Somewhere between here and there
    This is what I have noted down for this next version:
    1 drop A/P per 10ml
    Cornbread OOO 2%
    Flapper Pie SC 3%
    Pudding Base .5%
    Maple Syrup FW .50
    Super Sweet CAP .50%

I use pudding base at 3-4% in other mixes. Are you expecting much of a steep on this?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I use pudding base at 3-4% in other mixes. Are you expecting much of a steep on this?

3-4 weeks. The pudding aspect of LMP really deepens after the 3 week mark and I am hoping for the same result with this mix. At least the new mix won't have lemon fade.. If I was using pudding base on it's own I would probably mix it at a higher percentage. I think flapper pie helps give the pudding base a little more ooomph.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I like CAP vanilla custard, but you can't overdo it, kinda. It gets pretty custardy pretty quick.

Ya'all are so industrious. I really need to get on notes soon like REALLY.

Anna
    I'm using CAP in a chocolate custard recipe I'm experimenting with now. I have 7% of it in the recipe. Sounds like I might have blown that one up.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I'm using CAP in a chocolate custard recipe I'm experimenting with now. I have 7% of it in the recipe. Sounds like I might have blown that one up.

You might be okay, I vape this one every now and then, and it tastes good to me :|

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gpjoe posted this in the fav recipe thread on 4/18/2019

Third World Custard (credit to ThirdWorldOrder):

Cake Batter (CAP) 1.00%
    French Vanilla (CAP) 2.50%
    Golden Butter (CAP) 0.20%
    Marshmallow (FA) 1.50%
    Vanilla Custard (CAP) 10.00%

Nice and creamy with a buttery finish. My favorite custard.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KAS

Last edited:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Works for me here in NC. We get snow once in awhile (many winters none) but it generally melts within hours. On even more rare occasions we'll get an ice storm or some sizeable snow and it shuts down the state for a couple days but by and large we really don't get very much winter weather here. NC, SC, GA, AL close to the same.
    Hey! Don’t forget us in La ;)! It’s supposed to drop to the low 50’s the next few days, everyone here is freaking out about the “cold” :lol:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hey! Don’t forget us in La ;)! It’s supposed to drop to the low 50’s the next few days, everyone here is freaking out about the “cold” :lol:

We’re at 21 with 25mph winds today. We had freezing rain yesterday. I’ll take 50 in the winter any day.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Well, I was correct. There is a major difference between Raspberry (FW) and Raspberry (FA). To be succinct, FW is RASPBERRY, and FA is raspberry. There is no second guessing that FW is raspberry. Very strong raspberry flavor. I wont say it tastes like candy because it doesn't, but it's about a step away. FA, on the other hand, is very light. Almost tastes floral.

For me, I prefer the FW because I want to get to the point quicker. But some may like a very light flavor in which case FA would be the better choice.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    In my pursuit of "less sweet", I seem to have "painted myself into a corner". Been using Pur Cookie (shortbread) with fruits just to find they are not sweet enough (for example Lemon Sicily) I almost always mix fruits with bakery flavors so going to try Yellow Cake instead... and actually order some sweetener (never thought I would say that) just in case. For now, going to resort to adding some pre-made juice (Vapetasia Killer Kustard) I got the cookie to add to other pre-made fruit juices I have (because they are too sweet) What is that other sweetener that's not too strong like Super Sweet? Might even try marshmallow (don't think I would like Cotton Candy so no EM)

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I read that diy ejuice bought the recipes or something. I don't think it's discontinued. They are showing more options now than when I bought it.
    From Walt at Real Flavors from an eliquid forum:

“Soooooooo… the deal is just about done but DIY eJuice is going to buy our top flavors and become the new manufacturer (using the same processes and items as we currently do).”

YAY! He also went on to say the flavors would still be called Real Flavours with the “u” added.

Now I won’t have to treat my aged bourbon cream like liquid gold and ration it out.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I was wondering the same thing.

Back to taxes...:eek:
    I used to do my taxes on TurboTax. Then they got ridiculously expensive so I went with TaxAct. Then they got ridiculously expensive. Now I just do them by hand like I used to do before computers. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Fran, I keep meaning to tell you but I keep forgetting. With regard to the Honduran Fruit recipes to save time. Make two bottles. Each has the same amount of Honduran Ligero. In one bottle, use 1% fruit. In the other, use 4%. Somewhere between this is where you will like it. Wait two weeks. Vape the 1%, then the 4%. That'll give you an idea. Then make another bottle using the 1% and 4% bottles in a proportion you think would be best. Maybe you like it closer to the 1% so make your next bottle 3/4's at 1% and 1/4 at 4%. If you like it there then it's .75(1) + .25(4) = 1.75%. You don't have to wait for steeping to try your 3rd bottle (or 4th if necessary).

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Well, I was correct. There is a major difference between Raspberry (FW) and Raspberry (FA). To be succinct, FW is RASPBERRY, and FA is raspberry. There is no second guessing that FW is raspberry. Very strong raspberry flavor. I wont say it tastes like candy because it doesn't, but it's about a step away. FA, on the other hand, is very light. Almost tastes floral.

For me, I prefer the FW because I want to get to the point quicker. But some may like a very light flavor in which case FA would be the better choice.
    Purilum Raspberry is beautiful. Just a good clean fruit, will take over a mix with long steeps if use above 2%. 3% is my sweet spot for a simple raspberry & cream.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Purilum Raspberry is beautiful. Just a good clean fruit, will take over a mix with long steeps if use above 2%. 3% is my sweet spot for a simple raspberry & cream.
    I kinda have that one on my "Next time I order from RS" list. Whenever that is.

Users who are viewing this thread