Random DIY mixing and More

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Good morning. Good luck with the illness Anna. I thought there were supposed to be plenty of tests by now. I don’t understand why they won’t test you when the doctor says you should be.

Supposed to be lots of tests. My daughter is a nurse and she got symptoms so they just sent her home for 2 weeks. They have so few tests that they only use them on sick patients. Her symptoms cleared up so maybe it was just a flu or something but they won't let her go back to work without a test and they don't have any tests. Eli Lilly are based in town and they just started doing drive through tests for health care workers so she's going down there today. If she gets 2 negative tests 4 days apart they will let her go back to work.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
You haven't tried Skyrim? I am sure you know, it's Elder Scrolls V.

Yeah, I have Morrowind Oblivion and Skyrim. I only have a handful of games. Once I found ES I never got anything else. Skyrim was cool but the landscape was a little boring. I found a huge mod that turns it into a tropical paradise but it was glitchy.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Supposed to be lots of tests. My daughter is a nurse and she got symptoms so they just sent her home for 2 weeks. They have so few tests that they only use them on sick patients. Her symptoms cleared up so maybe it was just a flu or something but they won't let her go back to work without a test and they don't have any tests. Eli Lilly are based in town and they just started doing drive through tests for health care workers so she's going down there today. If she gets 2 negative tests 4 days apart they will let her go back to work.
    I’m glad she’s ok and hope the tests come though negative.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Yeah, I have Morrowind Oblivion and Skyrim. I only have a handful of games. Once I found ES I never got anything else. Skyrim was cool but the landscape was a little boring. I found a huge mod that turns it into a tropical paradise but it was glitchy.

Oh wow, that's interesting. I've heard there is so much more you can do on the PC. Marrying Serana being one of them.:thumbs: I saw they are re-releasing Final Fantasy VII, which was a favorite of mine waaay back in the day.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    My lemon flavors turned up last night. I only made one mix. FE Lemon with sweet cream and graham cracker. Made it up out of my head.

This is what I have.

FA Lemon Sicily
    INW Lemon Cake
    CAP Juicy Lemon
    JF Lemon Juicy
    FE Lemon

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Once you start modding Skyrim, it takes more time fooling with mods, and ENB, etc., than play time. There are some really good looking mods and addon series that enhance game play. One of my favorites was the Rigmor Saga, Rigmor of Bruma, Rigmor of Cyrodiil. Dragonchild was not compatible with some other mod I was using, so I need to do a fresh install and work that out, but I don't feel like doing all that right now. One expansion I'm looking forward to is beyond Skyrim, where they link all of the previous lands together into a playable world. Bruma was kind of a letdown, but it was released unfinished and should get better.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Oh wow, that's interesting. I've heard there is so much more you can do on the PC. Marrying Serana being one of them.:thumbs: I saw they are re-releasing Final Fantasy VII, which was a favorite of mine waaay back in the day.

I married one of my downloaded companions once. Didn't make much difference except she wanted to talk to me all the time and ask me what I thought of her outfit. There wasn't a right answer to that question. And complain I didn't get her enough new clothes.

Now I'm thinking about it I downloaded a highly rated mod for Skyrim with a huge new area. I was just about to go there last time I played. Maybe it's time.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Once you start modding Skyrim, it takes more time fooling with mods, and ENB, etc., than play time. There are some really good looking mods and addon series that enhance game play. One of my favorites was the Rigmor Saga, Rigmor of Bruma, Rigmor of Cyrodiil. Dragonchild was not compatible with some other mod I was using, so I need to do a fresh install and work that out, but I don't feel like doing all that right now. One expansion I'm looking forward to is beyond Skyrim, where they link all of the previous lands together into a playable world. Bruma was kind of a letdown, but it was released unfinished and should get better.

I don't know any of those but like you say there are a lot. I'm kind of afraid that if I dive in again I'll end up addicted and staying up all night. Lot of gardening to do right now.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I don't know any of those but like you say there are a lot. I'm kind of afraid that if I dive in again I'll end up addicted and staying up all night. Lot of gardening to do right now.
    That's definitely a possibility, that game eats some serious time.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I bought 30ml of the RFBlackberry on the very convincing reviews of a couple folks here. I’m getting a decent Blackberry flavor and NOT finding it sweet. WOOT. I can now put blackberry in my regular mixes.

I'm really glad you like it. I'm always nervous about recommending flavors to you with your aversion to sweetness.

My lemon flavors turned up last night. I only made one mix. FE Lemon with sweet cream and graham cracker. Made it up out of my head.

This is what I have.

