Random DIY mixing and More

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Maybe my tastebuds were off yesterday. I was trying four sft at the same time. To me though, most shisha flavors are kind of sweet. I think I mentioned it here that shisha translates in English to sweet.
I don’t think it’s you. I read the notes on ELR, orange pancake or soda syrup were both used to describe it. Those sound sweet. I’d love to know what I have in my bottle then. It’s definitely rind and not sweet. Like citrus zest.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I don’t think it’s you. I read the notes on ELR, orange pancake or soda syrup were both used to describe it. Those sound sweet. I’d love to know what I have in my bottle then. It’s definitely rind and not sweet. Like citrus zest.
    Other reviews there mentioned rind.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @Zazie New recipe alert @NolaMel another recipe

I don't need to vape anymore of this to know it's good.

3B Cheesecake
    FLV Boysenberry 1%
    FLV Black Currant 1%
    FA Bilberry 1%
    TFA Cheesecake with Graham 5%
    TFA Graham Clear 2%
    WF Mascarpone 1%

Last edited:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    @Zazie New recipe alert @NolaMel another recipe

I don't need to vape anymore of this to know it's good.

3B Cheesecake
    FLV Boysenberry 1%
    FLV Black Currant 1%
    FA Bilberry 1%
    TFA Cheesecake with Graham 5%
    TFA Graham Clear 2%
    WF Mascarpone 1%
    Saved for later in the week. Hopefully Himself’s going back to work tomorrow. I can’t take many more days of him “helping”.
    I want to try the red cherry with the steeped cheesecake. Like a teeny tester. A) I’m a little leery of cherry and B) I’d hate to waste much ready to go cheesecake!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The ones I have don't seem to be. One I use most is INW Shisha Raspberry.

Maybe it's the VT shisha flavors I'm thinking of. For some reason, I have a memory stuck in my head of shisha flavors being sweet.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I only have one shisha vanilla-inw-it's my favorite vanilla flavor.

I have four inw shisha flavors and two VT. I might have to go back and do some sft. I tested those a long time ago before I started keeping notes.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Yeah I am kinda scared of like hookah flavors in my (albeit limited) experience they taste like soap. Too much perfume. Its kinda like pure vanilla, if you have not been the poor kid who begs to taste some and finally someone allows it? LOL, I was equally disappointed in the taste of my mother's Chanel #5 it smelled good and she stored it in the refrigerator but taste and smell are different I guess.

@FranC :wub: I hope I don't have it either honestly, but I kind of think I do. I felt so ill I did telemedicine immediately and the lady was like, "Um, this is textbook." I think she wanted me to go someplace and get tested she was like, "Do you have an urgent care?" I was like, uh, hospital only. She was like, if you get worse, you go. So far it's being tamed by Tylenol, some prescription cough suppressant and lots of albuterol which makes me speedy and incoherent. Good times, just like smoking I guess. I had to have the poor husband write the email about my STD paperwork, they only gave me the forms and not the "giant" package you normally get and I will tell you, I hate these people SO MUCH but I couldn't do it coherently at all. I mean, no end date of submission no "what is covered" do they think I am a complete idiot? I kind of am, but I am not yet dumb enough to not understand how many IQ points are currently lost.

I kind of want to get it over with honestly. The second they told me I was going to be working in the well kid clinic I was just like, "Uh huh, INCUBATION period." I mean the under 5s appear with any and all relatives from anywhere.

If I get super sick though, I am making the husband take me to a Phoenix ER, not a Tucson one. I hope I just get over it soon I mean.... It's not like I have THAT many risk factors although yes I am wheezing but meh, I just want to get it over with.

Work there was impossible anyway, they HAD N95 masks but we were NOT allowed to use them. We had paper masks but not enough of them an you got allocated one per day and like, well, every time you took it off you were supposed to place it in a "fresh" paper bag for the day I was like WHUT th3e N95 masks are REUSABLE! But yeah, they were also rationing gloves for the poor MAs and you just DON'T go from room to room without fresh gloves.

I think my boss thought there would be NO work for me and she could furlough me or something and instead I was at the top of the heap..

I am fairly certain I would rather die of COVID than return but that's okay man. I have options I can make it work, etc. So for now I cough, and rest. Holy crap though I wish admin would knock it off and like, they get to look at my employee file and stuff and I have the right to "ask for amendments and stuff but holy crap do I not want to even think about that and who on earth ask for an employee file anyway? IDK. I'm sure it will be awful.

Oh well maybe NM will call and I can just LEAVE after I am better and whatever, IDK.

Fingers crossed.

Anna

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yeah I am kinda scared of like hookah flavors in my (albeit limited) experience they taste like soap. Too much perfume. Its kinda like pure vanilla, if you have not been the poor kid who begs to taste some and finally someone allows it? LOL, I was equally disappointed in the taste of my mother's Chanel #5 it smelled good and she stored it in the refrigerator but taste and smell are different I guess.

@FranC :wub: I hope I don't have it either honestly, but I kind of think I do. I felt so ill I did telemedicine immediately and the lady was like, "Um, this is textbook." I think she wanted me to go someplace and get tested she was like, "Do you have an urgent care?" I was like, uh, hospital only. She was like, if you get worse, you go. So far it's being tamed by Tylenol, some prescription cough suppressant and lots of albuterol which makes me speedy and incoherent. Good times, just like smoking I guess. I had to have the poor husband write the email about my STD paperwork, they only gave me the forms and not the "giant" package you normally get and I will tell you, I hate these people SO MUCH but I couldn't do it coherently at all. I mean, no end date of submission no "what is covered" do they think I am a complete idiot? I kind of am, but I am not yet dumb enough to not understand how many IQ points are currently lost.

I kind of want to get it over with honestly. The second they told me I was going to be working in the well kid clinic I was just like, "Uh huh, INCUBATION period." I mean the under 5s appear with any and all relatives from anywhere.

If I get super sick though, I am making the husband take me to a Phoenix ER, not a Tucson one. I hope I just get over it soon I mean.... It's not like I have THAT many risk factors although yes I am wheezing but meh, I just want to get it over with.

Work there was impossible anyway, they HAD N95 masks but we were NOT allowed to use them. We had paper masks but not enough of them an you got allocated one per day and like, well, every time you took it off you were supposed to place it in a "fresh" paper bag for the day I was like WHUT th3e N95 masks are REUSABLE! But yeah, they were also rationing gloves for the poor MAs and you just DON'T go from room to room without fresh gloves.

I think my boss thought there would be NO work for me and she could furlough me or something and instead I was at the top of the heap..

I am fairly certain I would rather die of COVID than return but that's okay man. I have options I can make it work, etc. So for now I cough, and rest. Holy crap though I wish admin would knock it off and like, they get to look at my employee file and stuff and I have the right to "ask for amendments and stuff but holy crap do I not want to even think about that and who on earth ask for an employee file anyway? IDK. I'm sure it will be awful.

Oh well maybe NM will call and I can just LEAVE after I am better and whatever, IDK.

Fingers crossed.

Anna

Anna
    I have my fingers crossed too but you should go get tested.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Just made a purchase on Amazon that will drive the wife nuts, it's a external storage ssd drive for my Xbox that cost $200.
    My son "mods" older X-boxes... he gave me one (love it... did the "soft mod") He also has his first one that was "hard modded"... he calls it the "tank".

Users who are viewing this thread