Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Do you have any RY4? Or caramel? Might go well together. BTW, I'm still searching for a good RY4 (been using the last of my pre-mix) TFA just tastes mostly like butterscotch to me... I want more of a caramel/vanilla... of course I could just use those flavors instead. I do like hangsens RY1 (just a bit of caramel/vanilla but a nice tobacco with a hint of "asian" flavor)
    Hangsen Ry 3 used to be a favorite of mine.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Do you have any RY4? Or caramel? Might go well together. BTW, I'm still searching for a good RY4 (been using the last of my pre-mix) TFA just tastes mostly like butterscotch to me... I want more of a caramel/vanilla... of course I could just use those flavors instead. I do like hangsens RY1 (just a bit of caramel/vanilla but a nice tobacco with a hint of "asian" flavor)

I used to use a lot of ry4 double and still have a 4oz bottle. I think I have a few caramel flavors.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Good morning flavorers! I was gonna buy some flavors (stress) but not time to mix and ALSO (I AM SO MAD) believe I have isolated my hip pain to my DANSKO clogs, the beloved clogs you pay like 136 dollars for per pair and I have all the colors I need.

I have no shoes, gonna have to try and buy some online. Maybe not right this second but SOON. Man, I'm annoyed. I wonder if I should try to sell my danscos online used. They are in perfect shape.

You actually fetch GOOD money for them they are like the rolls Royce of shoes. But, this is PARALYZING for a shoe addict lemme tell you. I mean, getting the dancos was hard enough now need three differed pairs. Sigh. But there is a major correlation.

Good morning. Waking up. Sorta. Hope all is well with everyone.

No word on demor/rebuild or demo/replace. The husband is gone. He is REALLY good at getting me to do things I need to do like go to bed on freaking time.

I really need to work on that. He is now also leaning toward ah, home. The adjuster is good everyone says so we shall see.

Anna

So yeah, I might buy land an a couple of tents.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    @Bronze c'mon. I mean, there's homeless..... And then there is homeless.

If it DOES get rebuilt I am (as I told my sis) selling it to a California Baby Boomer couple, not a nice family, even if the family offers more, I have been WAITING for CA to fall off into the ocean and stop BOTHERING everyone (I hope the senators and whatever are at home during one of my many breaks) but as I told my sis, "Perhaps this will be like that Starfish quote, only instead of saving one at a time, you stomp on one at a time."

It made me feel better... momentarily. You would not catch me dead in CA anytime soon, like, EVER. I saw the redwoods and all that (some people carved their NAMES in some famous ones what is WRONG with people, and now I 'm good.

Tax wise it was awful but not as bad as New York. I sort of got the feeling they were weighing you somehow as you drove across the state border and if you weighed more on exit, they would like TAKE your money or say "would you care to donate that pound of flesh?"

I mean... EVERYTHING. They had this cool tantalizing like hanging bridge you could walk across as some of some state park or something but I think they wanted 10 dollars to allow you to do it.

The only reason I ever may go to NY again is cuz my little brother is there.

Anna

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    Good morning mixers. Had trouble getting to sleep last night, in and out of bed. At one point I gathered up my laptop and began wandering through the Recipes section (I occasionally do that) when I think I found a recipe that called for equal parts Yellow Cake, Butter Pecan and Caramel. Or I think I did. But I don't see it this morning.
    Was I dreaming ? Or imagining ? Such a recipe would seems sweet and heavy, wouldn't it ?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I am going to to try getting out my sweet tobacco and butterscotch ripple and mix a bottle. It’s been a long time since I’ve had it. I wonder if I’ll still like it.

I might mix up a batch of that as well.

I know you are familiar with LMP. I am taking the flavors from that recipe that make up the pudding element, pudding base VTA and flapper pie SC, and trying to come up with a cornbread pudding recipe using Cornbread OOO. I've been toying with the cornbread flavor a little and like it around 2% with one drop of AP per 10ml. I'm going to add .5% maple syrup FW to the mix to add a little sweetness and depth to the mix.

I'd like to come up with something similar to Country Clouds Cornbread Pudding if possible....

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I need a nice mild custard (not heavy, "cloying" or too much vanilla) Might try Cap Vanilla Custard, but wondering if all I really need is a good Bavarian Creme instead. I have some (pre-made) Vapetasia Killer Kustard... exactly what I don't want (I thought it was great at first... now I can barely tolerate it.

I have CAP vanilla custard. A lot of people like it, I'm not really a big fan of it though. I use it primarily to add thickness and mouthfeel to a mix. Bavarian Creme TPA does that just as well. My "new to me" favorite cream to play with right now is Vienna Cream FA.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Happy Saturday, merry mixers :)

1783490.gif

Reactions: hittman

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I want to do my taxes today. :eek: I think I’ll recoil an atty first and make a new recipe to get me through the drudgery of it. I’m sitting here looking at an eggnog recipe but I don’t have everything for it so I’ll be winging it.
    Good luck. On both.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Two SFTs to vape today. An A-B between Raspberry (FW) and Raspberry (FA).
    I'll be interested in your results. I just read a piece somewhere yesterday (CRS) saying that INW Raspberry is excellent. I haven't looked yet to see if I have it.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I'll be interested in your results. I just read a piece somewhere yesterday (CRS) saying that INW Raspberry is excellent. I haven't looked yet to see if I have it.
    I'm sensing there is a considerable difference between the FW and FA versions based on how they smell. I'd like to be more precise in knowing what the difference is. They also impart a different color after two weeks of steeping.

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    pipesandcigars.com order showing shipped, in transit, and moving through Easton PA. Which probably means it is being processed for air mail in LVI Airport, or on a truck moving down I-81.
    Tracking reports arrival by the end of day on Tuesday. Might be time to get the Mason Jars prepped.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I might mix up a batch of that as well.

I know you are familiar with LMP. I am taking the flavors from that recipe that make up the pudding element, pudding base VTA and flapper pie SC, and trying to come up with a cornbread pudding recipe using Cornbread OOO. I've been toying with the cornbread flavor a little and like it around 2% with one drop of AP per 10ml. I'm going to add .5% maple syrup FW to the mix to add a little sweetness and depth to the mix.

I'd like to come up with something similar to Country Clouds Cornbread Pudding if possible....

If you do, please share it. I need an excuse to use the cornbread I bought.

Reactions: FranC

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

I have both inw raspberries. They are good but I honestly don’t remember why I got both.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    If you do, please share it. I need an excuse to use the cornbread I bought.

This is what I have noted down for this next version:
    1 drop A/P per 10ml
    Cornbread OOO 2%
    Flapper Pie SC 3%
    Pudding Base .5%
    Maple Syrup FW .50
    Super Sweet CAP .50%

Users who are viewing this thread