FA Lemon Sicily
    INW Lemon Cake
    CAP Juicy Lemon
    JF Lemon Juicy
    FE Lemon

I haven't tried the JF but the rest of those are definitely good to have in your arsenal if you like lemon.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    There's been a lot of talk about gaming lately. I bought a ps4 last year after having not really playing any games for a long time. I had the original xbox, ps2, and wii. I don't play very often and have a hard time getting used to all of the controls on the controller. I have mostly been playing the newest god of war and recently got the god of war 3 remastered. The controls on 3 are more like what I'm used to. I started COD WW2 but had a really hard time moving, aiming, and shooting at the same time. I feel like an old fart when it comes to video games. I have no idea what any of the stuff you folks have been talking about is.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

This is what I have.

FA Lemon Sicily
    INW Lemon Cake
    CAP Juicy Lemon
    JF Lemon Juicy
    FE Lemon
    Glad they showed up.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm really glad you like it. I'm always nervous about recommending flavors to you with your aversion to sweetness.

I haven't tried the JF but the rest of those are definitely good to have in your arsenal if you like lemon.
    Yes, I do like it.:) Very little sweetness so I won't have to worry about what mix it goes in.:thumb:

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I started COD WW2 but had a really hard time moving, aiming, and shooting at the same time.

My first online multiplayer shooter game was Socom II on the playstation 2. Once that franchise fizzled I moved on to COD. It became quite addicting though and I had to stop. I was a pretty decent player, another one of my videos putting in some sniper work:

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Tried the lemon I mixed last night. 3% FE lemon, 2% sweet cream and graham cracker. I like the lemon. It seems to be around the right amount. Definitely needs more creaminess which I guess will happen if I wait a while. I think it might be better with something else along with the lemon. Maybe blueberry. I have a bottle of that somewhere.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Tried the lemon I mixed last night. 3% FE lemon, 2% sweet cream and graham cracker. I like the lemon. It seems to be around the right amount. Definitely needs more creaminess which I guess will happen if I wait a while. I think it might be better with something else along with the lemon. Maybe blueberry. I have a bottle of that somewhere.
    I've forgotten what goes good with lemon.Been a long time since I've been able to vape it.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Uuhn, I mean my work group in town is the only outpatient place for tests and they are saving them for people who look blue all over and like, stuff. It was not one of my WORK doctors who said I had COVID 19, but their specific "United my healthcare" teledocs who did. She said I should go and get tested and I explained I would have to go to the hospital and do it there and she was like "don't go unless you get sicker" because frankly if it's a random virus I don't want to catch something else like COVID (or vice versa) unless I have to, unless I'm about to die anyway. I did ask my work but they declined. I figured they wouldn't. Folks at my symptom level don't get tested anyway because it is truly not like it changes the treatment at all either way.

I sincerely hope I *never* get tested but once I can get an antibody test I will. You know, once it's no longer remotely relevant.

I lived through the night. Was sleeping pretty well but my mom woke me at 9 to find out how I was doing. I should have remembered to turn my ringer off. She was like "how are you?" I was like "asleep mostly but it's okay Mom I'm not dead yet and I'm sure the husband would be the first to call."

Then I got some coffee and the husband came in bellowing, with his speaker turned up to 11 about "I'm not DEAD yet I don't want to get on the cot."

I was like, "Killer reference to Monty Python there honey, and no I don't have the plague but my head hurts could you turn it down a notch."

Ugh I'm okay I guess. I am doing NOTHING today, not interacting with my work, NADA. I am going to figure out how to turn my work email notifications OFF.

Anyway, yeah, I'm kinda the same, no better no worse. Tylenol seems to be keeping my fever down to around 99.5. Partially I wonder if like, I should stop taking it and let my body heat up and deal with this thing with all its might. Still coughing.

Vape: hate the French inhale but that's what I'm doing. I'm not inhaling vapor. I think I can tell so meh. If I get much sicker I will switch to snus completely but part of me is like '"oooh I have plenty of time to do that at the hospital."

But not worse is way good! It beats worse by a million percent. I'm not super happy but I'm eh, all things pass.

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. I've been quarantined in like that insane environment called work of mine for so long I forget people care at all. All my family are calling and stuff and well it's nice I have not had much time to talk to them recently. Sometimes I wish I had the consumption or something back in the days because the husband is super nice when I am sick and he would have to be until the ending of my days. Also back then from what I can gather smoking was RECOMMENDED to "fortify the lungs." That was truly the heyday of medicine like, patent medicines and keeping your water clean by adding ETOH to it and leeches and stuff.

Anna
    Anna

Users who are viewing this thread