Random DIY mixing and More

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    My daughter is a gamer as well and prefers the Xbox over the Playstations. We did get Skyrim for the 1X but when I played on it for some reason it would not save all my progress from my previous play. It would save a completed quest, but not my perks or little things like the gold acquired from selling items. Sometimes I would complete a quest and the magical item obtained from it would even disappear.

I finally got frustrated and gave up. I never had those issues on the playstation.

Interesting for sure, and puzzling. I've used Xbox since they came out and have never had that problem. I do have a PS3 that I bought for God of War and their MLB game. God of War was awesome.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Interesting for sure, and puzzling. I've used Xbox since they came out and have never had that problem. I do have a PS3 that I bought for God of War and their MLB game. God of War was awesome.

I really wish I could figure it out, because I'd be playing right now. It's only Skyrim that has this issue.

She probably has at least a hundred games for it, but primarily plays that game I call Fartnite. I was a COD lover a while back. I have some videos of me playing online:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I have my fingers crossed too but you should go get tested.

LOL you and my 1st Mommy agree @FranC but the only tests in town are at my work and they are the only game in town. I asked HR Insane Demons Containment factor of 12 if I could get tested after THEIR freaking HOLY TELEMEDICINE DOCTOR said I should, too, only like she was like, "We have no need to do that or change anything about your application currently so let us know if you get hospitalized and MAYBE then we'd consider it. I was like, "F you lady the hospital morgue can do it so you can't fake the results." Only I did not actually say that nor one of a jillion emails I wrote but did not send trying to explain a) they have not answered my ONE most important question, which is like "WHEN IS THE DEADLINE I CANNOT READ ANY OF THIS TEENY TINY PRINT AND I HAVE A HEADACHE." And also "Yes I am CERTAIN I HATE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELS ON THE PLANET too ,but I would not ignore or even gloat over your misfortune, you are disgusting. I spent hours rewriting the same email all equally unsendable and just called and recorded it mainly to keep ME in check. I was like "I just need a deadline I don't know how long I will be sick plus when I can talk to my doc." She kept repeating "as soon as possible" like 15 times in a row without answering, I started giving her hypotheticals and then was just like okay look I'm sure someone will be in touch if I am incapacitated or dead, so I will just get it in when I can and if I can't well the chips will fall and if needed the tall trees. She was like what? I was like oh I meant my family members. They are shockingly well connected and rich compared to you lot ,in fact I am sure my mom could provide the prudent reserve you lot never bothered to assemble ten times over. But whatever I guess."

So, Mother of Prepared for any catastrophe (she should manage the end times I am convinced) was like, "You need to be careful, really, I mean with your history well people get really oxygen deprived and don't even know it and I was like "COOL swollen toes walking dizinesss" But I did not make her want to feel worse and like so I was like, "I'm fairly sure the husband can check on me now and again, you know, perhaps it's time to like cut the mattress labels off so they can engage in their felonious nature, etc." (Every now and then isn't like enough really.)

Only then the Mother of Last Presumptive Force on Earth was like "I have pulse ox ometer you can put on and attach to a computer and if your O2 sats drop low enough it will shriek at least the husband awake."

I did not even ask but the kid is messengering it to like the o/n delivery postage service etc. So yeah I should feel better about not dying in my sleep although that has always been a dream of mine perhaps it is too soon.

Also she was like "You can't go to Phoenix! What if you get on those long stretches of nothing and your o2 sats Plummet" and I was like, "Well obviously I would try to call you and pant, "You were right " I mean I know you LOVE that." But I agreed to not even go to the freaking HALFWAY crap like, hospital in Bisbee but instead, visit the Douglas Hospital which I sometimes think is the name of a restaurant ironically named but holy crud, I agreed, I was like, "Que mama? okay si si," because I was too exhausted to argue.

I want to smoke a cigarette very badly but I haven't yet. You know this feels JUST what I remember the flu being like when I was young and healthy and like don't bother with the flu shot and you are 100% sure you are gonna die, but 95% of the time you don't? Well, it kind of feels like that.

I haven't smoked yet I don't plan to. Maybe some dope if thigs get dire but I feel that would be hard, too I mean INHALING it. It's been forever.

Anna

Tonight I an sleeping on the couch but I am staying awake as long as I can so I don't pass out too early and I can take my meds as late as I CAN.

I eagerly await like the two Tylenol, the anti coughing spasmodic and most of all my inhaler because it hurts less when I use it. It's gonna be fine I am fairly sure.
    I am planning on sleeping lale tomorrow if I can so no one worry.

Anna

Oy. Night all later tomorrow. Etc.

Anna

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    I'm going to have to get the playstation's fixed quicker now. What race are you going with?

I went with nord, an old favorite. Get those boxes fixed! LOL I quit for a bit to get something to eat but I escaped the block, made it to Riverwood and have to go to Whiterun next. Man, good memories!

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I went with Nord, an old favorite. Get those boxes fixed! LOL I quit for a bit to get something to eat but I escaped the block, made it to Riverwood and have to go to Whiterun next. Man, good memories!

I always start in Riften. Becoming master of the thieves guild and then go into the Nightingale quest. I won't speak to the Jarl of Whiterun because it pulls the dragons out early, and they can be quite the nuisance while you're lower level. Once I get around level 25 I'll then hit talk to him.

I can't wait to play again. It really is a beautiful game.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    I don't know how you start in Riften? Interesting.

If my xbox did what yours does I'd reset it by holding the lighted button down until it shuts off, or unplug it while it's on to clear the cache. Failing that I'd uninstall and reinstall the game. Good luck!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    LOL you and my 1st Mommy agree @FranC but the only tests in town are at my work and they are the only game in town. I asked HR Insane Demons Containment factor of 12 if I could get tested after THEIR freaking HOLY TELEMEDICINE DOCTOR said I should, too, only like she was like, "We have no need to do that or change anything about your application currently so let us know if you get hospitalized and MAYBE then we'd consider it. I was like, "F you lady the hospital morgue can do it so you can't fake the results." Only I did not actually say that nor one of a jillion emails I wrote but did not send trying to explain a) they have not answered my ONE most important question, which is like "WHEN IS THE DEADLINE I CANNOT READ ANY OF THIS TEENY TINY PRINT AND I HAVE A HEADACHE." And also "Yes I am CERTAIN I HATE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELS ON THE PLANET too ,but I would not ignore or even gloat over your misfortune, you are disgusting. I spent hours rewriting the same email all equally unsendable and just called and recorded it mainly to keep ME in check. I was like "I just need a deadline I don't know how long I will be sick plus when I can talk to my doc." She kept repeating "as soon as possible" like 15 times in a row without answering, I started giving her hypotheticals and then was just like okay look I'm sure someone will be in touch if I am incapacitated or dead, so I will just get it in when I can and if I can't well the chips will fall and if needed the tall trees. She was like what? I was like oh I meant my family members. They are shockingly well connected and rich compared to you lot ,in fact I am sure my mom could provide the prudent reserve you lot never bothered to assemble ten times over. But whatever I guess."

So, Mother of Prepared for any catastrophe (she should manage the end times I am convinced) was like, "You need to be careful, really, I mean with your history well people get really oxygen deprived and don't even know it and I was like "COOL swollen toes walking dizinesss" But I did not make her want to feel worse and like so I was like, "I'm fairly sure the husband can check on me now and again, you know, perhaps it's time to like cut the mattress labels off so they can engage in their felonious nature, etc." (Every now and then isn't like enough really.)

Only then the Mother of Last Presumptive Force on Earth was like "I have pulse ox ometer you can put on and attach to a computer and if your O2 sats drop low enough it will shriek at least the husband awake."

I did not even ask but the kid is messengering it to like the o/n delivery postage service etc. So yeah I should feel better about not dying in my sleep although that has always been a dream of mine perhaps it is too soon.

Also she was like "You can't go to Phoenix! What if you get on those long stretches of nothing and your o2 sats Plummet" and I was like, "Well obviously I would try to call you and pant, "You were right " I mean I know you LOVE that." But I agreed to not even go to the freaking HALFWAY crap like, hospital in Bisbee but instead, visit the Douglas Hospital which I sometimes think is the name of a restaurant ironically named but holy crud, I agreed, I was like, "Que mama? okay si si," because I was too exhausted to argue.

I want to smoke a cigarette very badly but I haven't yet. You know this feels JUST what I remember the flu being like when I was young and healthy and like don't bother with the flu shot and you are 100% sure you are gonna die, but 95% of the time you don't? Well, it kind of feels like that.

I haven't smoked yet I don't plan to. Maybe some dope if thigs get dire but I feel that would be hard, too I mean INHALING it. It's been forever.

Anna

Tonight I an sleeping on the couch but I am staying awake as long as I can so I don't pass out too early and I can take my meds as late as I CAN.

I eagerly await like the two Tylenol, the anti coughing spasmodic and most of all my inhaler because it hurts less when I use it. It's gonna be fine I am fairly sure.
    I am planning on sleeping lale tomorrow if I can so no one worry.

Anna

Oy. Night all later tomorrow. Etc.

Anna
    I’m still hoping for the best and still hoping you’ll get tested.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. Good luck with the illness Anna. I thought there were supposed to be plenty of tests by now. I don’t understand why they won’t test you when the doctor says you should be.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning. Good luck with the illness Anna. I thought there were supposed to be plenty of tests by now. I don’t understand why they won’t test you when the doctor says you should be.
    Good morning,hitt :) I gather they will test her at her work and she won’t go there.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I bought 30ml of the RFBlackberry on the very convincing reviews of a couple folks here. I’m getting a decent Blackberry flavor and NOT finding it sweet. WOOT. I can now put blackberry in my regular mixes.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, all.

Think I'll just watch the dandelions grow. Probably make a big come-back, since I snuffed a mess of 'em yesterday, in between rain storms.

1820776.gif

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Skyrim was my jam. As soon as this whole virus thing gets worked out I plan on getting my PS3 and 4 fixed just so I can start a new journey. Shhhhh.... do you hear that? The Nightingales are calling.....

Heard Elder Scrolls 6 won't be released till 2024. I hope Bethesda puts their foot in it like they did Skyrim.

Once you get use to the red eyes Serana was hot:

Get that smithing up!

I only ever played games on the computer. Played a bit of Halo and all of Tomb Raider. Then Elder Scrolls. Morrowind was my favorite. Went down the rabbit hole with ES and downloaded endless mods. Then I started writing my own mods, I spent 30 years writing software and I love that stuff. Got Gimp and Blender and all that stuff and spent way more time tinkering than playing the games. It's been a couple of years since I played a game though. Maybe it's time to dig out Morrowind again.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I only ever played games on the computer. Played a bit of Halo and all of Tomb Raider. Then Elder Scrolls. Morrowind was my favorite. Went down the rabbit hole with ES and downloaded endless mods. Then I started writing my own mods, I spent 30 years writing software and I love that stuff. Got Gimp and Blender and all that stuff and spent way more time tinkering than playing the games. It's been a couple of years since I played a game though. Maybe it's time to dig out Morrowind again.

You haven't tried Skyrim? I am sure you know, it's Elder Scrolls V.

Users who are viewing this thread