Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    This clip from this movie, really stuck with me when I saw the film a couple of years ago, really words to live by in real life and online. I just feel like I should share it here. :|

KAS

Thanks, KAS :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Anyone know of any other tart flavors? A tart raspberry would be cool but I don’t Have any hopes in finding one.

I bought pur sour raspberry candy but think it was the one that didn’t taste like anything.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That wouldn’t be a very good flavor....LOL

I was excited to try it when I got it but it didn’t taste much like anything at all. Maybe I should try again.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It isn't often that I hit 2 homeruns in the same rotation. In fact it's such a rarity that I had to tell someone and you guys are it.
    Cinnamon Danish Pecan and Creamy Caramel Hazelnut, Thanks to whom ever these original recipes are from.
    That’s great. Thanks for sharing your success. Did you post the recipes? For Zazie’s blog.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Tried dragon fruit? You must have. It could be too sweet, IDK. I like it cross between melon and kiwi is the best I can come up with.

LOL I thought about viewing the ignored posts and then I was like "NOPE I got stuff to do." Mostly all packed for tomorrow which is lovely.

Instead, I went and found my very favorite villanelle and (Dylan Thomas and you can't go wrong there) but like, instead of "in the style of" which is a VERY common poetry exercise (uggh, one time I had to do Walt Whitman and I hate him but he's all about sights sounds etc, and I wrote a poem about laundromats and how much they suck, LOL) but ACTUALLY take a poem you love and transform it, into your subject while preserving enough of the original message. It was a TON of fun and a bit of effort but:

Do not go gentle into that good internet fight.

Don't think I will post it right now but it was funny.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Tried dragon fruit? You must have. It could be too sweet, IDK. I like it cross between melon and kiwi is the best I can come up with.

LOL I thought about viewing the ignored posts and then I was like "NOPE I got stuff to do." Mostly all packed for tomorrow which is lovely.

Instead, I went and found my very favorite villanelle and (Dylan Thomas and you can't go wrong there) but like, instead of "in the style of" which is a VERY common poetry exercise (uggh, one time I had to do Walt Whitman and I hate him but he's all about sights sounds etc, and I wrote a poem about laundromats and how much they suck, LOL) but ACTUALLY take a poem you love and transform it, into your subject while preserving enough of the original message. It was a TON of fun and a bit of effort but:

Do not go gentle into that good internet fight.

Don't think I will post it right now but it was funny.

Anna
    Good choice to keep the jerk on ignore. That does sound like a funny one:) Not sure if I have the Dragon Fruit. I’ll have to check my list.

Users who are viewing this thread