Random DIY mixing and More

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2018
NE Texas
@Zazie New recipe alert @NolaMel another recipe

I don't need to vape anymore of this to know it's good.

3B Cheesecake
FLV Boysenberry 1%
FLV Black Currant 1%
FA Bilberry 1%
TFA Cheesecake with Graham 5%
TFA Graham Clear 2%
WF Mascarpone 1%
NVM senior moment

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
@Zazie New recipe alert @NolaMel another recipe

I don't need to vape anymore of this to know it's good.

3B Cheesecake
FLV Boysenberry 1%
FLV Black Currant 1%
FA Bilberry 1%
TFA Cheesecake with Graham 5%
TFA Graham Clear 2%
WF Mascarpone 1%

This sounds fantastic! Thank you!! I will definitely make this one as soon as I can rustle up the ingredients. What is 3B Cheesecake and what percentage do you use?

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    This sounds fantastic! Thank you!! I will definitely make this one as soon as I can rustle up the ingredients. What is 3B Cheesecake and what percentage do you use?
    The 3 B’s just stand for the 3 fruits that start with B. It’s what I named the mix.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good evening. Today was the last day of work before my boss returns. He’s been off since last Wednesday. I’m still day to day on new work coming in.

I used to use augvape intake rtas all the time and really liked them. I hadn’t used one in a while and got one out the other day. I tried two different builds in it and both were giving dry hits. I don’t remember anything tricky about building on them. I finally gave up and grabbed a different tank.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good evening. Today was the last day of work before my boss returns. He’s been off since last Wednesday. I’m still day to day on new work coming in.

I used to use augvape intake rtas all the time and really liked them. I hadn’t used one in a while and got one out the other day. I tried two different builds in it and both were giving dry hits. I don’t remember anything tricky about building on them. I finally gave up and grabbed a different tank.
    That’s kinda weird.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA

Uh, ime it's usually the wicking, not the build itself. Although of course maybe that's what you meant?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Uh, ime it's usually the wicking, not the build itself. Although of course maybe that's what you meant?

I tried two different kinds of coils and wicked them similarly. I combed out the ends really good. Now that I’m thinking of it again, I’m going to try again. Maybe I was having an off day.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    What games do you like?

Ah this could get long! LOl The Mass Effect games, Witcher games and Borderland games are favorites as is Skyrim. Dragon Age, Dishonored, Red Dead Redemption, Tomb Raider games. That for starters. :D

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I tried two different kinds of coils and wicked them similarly. I combed out the ends really good. Now that I’m thinking of it again, I’m going to try again. Maybe I was having an off day.
    Hope you have better luck.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I tried it again just now and found the coil was reading.52 until I fired it then it changed to .09. I think I didn’t get one of the legs trimmed close enough and it was shorting out. I adjusted it and now it’s working fine.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I tried it again just now and found the coil was reading.52 until I fired it then it changed to .09. I think I didn’t get one of the legs trimmed close enough and it was shorting out. I adjusted it and now it’s working fine.
    Success :thumb:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I’m glad I put those 3 B’s into a cheesecake cause it’s very tasty.
    Sounds good. Think the 3 'B's wouldbe good as a yogurt recipe? Sounds good to me.
    Also only have FA Black Current. Ok to sub?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Sounds good. Think the 3 'B's wouldbe good as a yogurt recipe? Sounds good to me.
    Also only have FA Black Current. Ok to sub?
    As far as I know subs would be ok.

You’ve been reading my mind on the 3 B’s. I was just thinking about putting them into another recipe. Yogurt is a great idea.

Users who are viewing this thread