hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Have you shopped for dna 75 boards lately?

I just checked evolv's website. For that price on boards it is worth buying more jac mods but it would be nice to have back ups. If nothing else, I could grab a couple screens for back up.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's hard not to worry. There's a hearing coming up here about a proposed bill that would allow the sale only of devices that have been approved as therapeutic products--which is a can of worms that most other restrictive legislation has not opened, as far as I know. If it passes, vaping will likely die in Maine. Won't affect me but would spell doom for the many, many smokers in this state who might otherwise have switched.
    I have to really hope that one fails.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I just checked evolv's website. For that price on boards it is worth buying more jac mods but it would be nice to have back ups. If nothing else, I could grab a couple screens for back up.
    That's what I would be weighing. Get replacement parts or just buy new.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We have no sales tax here and no income tax so the State is always looking for something to tax. They once tried to tax campsites with our rooms and meals tax. They failed. I'm really surprised they didn't just go for a tax on all vaping stuff.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    We have no sales tax here and no income tax so the State is always looking for something to tax. They once tried to tax campsites with our rooms and meals tax. They failed. I'm really surprised they didn't just go for a tax on all vaping stuff.
    The state is going to soak their residents in one form or another.

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I didn’t write this one but am enjoying it so thought I’d share it. I’m about half way through my second 15ml bottle of it.

e41511ec4ffe4657f840b133948e2a61.jpg

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    hittman, that sounds really good! I like the use of blueberry muffin and lemon cake to keep it simple. I like the idea of using lemon to brighten up the blueberry (almost like using raspberry with blackberry) Sounds kinda sweet for my tastes... maybe I can sub something for the frosting.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I didn’t write this one but am enjoying it so thought I’d share it. I’m about half way through my second 15ml bottle of it.

e41511ec4ffe4657f840b133948e2a61.jpg
    You must've shared this before, because it's been on my "to mix" list for months now. Looking forward to having the gumption to get to it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread