hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm just working. I'm ready for the weekend. This sounds weird, but I'm considering taking a vacation day during working from home. o_O Nobody would do that...but I bet none of my coworkers are working like me either.

I don't think it's weird. I've been considering taking a day or two even though I can't go anywhere or do anything for the most part.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I called BCF about my missing package. Fedex showed they never received it and today they removed the expected delivery date from tracking. BCF replied to my query really fast. Apparently Fedex did pick it up, looks like they just missed scanning it. BCF let them know. So it could be stuck under a table in their intake facility or it could be half a mile from my house.

My lemon flavors from FJ should be here tomorrow via USPS. No tracking since it was accepted in WA, it just shows In Transit Due To Arrive On Time. I'm sure they are all running short staffed.

My box of rayon arrived yesterday by UPS. They provide an interactive map showing the location of the truck once it is out for delivery. I watched it for an hour as it closed in on my house. It almost got here then it turned round and did a slow loop through another neighborhood then back towards me. Doesn't take much to keep me amused these days.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning everyone.

During my previous to last BCF order I re-upped on the flavors for my creamy caramel hazelnut recipe that I have been enjoying because the ingredients for the recipe had been getting low. I used most of the new flavors on large batch and noticed something is off.

I don't know which of the 5 flavors is the culprit. I'm hoping it's due to them simply being new...

Small world problems. I need to stop being lazy and mix up Fran's coffee recipes.

Boudica

ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2013
    Auckland. New Zealand
    I'm just working. I'm ready for the weekend. This sounds weird, but I'm considering taking a vacation day during working from home. o_O Nobody would do that...but I bet none of my coworkers are working like me either.

Not weird at all.......Sensible! Make sure you do it and enjoy :thumb:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good for you. I think you deserve an extra day:thumbs:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I called BCF about my missing package. Fedex showed they never received it and today they removed the expected delivery date from tracking. BCF replied to my query really fast. Apparently Fedex did pick it up, looks like they just missed scanning it. BCF let them know. So it could be stuck under a table in their intake facility or it could be half a mile from my house.

My lemon flavors from FJ should be here tomorrow via USPS. No tracking since it was accepted in WA, it just shows In Transit Due To Arrive On Time. I'm sure they are all running short staffed.

My box of rayon arrived yesterday by UPS. They provide an interactive map showing the location of the truck once it is out for delivery. I watched it for an hour as it closed in on my house. It almost got here then it turned round and did a slow loop through another neighborhood then back towards me. Doesn't take much to keep me amused these days.
    Hope your BCF order gets found and on it's way.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just had a drainfest. Dumped all these old juices. I'm livin' lean now. Only have one flavor I'm working on and a couple sfts. Plus my extracts. So not much in the hopper and I'm enjoying myself not vaping crap.
    Don't blame you a bit.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I don't think it's weird. I've been considering taking a day or two even though I can't go anywhere or do anything for the most part.
    If you are short of work and bored you should.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning everyone.

During my previous to last BCF order I re-upped on the flavors for my creamy caramel hazelnut recipe that I have been enjoying because the ingredients for the recipe had been getting low. I used most of the new flavors on large batch and noticed something is off.

I don't know which of the 5 flavors is the culprit. I'm hoping it's due to them simply being new...

Small world problems. I need to stop being lazy and mix up Fran's coffee recipes.
    Hope you like the coffees.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ok here is my recipe

Cheesy Acai Biscuit
    INW Biscuit 1%
    WF Mascarpone 1%
    TFA Acai 2%
    WF Boysenbeery/Raspberry 2%

The 1% Marcarpone in this recipe is more pronounced than it is in a cheesecake recipe. It's very cheesy to me and I like it. Others might want to start with .5% and work up to where you want it. The Acai isn't as pronounced as it is at 3% but still retains it's little bite.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Ok here is my recipe

Cheesy Acai Biscuit
    INW Biscuit 1%
    WF Mascarpone 1%
    TFA Acai 2%

The 1% Marcarpone in this recipe is more pronounced than it is in a cheesecake recipe. It's very cheesy to me and I like it. Others might want to start with .5% and work up to where you want it. The Acai isn't as pronounced as it is at 3% but still retains it's little bite.
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Sometimes you work really hard on something, and then you need a break, or so they tell me. Our department is dropping like flies. I think many folks are kind of unhappy.

