Random DIY mixing and More

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I sort of have a theory that every time you sing "Happy Birthday" while washing your hands, you lose one. I have got to find another SONG. Because otherwise, I'm gonna be dead really soon, and I don't want that.

I suggest this as an alternative.

89921473_10156785448901813_3914280490307158016_o.jpg

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Which one do you like? I am just curious since we talked about this a few days ago.
I pulled out some of my new/ready mixes as I finally emptied some bottles. It’s by Ckemist, “Le Macaroon” (on ELR). It’s quite tasty. I can see now why I had my coconuts confused. I’d forgotten I made this. It’s been steeping since the first of February!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I pulled out some of my new/ready mixes as I finally emptied some bottles. It’s by Ckemist, “Le Macaroon” (on ELR). It’s quite tasty. I can see now why I had my coconuts confused. I’d forgotten I made this. It’s been steeping since the first of February!
I have found that coconut flavor can vary greatly amongst the flavor makers. Also depending on maker and amt used steep times can be lengthy.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014

ThankYouVeryMuch! I will be mixing that one next...:)

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia

So, the only coconut flavoring used in it is INW Coconut Cookies? I have never tried that flavor. My trials with coconut flavors were to try and mix an authentic but slightly sweet coconut flavor. I am glad you found one that you like!

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
So, the only coconut flavoring used in it is INW Coconut Cookies? I have never tried that flavor. My trials with coconut flavors were to try and mix an authentic but slightly sweet coconut flavor. I am glad you found one that you like!

I have googled and searched elr and can't find it.... weird.

NVM, I found it.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Holy crap, I just got called by my director. She is not my biggest fan nor I hers. She says all IBH hours are cut to 32 hours a week. I asked her lots of questions and like, talked to her about stuff, and I had to slap some Big Black Woman into her (I spent enough time in E Baltimore to know how.) Because I asked her something about "Who in charge..." and she was all like, "Well, I think ULTIMATELY COVID is in charge--"

I am afraid I lost it at her, and cut her off. I said, "EXCUSE me, COVID may be in charge in YOUR world, but it isn't in MINE. To hear that kind of defeatist attitude from the director of my department is bothering to me. For one, COVID is not a PERSON, it cannot act, it cannot think, it cannot be in charge or anything but fear. Furthermore, besides my living, being HUMAN status that got me to work every day with a kidney infection, guess what? I have a CREATOR too, and if you think COVID can beat it, living OR dead, you would be flat out WRONG. IF you believe for a second I will let an ILLNESS a freaking ILLNESS not a PANDEMIC although SURE I call it the political correctness when I HAVE to at work PUBLICLY but it's not a pandemic, as far as I'm concerned I could do quite fine where I am at with visits, but you know what, I know perfectly well we all have to be treated the same. But frankly, although I have worked in environments you would not even imagine and gone to work with GUNFIRE ringing in the air, pardon me for not feeling ALL that scared but JESUS don't be reactionary! Plan ahead! And I don't even want to hear that phrase ever again, even if you believe it because it is disgusting and degrading." Oh I threw in platitudes here and there about like, well, it will be nice to have an extra day to REST and I understand the logic and I'm not a director and blah blah. But, I think she's a ....., a nice one but she can't handle intelligent questions.. She will probably have some inane schedule drawn up for coverage where we all have to travel at least an hour and work with brand new providers and equipment and whatnot. F(censored).

She was like, "Well we don't think COVID is in charge that is why we are DOING all this we could have shut our doors like many agencies who asked us to TAKE their patients (SO what about THOSE telemedicine visits? I thought, but did not say.) etc."

I was like. "Supervisor. YOU said it. I am sure you know MORE than me, or think so anyway, but whatever, really, the attitude sucks and I think you DO believe it and maybe you need to THINK about that some more and take it back to your directors because if you TRULY believe this illness is more POWERFUL than our combined care for patients and each other, you are not thinking clearly. I told her all the parents different attitudes and I respected them all, including and especially the ones that were more disgusted with their fellow man than the virus. I also think I hate her more all the time, lately.

But I could not let the statement go unchecked. "COVID is in charge." NO. It's not. COVID is an illness and the CDC is throwing its hands up. Oh I said that too. "Frankly, we should have isolated the HIGH risk patients and gone about our damn business as usual but I am not the board of directors OR the head of the CDC although frankly I might be more COGENT about it, honestly."

Anyway whatever, we parted on reasonable terms I suppose. More or less. I am just so ...... off.

