Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Sorry to be on topic:
They go good in chocolate.

Mandarin (FA) 4%
Orange Cream (TFA) 2%
Plum (TFA) 2%
Chocolate Cream (IW) 2%

The TFA Plum will be directly exchanged for IW Smoked Plum next time. The IW Chocolate Cream looks like a real coil killer in the bottle with chunks of chocolate floating around and it is but the IW flavors are so potent it's not that bad at only 2%, but it is a coil killer. It's also good, the winner in my recent chocolate trials.

The first try at the above was just TFA Plum, Orange Cream (TFA) and Double Chocolate (TFA) and it was close to a chocolate covered cherry.
I think they might work like using raspberry to boost the berry in strawberry but for cherries.

I have TFA Plum, IW Plum (not sure I've used that yet so I am OT) and IW Smoked Plum.
Japanese Plums are the only fruit I eat as fresh fruit. I don't think any of these will be making me happy as a stand alone flavor. I didn't really expect it, plums are so complex changing from skin to pit plus there's the Japanese vs European option.
Eww, European plum flavoring would be like prune juice. Where's the over 55 thread?
I love orange and chocolate. I will have to give these a try.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Lots of good info. Thanks for the input. Talked me into it,Pam. I'll leave the em in the Too Cool:) @PJReid

Great info on the Blueberry Stone. That will cut down on mixing time. Also thanks on the flavor info. The Acai berry sounds way too sweet for me.

@Myk Plum sounds good with chocolate and orange. I've never mixed much with orange for some unknown reason. I will try that.

@Skunk! The only mint I can vape is peppermint. Cream de menthe is good but I just can't vape it.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    Lots of good info. Thanks for the input. Talked me into it,Pam. I'll leave the em in the Too Cool:) @PJReid

Great info on the Blueberry Stone. That will cut down on mixing time. Also thanks on the flavor info. The Acai berry sounds way too sweet for me.

@Myk Plum sounds good with chocolate and orange. I've never mixed much with orange for some unknown reason. I will try that.

@Skunk! The only mint I can vape is peppermint. Cream de menthe is good but I just can't vape it.
    I'm going to give Peppermint a try. It will have to wait till next week though. I bought a new RDA.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    I like TFA Peppermint a lot. It's been an ADV of mine for years. Just plain peppermint. I can't vape it in anything but a carto tank because it cuts the sweetness enough for me to vape it.
    I used to use carto tanks back in the day. Where do you get those nowadays?

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I like TFA Peppermint a lot. It's been an ADV of mine for years. Just plain peppermint. I can't vape it in anything but a carto tank because it cuts the sweetness enough for me to vape it.

I’ve been using TFA peppermint for a couple weeks, really like it, but I do like a sweet juice. I’m gonna use it to ‘fix’ some less than stellar juices. TFA coconut is good for that, too.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ve been using TFA peppermint for a couple weeks, really like it, but I do like a sweet juice. I’m gonna use it to ‘fix’ some less than stellar juices. TFA coconut is good for that, too.
    Yes peppermint makes for a good fix:)

Skunk!

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    Don't know. I have a good stock of tanks and cartos from Ikenvape from way back.
    I always wanted one from IBTanked. Never got one. Switched to RDAs right around that time. Cartos were sweet. Used to drip on them also. Good flavor.

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    I love orange and chocolate. I will have to give these a try.

I've been working on an Orange Tootsie.
    It's almost the same as the plum one but tastes very different with the plum.

Orange and nougat is really good.
    Peppermint & spearmint is one of my ADVs. I haven't be able to get Cream de Menthe to work. I should give it a try again now that I'm messing with chocolate.

Last edited:

Skunk!

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    Yes my tanks are from IBT. They are out of business. My cartos are from Ikenvape who's out of business also. I only vape my cartos tanked. Haven't vaped a single in years.
    I saw they went out of business. Sad. They were a little mom and pop company. They had cool tanks. Really customizable. I used to have a couple carto tanks I got at DIYFS. I dripped cartos on the K101.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    It's almost the same as the same but tastes very different with the plum.

Peppermint & spearmint is one of my ADVs. I haven't be able to get Cream de Menthe to work. I should give it a try again now that I'm messing with chocolate.
    The Flavorah is really good all by itself. Tastes like Thin Mints.

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    It's almost the same as the same but tastes very different with the plum.

The only thing I like creme de menthe in is mint chocolate chip ice cream. DiyOrDie recipe.

Users who are viewing this thread