I get lots of work guilt every day because my email is on my phone and I have to check notifications I also need to approve my pay day.

I tried to get ahold of the woman who called me, I don't want to run out of FMLA "time." Of course, she wasn't available-- HONESTLY. I want to be safely on FMLA and out,.

Sigh,. pretty soon here I am bathing, then yoga. I need to do it, Bisbee awaits. I kind of want to drive, I hate my husband's driving so MUCH. The husband was muttering about snow and roads and such.

I said, "Well then you get your dream, you buy a used but functional truck as we trade in my Mazda and I will drive the Subaru,"

He was like, "It's on its last legs."

I replied, "Perhaps the way YOU drive it, I'm fairly sure I could make it last for YEARS."
    He was like, "Well, that's probably accurate, honestly, and I'd never hear the end of it."

Yeah, I have had experience, I have owned TWO of the boxy volvos from the 80s. One was this RUST colored automatic thing. It had a speedometer that jumped from 55 to 80 when you went to 66 miles per hour,. It also vibrated and emitted a sort of smoking, plastic burning thing from time to time. The underneath was so rusted out, I probably could have fallen through at any time on the highway, and been decapitated. But I drove it for years. I just got in it and expected it to work, and it did.

Then a forest green one in slightly better shape, but the battery kept dying and I even replaced the alternator. It stranded me 5 miles from home with my 2 month old inside in a snowstorm. Volvos actually sucked in snow they are rear wheel drive, but you shove some bags of sand or salt in there, it mimics the weight of the engine so it made it manageable. It's kind of a fun trick, But, . I was walking down the highway carrying him. A good Samaritan picked us up. But that was it for me with Volvos man, I bought my first new car the next day.

Anna

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Just had a drainfest. Dumped all these old juices. I'm livin' lean now. Only have one flavor I'm working on and a couple sfts. Plus my extracts. So not much in the hopper and I'm enjoying myself not vaping crap.
    I have to do this. I hate wasting liquid, and was hoping they steeped out to be decent, but it didn't happen.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Oooh I forgot to mention I fixed my butter mint flavor by diluting it by half. I need mints not to be strong I guess, or like my palate is adjusting. I don't know why I did it but like, I started with the tank, I removed half and put in base. I was like, "This tastes good, but like too MUCH."

LOL. We don't know what to do with the dumb check. Not even slightly because well, we can't figure out what branches are where.

Anna

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    That's why I try to do SFTs of every flavor (that's easier for me because I can't order very many at once) I just make 10 ml batches and after tasting, mess around with combining those (directly in my MTL tank)

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    Just going to try this for today's plan :)

pb200416.gif

Except here everyone has to wear masks, so you can't see facial expressions. Creepy! Everyone in the store looks like a bank robber. :lol: I should sharpie a smile on my mask.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Ok here is my recipe

Cheesy Acai Biscuit
    INW Biscuit 1%
    WF Mascarpone 1%
    TFA Acai 2%

Is the WF Boysenberry/Raspberry 1 flavor together or are you saying use 1% of each or 2% of each?

Thx
    :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That's why I try to do SFTs of every flavor (that's easier for me because I can't order very many at once) I just make 10 ml batches and after tasting, mess around with combining those (directly in my MTL tank)
    Everyone has there own way of doing things.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    I did make it to the store this morning. Caked in sunscreen, with a hood up over my head, trying to avoid the sun. So far so good, I think I'm OK. Will find out for sure in a few hours I guess. Hives do seem to be fading so that's good!

I need to overseed my lawn, but I figure I can do that after sunset with a headlamp. The neighbors already think I'm crazy so might as well just cement that impression fully! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread