Random DIY mixing and More

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Put FA fresh cream on your wishlist.
It is (I needed the other two I mentioned for different purposes and can only make small orders) My current wishlist:
(FA) Hazelnut
(FLV) Mango
(PUR) & (FA) Raspberry
(FA) Fresh cream
(FA) Kiwi
What was the Acai you mentioned?

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It is (I needed the other two I mentioned for different purposes and can only make small orders) My current wishlist:
    (FA) Hazelnut
    (FLV) Mango
    (PUR) & (FA) Raspberry
    (FA) Fresh cream
    (FA) Kiwi
    TFA Açaí, very fruity,tasty

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    (FA) Hazelnut
    (FLV) Mango
    (PUR) & (FA) Raspberry
    (FA) Fresh cream
    (FA) Kiwi
    Acai is a berry flavor. Rather unique. Kind of a berry flavor of its own. Personally, I find it has a bit of a slight licorice note in it. Reminds me of one of those Necco wafers (if you remember them).

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Acai is a berry flavor. Rather unique. Kind of a berry flavor of its own. Personally, I find it has a bit of a slight licorice note in it. Reminds me of one of those Necco wafers (if you remember them).
    I’m glad I don’t get the licorice taste. Don’t like it.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    @Zazie , it's ready (going to mix it today) Adding just a bit more tangerine worked (did not reduce the mint... it was perfect balance with the chocolate) Final recipe:
    Chunky Chocolate Orange Mint

(CAP) Sweet tangerine 4 %

(VT) Orange marmalade 3 %

(WF) Chocolate chunks 2 %

(WF) Flapper pie 1.5 %

(PUR) Butter mint 3 %

Any cream would work... just had to use what I have.
    * I'm going to add a tiny bit of (FA) Cocoa because I like more of a dark chocolate (most people would not want to do this)

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I found my yogurt on my list so I'm going to mix Bronze's recipe. Also going to mix a 3 flavor recipe posted by @Blitzdonlife . Sounds good to me.. Need to make labels now.
    At 1-1/2 weeks steep, the strawberry is gently coming forward. It's not strong, somewhere in the middle. The graham cracker clear and bavarian cream blend well with each other, I don't taste them individually. It reminds me of (kwix? The one with the bunny on it.) strawberry milk I drank as a kid, minus the dairy. Might be good with vanilla swirl to make a strawberry milkshake. I think this one would be a good base for adding another fruit to, or using as a stone for other recipes. Just a FYI for if you mix it. :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    At 1-1/2 weeks steep, the strawberry is gently coming forward. It's not strong, somewhere in the middle. The graham cracker clear and bavarian cream blend well with each other, I don't taste them individually. It reminds me of (kwix? The one with the bunny on it.) strawberry milk I drank as a kid, minus the dairy. Might be good with vanilla swirl to make a strawberry milkshake. I think this one would be a good base for adding another fruit to, or using as a stone for other recipes. Just a FYI for if you mix it. :)
    Thanks for your thoughts. I did mix it today.

Users who are viewing this thread