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I got a good recipe.

When I bought pre-made juices I loved a juice called Don Juan Reserve by Kings Crest. It's a pecan pie inspired flavored ejuice with hints of chocolate. I have been trying to clone it since I started DIY and while this recipe isn't exactly like the original t is pretty good. Be warned, it requires a long steep. (6 weeks)

Don Juan Reserve Clone V12

Butter Pecan FW 9%
    Caramel FA 2%
    Cocoa FA .75%
    Maple Pecan FW 7%
    Smooth FA .50%
    Sweetener TPA 1%
    Yellow Cake FW 3%
    I’m going to have to print that out! Sounds yummy

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    Time to retire?

Not hardly. Four, maybe five more years and the mortgage is done, house is ours, and then maybe.
    Biceptular Tendinitis. One week of light duty, but "No Continued Grasping" (steering wheel), "No Repeated or Commonly Repeated Movements" (10 speed Eaton manual transmission), "No Truck Driving" (duh-h-h), "No Lifting, Pushing or Pulling in Excess of 5lbs" (are you $@&$!#& kidding me ?!?!?). Come back in one week.
    I read that off to the Transportation Manager and he said "Well, Guess you're off for a week."

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I hope you heal quickly

I had to leave work early today. My wife called and said we lost power and when it came back on the furnace wasn’t working. I came home and tested the over temperature sensor and it was reading bad. Our furnace is old so I keep a few parts on hand. I put in a new sensor and we’re up and running. I have an air induction motor for it that I’ve been meaning to install but have been putting it off. I’ll get to it one of these days.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Not hardly. Four, maybe five more years and the mortgage is done, house is ours, and then maybe.
    Biceptular Tendinitis. One week of light duty, but "No Continued Grasping" (steering wheel), "No Repeated or Commonly Repeated Movements" (10 speed Eaton manual transmission), "No Truck Driving" (duh-h-h), "No Lifting, Pushing or Pulling in Excess of 5lbs" (are you $@&$!#& kidding me ?!?!?). Come back in one week.
    I read that off to the Transportation Manager and he said "Well, Guess you're off for a week."
    Wishing that mortgage could be paid in less time. Good luck.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I hope you heal quickly

I had to leave work early today. My wife called and said we lost power and when it came back on the furnace wasn’t working. I came home and tested the over temperature sensor and it was reading bad. Our furnace is old so I keep a few parts on hand. I put in a new sensor and we’re up and running. I have an air induction motor for it that I’ve been meaning to install but have been putting it off. I’ll get to it one of these days.
    Smart thing to have spare parts

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Why is it the prettiest, sexiest, more desirable nurse only comes to give you a shot in the .... cheek ?

Try letting her give you an ultrasound of the testicles after a horrific (to us) motocross crash. In case anyone was wondering they use that real thick gel when doing it.

Reactions: hittman

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I’m going to have to print that out! Sounds yummy

I have a 13th version (lol) steeping using Capella's butter pecan. Some of my other versions focused on the graham cracker part of the original eliquid I was trying to clone. The graham cracker with the pecan flavors combined for a grainy harsh note that was not desirable. The smooth could not even tone it down... When I replaced graham cracker with FW yellow cake it gave it more of the pie crust note I wanted. FW yellow cake at low percentages kind of gives the flavor of those animal crackers in the little circus boxes.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Home today. Cannot lift my right arm. Shoulder hurts badly. Going to Urgent Care (aka the clinic) at 11:00 this morning. Reporting it through work, so it's all work comp from here.
    Tough to get old Pops.

OK, the first Stixx NETs I ever bought came from NicRiver and they sucked big time. Not sure if they were watered down or what but the flavors direct from Stixx are definitely not the same. There was one flavor in common in both orders which was the A+ NET so I'm quite sure they are not the same. As for the stuff from Stixx. Could be I just haven't hit the one I really like yet. At any rate the jury is still out.
    I believe I read several Stixx reviews where they mentioned Ty increased his concentration levels at one time.

Tell your boss to slap an Allison transmission in your truck.

Why is it the prettiest, sexiest, more desirable nurse only comes to give you a shot in the .... cheek ?
    I had a super cute young girl cleaning my teeth the other day. Sweet little thing. And there I was on my back with my piehole wide the hell open. As cute as that little hygienist morsel was I was as equally not cute. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread