Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m going to try to make myself mix sft of some new flavors tomorrow and get as many as I can into cases. I’m afraid I’m running out of room but hate to buy another case.
    I have another case but in order to use it I’d have to do everything over. I can’t fit all my stuff in cases now . I’ll use the case I guess cause it can’t be any worse than looking through the overflow I have now.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    All I got from DIYVaporSupply is 4 flavors I couldn't find anywhere else. Chef's doesn't even sell RF and that was my main objective. I'm not really likely to order any more flavors. I just have so much now............

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I’m just sitting here in the semi dark vaping and drinking my hot tea listening to the storms. I’m going grocery shopping later. I’ve never used Walmart curbside pickup. I’m shopping at my local store that doesn’t offer that option for now and staying away from Walmart. I’ll do some chores today as well.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m just sitting here in the semi dark vaping and drinking my hot tea listening to the storms. I’m going grocery shopping later. I’ve never used Walmart curbside pickup. I’m shopping at my local store that doesn’t offer that option for now and staying away from Walmart. I’ll do some chores today as well.
    I don't blame you for staying away from Walmart. I have no desire to go in one of their stores either.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    All I got from DIYVaporSupply is 4 flavors I couldn't find anywhere else. Chef's doesn't even sell RF and that was my main objective. I'm not really likely to order any more flavors. I just have so much now............
    I have 198 flavors and most I haven’t tried. I’m gonna hold off ordering more myself. I was looking around yesterday, and they all look good, but I’m going to wait.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have 198 flavors and most I haven’t tried. I’m gonna hold off ordering more myself. I was looking around yesterday, and they all look good, but I’m going to wait.
    I haven't ordered much lately. Not since my stock up orders. Last 2 orders have been for only 4 flavors.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I don't blame you for staying away from Walmart. I have no desire to go in one of their stores either.
    I’m using amazon a lot, and we have a nearby grocery store and a couple of dollar generals. Amazon has been great.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m using amazon a lot, and we have a nearby grocery store and a couple of dollar generals. Amazon has been great.
    I love Amazon but haven't used it much for foods because we get instacart here.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning mixers. I slept in a little. Coffee and cereal first then I’ll try to get to mixing sft. I want to mix a new version of the berry ice cream with the waffle cone and change a few of the flavors up.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Waking up now then heading off into the wild blue yonder! We have not taken a trip for "fun" in forever, it's going to be nice.

The husband asked if the hotel was pet friendly. I was like, um NO we are not taking the dog with us it's one NIGHT. It's nowhere near freezing anymore. Well I more politely said, "Perhaps it would be EASISET if we did not.

We are taking the dang Subaru die tp off road driving probably. This means the husband is driving.; Oh well, 6 of one, etc. He is ALSO a ferocious back seat driver. LOL

Anna

ETA: it's 6:15 now? I must have set my alarm an hour early. Oh well..

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning mixers. I slept in a little. Coffee and cereal first then I’ll try to get to mixing sft. I want to mix a new version of the berry ice cream with the waffle cone and change a few of the flavors up.
    Good morning, hitt :) Hope you find something good.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Waking up now then heading off into the wild blue yonder! We have not taken a trip for "fun" in forever, it's going to be nice.

The husband asked if the hotel was pet friendly. I was like, um NO we are not taking the dog with us it's one NIGHT. It's nowhere near freezing anymore. Well I more politely said, "Perhaps it would be EASISET if we did not.

We are taking the dang Subaru die tp off road driving probably. This means the husband is driving.; Oh well, 6 of one, etc. He is ALSO a ferocious back seat driver. LOL

Anna

ETA: it's 6:15 now? I must have set my alarm an hour early. Oh well..
    I hope you both really enjoy your trip :)

Users who are viewing this thread