"COVID is in charge." I frankly believe anyone who THINKS that type of (censored) is living death already, in a BAD way. I mean, yeah I know there is a minuscule risk I might die, but as I have said I probably would be fine with it. Jesus.

I will not be spending my extra day searching for TP though. When it shows up I will grab some and I won't even be looking.

And honestly, those of you without insinkerators should just THINK about what can go down a toilet especially with no septic tank. SOUP for example, the potatoes don't need to be digested. The vile mop water you get off your living room floor, etc.

Well I have been complaining of fatigue so I guess I get a win. More yoga for me when I'm better. I guess I will qualify for "federal relief" or whatever hazy thing that is, but I'm tired of having my PAY SLASHED and life CHANGED endlessly without my consent. I did say I was sure I was not privy to ALL the information and they were doing their best for their organization and like, ALL the employees. I did not ask my director if she was taking a pay cut. LOL. Probably not. I could ask a few more questions via email before I rightsign my document because I don't need to roll over completely dead. In fact, I think I will have to.

Yes, I am a problem employee for like, doing that I guess. But I will ask the questions of ALL IBHers in the forum we have for communication so EVERYONE knows. Because really, in a supposedly "Transparent" organization, well, WHY not hold the discussion in our "team" meeting?

IDK how far to go but I am not traveling to Sierra Vista 3 days a week OH NO.

And it had better be ALL the IBH providers, not based on seniority, or my technical "boss' came in AFTER me, she better be losing a day, too. Because she has been pretty useless. I will be asking. That is certain. I worked my rear off this week ,it sucked and no one else made the FULL effort and ARGH. Oh well, it is what it is. Etc.

I think my boss was a bit shocked but I said nothing untoward. She got her lecture and she was whipped and I would do it to ANYONE who said that crud to me including the MEDICAL director.

Sheesh well the husband is in the waiting period for Medicare to where I can cut his benefits. I don't even care.

It's nuts however. It truly is. I am NOT driving from pillar to post for coverage, I sincerely hope. GOD NO.

Argh.

Anna

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I’ll keep trying all my coconuts. It’s the first use of that one. The juice tastes just like a macaroon. Probably not an adv, but good enough to put into the rotation.

Last edited:

Boudica

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Auckland. New Zealand
Three orders placed over the weekend and I totally forgot to get malted milk.

Shucks!

LOL you have my sympathy, the other day I placed a rather large Chefs order. I had only gone on there to purchase their Biscuit Gravy and got side tracked looking at everything else. Kept adding to my cart and decided :censored: Iv'e spent enough, did the checkout etc, realised next day I had forgotten the one and only thing I needed. Ohh boy, my face is going hot at the thought of it. Must stop spending :laugh:

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
Eating copious amounts of chicken wings, made by moi. I plan on doing some mixing though after I wash my hands for 20 seconds. I don't want to cause a salmonella outbreak.:) Since making that darn creamy caramel hazelnut recipe I've been vaping mainly in a DL device. It's caused my juice consumption to jump from 4ml a day (mtl device) to almost 20mls.
I also have a creamy caramel hazelnut mix, which I am vaping the hell out of. It's very good!

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
:matrix: I need to find this recipe. Or can you post it again?
I found the recipe somewhere. I subbed the flavors to which ever brand I had.
Creamy Caramel Hazelnut:
Butterscotch Ripple-fw-2.5%
Biscuit-jf-1.25%
Hazelnut-fw-2%
VBIC-cap-2%(vanilla bean ice cream)
Vanilla Swirl-tfa-2%

For my personal taste I like this one just as much or maybe a bit more.
Hazelnut Cream:
Butterscotch Ripple-fw-2%
Hazelnut-fw-4%
VBIC-cap-4%
Fresh Cream-fa-1.5%
The original recipe called for .5% of sweetener, I left it out of my mix.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Good morning. Waking up before emailing my boss. I just realized I had an email from her that I was staying at my current location "due to my health, until this is finished. So.... IDK, I guess I could forward the email to her and like, HR, but IDK. I don't want to be too much of a squeaky wheel.

Our locations aren't really important if we are really doing telemedicine but UGH.
Anna

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
:matrix: I need to find this recipe. Or can you post it again?

This is the variation I use.
Creamy Caramel Hazelnut (this was not created by me)
Butterscotch Ripple FW 2.5%-- this adds the caramel component
Cookie Dough FLV 1.25%
Hazelnut FW 2%
VBIC TFA 2%
Vanilla Swirl 2%

If missing the ingredients between both the one above and @dennism 's variations, you can probably come up with a combination of the three above using flavors you do have.

Users who are viewing this thread