Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My MPV 5 is still great, I need to post about my win someday as I rather love it. LOL.

Details now I am awake I didn't even Try to do Yoga because I can't do it this constipated also rearranging my sleep schedule.

I brought my computer home to do notes, it was miserable but it had to be done. Etc.

Also yeah my boss, I groveled a bit. Her kid has ADHD and I explained I had it so like, every day was a FRESH hell for me trying to figure out a different process. I explained to my boss I was not angry just kind of scared as I couldn't be furloughed as we put all our prudent reserve in the house as like, we were gonna sell it and as it sits, well, it's worth 10 K and we can't find anyone to fix it. I explained as far as I was concerned, like, the only worse thing that could happen in my life would be my kid dying and any read hostility was unintended I was just TERRIFIED. Anyway so like, she explained my team every day would be providers assigned to my building, whether telehealth or not.

She also found me office space and is trying to get my phone and stuff done. It is working out, I feel slightly sand this am .Tomorrow I do yoga regardless. I am drinking more Miilax right before I leave. Someone (a patient) asked me if I was expecting. OMG. I have this really like, coverable sweater that's almost a poncho I am wearing that today. Last night the dam broke but only a trickle. I should bring air freshener to work today. LOL Tmi I am sure.

I desperately wanted to respond, "Nope lady I an just full of sh:censored:." But you can't.

Brought computer home for late nigh notes but I feel semi normal for the first time in ages. Apart from my stomach which is UNHAPPY,. oh well gotta get ready,

Oh, I got this odd email from head doc, it was to VERY FEW providers saying my location stipend was being converted to my salary. I BELIEVE this means that there are many who will be losing theirs, maybe he was happy about my productivity I neither know nor care,. but I'M GUESSING those who work from home may not get it IDK.

Anna
    Glad to hear the positive news.:)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, randomizers.

Rain continues. And continues. And more snow at elevation, so our water year - at least here on the west side of the State - looks good, for a change :thumb:

pb200331.gif

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Oh btw I got the kroma-r with ajax tank for my contest win. Still haven't tried it yet. I'm a lazy vaper with hardly any time to play.

I wish I had won the kroma-r instead. The mvp5 is really big. I won't complain though. Free is free.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    GOOD Morning Random People! :D

Gotta make some hashbrowns for breakfast!
    I’ll take some, with two eggs sunny side up please!
    Morning all!!!
    Plans? Coffee, and getting out of my PJs before the mail lady comes. We’ll see how motivated I am after that lol

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Hello random folk. I'm trying to stretch out my menthol to make it last until I can order more menthol crystals. I have 120mL of TFA Peppermint. What fruits mix well with peppermint in y'alls experience? Only had success combining chocolates and menthol in the past. Advice is much appreciated.

That TFA Peppermint is really strong. Haven't mixed it for a while. I looked up my old recipes and I mixed it with 3% each of juicy peach, papaya and mango. The spreadsheet said 5% peppermint but I'm pretty sure I had reduced it to 2% or even less.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    OH. I did see this woman. She was CLEARLY only a shopper. SHE TOUCHED AND REARRANGED EVERY PINT OF ICE CREAM of a BRAND OF HER INTERST. EVERY LAST ONE. I WATCHED, in a sort of hopeless wonder. I was like, "... LADY?" I wanted to say something but the Depakote held me down.

I was out yesterday getting ready to grab some frozen fish. There was an ancient old guy at the next bin along looking at frozen shrimp, he was picking up each bag of shrimp and holding it 2" from his eyes for a while, then putting it down and grabbing the next bag. I figured he might be trying to read the small print so I asked if I could help. He looked round and stared at me for a moment then went back to his bag of shrimp. Maybe he was deaf too. I was crossing my fingers I wouldn't see him again driving out of the parking lot.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    My son and I went to 7-11... I waited in the car. A guy came out wearing a mask and gloves... he had a big fountain drink in his hand. Got in his car (still wearing gloves) pulled the mask down, unwrapped the straw (holding at the top with his contaminated gloves) and stuck the straw in his mouth! I think he got this all backwards. Also touching his steering wheel with the gloves.
    Any day now, we are getting a gallon of hand sanitizer we ordered weeks ago. Also have a big pack of disposable gloves.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    vaping on the monster mix I made a day ago. Tastes almost like pineapple, not as sharp or acidic, a little juicier, with a peppermint chaser. Not bad, won't win any awards, but at least I found something to use my peppermint flavor with besides chocolate. Think next time I'll boost the passionfruit, and use a different peach.

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    OK, I am starting to feel like I am 60 years old now...
    I thought for sure I was vaping this ;

I must be in an experimental mode this week. Seriously thinking about a German Chocolate Cake...
    Double Chocolate Clear (TFA) - 4%
    Yellow Cake (FW) - 4%
    Butter Pecan (FW) - 2%
    Coconut Candy (TFA) - 2%
    ... or something like that.

...and I kept wondering if I needed to add a little more Coconut Candy. Then I looked at my label, and realized I hadn't even mixed that yet. I have been testing this one for the last couple of evenings.

Have you ever decided "What the heck, let's just throw something together." ?
    Yellow Cake (FW) - 5%
    Chocolate (FW) - 4%
    Caramel (TFA) -3%
    DX Bavarian Creme (TFA) - 3%
    I think I'll call it ChocoMel Cake. Unless it winds up down the drain, then I'd call it another mistake.

Now THIS is the one I find dark and rich. I think I will call this "Devil's Food Cake" because that is exactly what it tastes like. Dark, rich triple layer chocolate cake.
    Zazie, blog this under "Devil's Food Cake", if you would. I think I am going to post this one on the "for Dummies" thread as well.

(damn I am getting old)

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Cantrips sounds good. I haven't tried it but I'm a aucker for pear flavors.

I made the Cantrips by Shyndo today and it is very good. It took an hour or two of steeping to get really good. I imagine it will continue to improve over the next few days, but even if it doesn't improve a bit more, I love it. You should try it if you have all the ingredients. It's not perfumy. The honeysuckle adds a light sweetness and a fresh taste to the pear. I'm not getting the creamy yet.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    OK, I am starting to feel like I am 60 years old now...
    I thought for sure I was vaping this ;

...and I kept wondering if I needed to add a little more Coconut Candy. Then I looked at my label, and realized I hadn't even mixed that yet. I have been testing this one for the last couple of evenings.

Now THIS is the one I find dark and rich. I think I will call this "Devil's Food Cake" because that is exactly what it tastes like. Dark, rich triple layer chocolate cake.
    Zazie, blog this under "Devil's Food Cake", if you would. I think I am going to post this one on the "for Dummies" thread as well.

(damn I am getting old)
    @Zazie One for you

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I made the Cantrips by Shyndo today and it is very good. It took an hour or two of steeping to get really good. I imagine it will continue to improve over the next few days, but even if it doesn't improve a bit more, I love it. You should try it if you have all the ingredients. It's not perfumy. The honeysuckle adds a light sweetness and a fresh taste to the pear. I'm not getting the creamy yet.
    Steeping will bring out the creamy.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I need FLV Cream if I want to mix that, might be good for an idea though. I love honeysuckle, use it with TFA pear all the time, great combo.

Last edited:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I need FLV Cream if I want to mix that, might be good for an idea though. I love honeysuckle, use it with TFA pear all the time, great combo.

Have you ever tried using the honeysuckle as a sweetener?

Just a thought, maybe mix without the FLV cream? It tastes good to me without being able to taste it.

Reactions: Blitzdonlife

Users who are viewing this thread