Random DIY mixing and More

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I just got some (real world) dark chocolate covered Acai and Blueberry. Since I know what real blueberries taste like, trying to figure out acai... sort of tart like raspberry and something resembling grape? Hard to say because the dark chocolate is over powering it. Anyway, it was enough to make me want to order it!

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've been adding to my cart at BCF. It's so big now I think I need to split it into two or three orders.
    The rabbit hole has me hook, line and sinker! To divide it up, I need to go over all of the recipes I want to make and divide it so each order will allow me to make two or three new recipes including your 3B Cheesecake. One of the other ones I want to try is by ID10-T and it's gingerbread, apricot, graham cracker, peach and tangerine. It's a weird combo, but one of my favorite desserts is gingersnap cookies spread with mascarpone cream cheese and apricot preserves. Not sure how that would translate into a vape, but after I try this juice I think I'll have a better idea.
    Great flavor
    Bull City Flavors

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just a suggestion, but (besides cheesecake) I prefer cookie to graham... a little richer and more interesting)
    You guys are coming up with some really sounding recipes!
    Not me. I prefer Graham

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I usually add a smidge of cocoa to my chocolate mixes, about 1 drop per 15 mls. This time I tried it without just to see, the cocoa made it better for my taste.
    I do more like 3-4 drops but like I said, I like it dark.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    DIYvaporsupply is giving me a credit for the leaking bottle of flavoring. Nice but not real helpful since I don't plan to order anything else anytime soon and the shipping is too much for 1-2 bottles. Nice gesture though.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Dd is bringing back a bottle of Everclear (100 proof) from NM to make hand sanitizer with aloe.
    That is very expensive (but works great and doesn't smell as bad a isopropyl alcohol) It's more than 100 proof (you could have got cheapo Seagrams 100 proof for much less but it's only 50% alcohol)

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    So we have home-made spray sanitizer, a big bottle of gel sanitizer (from the grocery store) and the gallon of spray sanitizer that just came (UPS) Going to give some to my son (if we could just get my nephew to use some... he's 35 and just doesn't get it (if we get the virus, it will be from him!)

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Don't drink and mix... not a big deal, just some small 10 ml batches of flavors I have already tried but thank goodness I didn't do my 5 new flavors or I would have no idea of what % I used. I forgot the ones I did are WF (should be 3%) and mixed them at 6%... oh well I can always dilute them. I really do need a scale!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    DIYvaporsupply is giving me a credit for the leaking bottle of flavoring. Nice but not real helpful since I don't plan to order anything else anytime soon and the shipping is too much for 1-2 bottles. Nice gesture though.
    At least you got that :thumb:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thanks Fran. I've got that one. I haven't used it yet, but I am excited to use it in your 3B Cheesecake and other things. That Mascarpone cheese is yummy!
    I love it in my cheesecakes and a couple other mixes.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That is very expensive (but works great and doesn't smell as bad a isopropyl alcohol) It's more than 100 proof (you could have got cheapo Seagrams 100 proof for much less but it's only 50% alcohol)
    I didn’t buy it and neither did she, her dd’s boyfriend paid for it.

Users who are viewing this thread