Random DIY mixing and More

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
Good morning! Today I clean house. I’m kind of tired of being the worker bee all.the.time. :eek: It’s getting to me. I need to get out in the world more but it’s hard when I’m the only adult keeping it all together and my chore list is longer than I am tall. Other than that, I’m making a list of flavors to buy from the latest discussions. So far I have holy holy vanilla, condensed milk, raspberry, lemon, lemon Sicily, chocolate chunks, and caramel butter. I attempted my own version of the Mayan milk recipe from another thread and it was weak. I didn’t enjoy it. Probably should have used my huge bottle of cocoa that I haven’t touched. I wish I had more time to spend on mixing.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
I hadn’t heard of that milk recipe. Can you post it?
Mayan Milk (basically chocolate milk)

1% FA butterscotch
0.75% HS chocolate cream
1% FLV cream
1.5% CAP double chocolate v2
2% FA meringue
0.75% CAP super sweet
1% LB vanilla bean ice cream

I’m not even sure what HS and LB is so I substituted. I substituted a lot of the flavors. My version was just weak. It’s operator error (me) as the original recipe sounds delish.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

1% FA butterscotch
    0.75% HS chocolate cream
    1% FLV cream
    2% FA meringue
    0.75% CAP super sweet

I’m not even sure what HS and LB is so I substituted. I substituted a lot of the flavors. My version was just weak. It’s operator error (me) as the original recipe sounds delish.
    Hangsen and liquid barn

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

1% FA butterscotch
    0.75% HS chocolate cream
    1% FLV cream
    2% FA meringue
    0.75% CAP super sweet

I don’t have the chocolate or chocolate cream. I’d use another chocolate but not sure about the cream. Maybe just increase the chocolate and use another cream.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I don’t have the chocolate or chocolate cream. I’d use another chocolate but not sure about the cream. Maybe just increase the chocolate and use another cream.
    I substituted the chocolate cream with milk chocolate, I added ABC, substituted the double chocolate with just chocolate, and I didn’t have a lot of the vendors so I just used what I had in those flavors.

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    I read the reviews I saw and all said to steep it. At first there are off flavors but was good with a steep. It sounds like it needs supporting flavors.
    It would be better with rhubarb. Thats what it lacks for me anyway.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I substituted the chocolate cream with milk chocolate, I added ABC, substituted the double chocolate with just chocolate, and I didn’t have a lot of the vendors so I just used what I had in those flavors.
    Nothing wrong with subs.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    As long as one knows how ;)

giphy.gif

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Good morning mixers. It sure has been a long week at work. I'm looking forward to the weekend.

ME TOO.

Even with being sick, it's been super rough. I slept til 8:30 today. OH MAH God our insurance company are being.... words cannot express. We are definitely going to have to get our own assessments, possibly a lawyer and at that point it gets complicated, because you have to do things to make it more than the actual total, like emotional pain and suffering, proving they were crooks, etc., to EVEN make it worthwhile,

I told my husband I would "support him the way I supported him with his disability claim" which was a TOTAL PITA for me, and very expensive.

Although, they should not be allowed to do this to people. I bet there is a million more of us who Just Don't Know,. Sigh.

Something (many things?) must be done and I am looking forward to none of them. Thankfully at least the husband WORKED in that field,

Right now, we need their little code book about what's covered and what is not. That, and our own structural engineer.

Oh boy,. I really DON'T want to dp this. AT ALL.

I only have like 3 notes that is one consolation.

Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

I might try with tfa double chocolate at a higher percentage. I’m not sure on the cream.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I did not have butter mint, but it is on its way, along with some other stuff. I have always wanted avocado, for example.

Man, I just cannot BRING me to pay shipping on one flavor but they add up so fast... Well I suppose I got some good deals and etc. I could not bring myself to pay what they wanted for Pink Guava (but I did get some other grapefruit stuff) and all told it was under 35 bucks, so eh.

I don't think that will make us or break us at last I HOPE NOT. LOL, it was also my "third paycheck in a month" that happens occasionally, where they don't take out all the costs of your dang benefits.. Sigh. So, yes, I did that.

I am now going to halt shopping, but I am looking forward to butter mint.

Anna

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I attempted my own version of the Mayan milk recipe from another thread and it was weak. I didn’t enjoy it. Probably should have used my huge bottle of cocoa that I haven’t touched. I wish I had more time to spend on mixing.
    How about just adding some cocoa and maybe a bit more raspberry?

Users who are viewing this thread