Random DIY mixing and More

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    He’s home. Because of his age they didn’t want him there (they said). Probable truth....He’s retired CEO of the hospital/ chancellor of the med school.... I’m sure he was bossing and fussing. Don’t blame them for turning him back over to MaMere lol.
    Just “uncorked” a bottle of Strawberry Croissant, a lovely vintage, I’d been saving. Yummmm. A nice treat for today!!

Glad he's home, and I hope he's OK!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    He’s home. Because of his age they didn’t want him there (they said). Probable truth....He’s retired CEO of the hospital/ chancellor of the med school.... I’m sure he was bossing and fussing. Don’t blame them for turning him back over to MaMere lol.
    Just “uncorked” a bottle of Strawberry Croissant, a lovely vintage, I’d been saving. Yummmm. A nice treat for today!!
    That's funny but prayers still going his way.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    So it was a TIA? Still scary, if so, but way better than a stroke.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Is the croissant part a single flavor or combination? Is the recipe in a blog or somewhere else? Thanks. I love trying new things with bakery flavors.
    It’s @FranC ’s recipe. One of my favorites. That and the biscuit one. I’m mulling over trying one of them with blackberries

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It’s @FranC ’s recipe. One of my favorites. That and the biscuit one. I’m mulling over trying one of them with blackberries

I like the biscuit one with blackberry

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Oh, come on. You know that you want that horned cucumber flavor.
    I actually went and looked at the description. Slap me, but it sounds interesting. Or, at least not what I would expect it to “taste” like. Not enough to order it though lol

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I actually went and looked at the description. Slap me, but it sounds interesting. Or, at least not what I would expect it to “taste” like. Not enough to order it though lol

Can’t be any stranger than the pretzel dough flavor I bought on one of their sales.

Reactions: *RJ*

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Vendor/%s?? Pleeeease :)

Here’s the recipe. I used Fran’s recipe and subbed instead of using strawberry.

d660d5493637be406b3954ef5041d740.jpg

If I was going to pick one blackberry flavor to use, it would be the tfa one. It was my favorite out of the ones I tried.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    So glad he’s home! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread