The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You should

• Like Like x 3
  2. vaper1960

vaper1960 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    You can't drink it (even if you tried) it would burn your stomach (if it even made it down your throat) How do I know... been there, done that :lol: I bought it to make the herbal tincture but had to try a sip out of curiosity.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. JustWondering1

JustWondering1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2015
    I'll do it!

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  4. vaper1960

vaper1960 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    My new flavors are 30 ml bottles. I like that because I can put the syringe directly into the bottle (the smaller bottles I have to squirt some into a container (guessing how much) and always overshoot the amount and can't put it back in so have to add more base (yes, I need a scale) Anyway, from now on going to order all my flavors in 30 ml (the ones I know I like and will use often)

• Like Like x 6
  5. DLKnives

DLKnives Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Yes and getting hotter in here - we found the thermostat is running some old program and we can't get it to stop and run our temp. It wants it at 83 and we want 77. I can't find a manual online either.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
  6. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well,that’s not good.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. DLKnives

DLKnives Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Thinking about a new thermostat.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    I found like a ton of articles about how to stop anyone getting infected and how long I have to wait to go out but meh, nope. there are no advantages to testing positive. I'd really rather not to be frank. Not right now.

Anna

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  9. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Probably a good idea before you roast.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  10. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 31, 2014
    I never said anything about drinking it straight. It's meant to be diluted or as an ingredient.... I think you're obviously doing it wrong. Glad you're still here though....

• Like Like x 3
  11. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    No kidding

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. JustWondering1

Aug 29, 2015
    Thanks JC! That's an excellent point, I will make sure each order is big enough to get free shipping because I'd much rather spend the money on flavors. I'll check on what their free shipping threshold is. Thanks again!!

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. JustWondering1

Aug 29, 2015
    I get it! If a positive test would make your doctor put you on a more effective Rx protocol it might be worthwhile. Whatever you decide to do, I hope you feel better physically and that the trauma of your work situation eases up very soon! I think NM is a wonderful place!!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 2
  14. NolaMel

NolaMel ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I’ve got this in my files on ELR. Unfortunately, I didn’t note the creator.
    E7D40CAD-B8FB-4305-ACBC-563684AC3F90.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Blitzdonlife

Blitzdonlife Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'm waiting on my order for the same reason, hope they do have a sale. Finger's crossed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Blitzdonlife

Supporting member
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    If used as an accent flavor, almost any fruit (especially other citrus, great with limes), a small amount enhances cakes and cookies (.1-.5% depending on the main flavor), strawberry is my favorite with lemon so far, close second is watermelon (don't shoot me, I love a watermelon/lemonade/menthol mix).

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Blitzdonlife

Supporting member
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Peach/papaya/mango sounds like it is right up my alley. Helps that I have those flavors :) What is a good sub for mango? The funky flavor turns me off.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Blitzdonlife

Supporting member
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    My phone is acting up, trying to respond to posts is difficult. Love, like, etc., all y'all.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  19. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Yay! I did it my precio and my silver mini dicodes, and med boxes and even some dishes and I can chill until my eyes cross at paperwork until tomorrow. I stuck a mix in it that I made but did not label but fortuitously it was my WINE WHINE mix, where I added all the bubbly and not wines I had and a few fruits, forest fruit and boysenberry and that sort of stuff.

It might taste like prison wine to some, but to me it tastes delicious. Keep in mind I have not drunk like actual wine, even communion wine (hmph, I am technically "allowed" to do it, because I got baptized, and the kid, technically un-kosher but I am sure the Episcopalian MIL who I met when she got ordained was thinking, "God knows when this savage will be standing in front of priest like, again. Fair enough, I guess.)

I will occasionally take communion if I know it will shock or annoy someone like they think I am a Sufi (which I guess I sort of am) and then I can say, "Oh, I think there is great and horrible things in ALL religions so if we all joined them all, perhaps even the slightly cult like ones, especially if you are unhypnotizable or not subject to social pressure (sometimes I wish I WAS a bit more but you can't have everything) well, life would be great and peace would reign around the globe." Also, when I am genuinely feeling the spirit of Jesus because let us face it (Mel Gibson's movie aside) he was a way nicer dude than SOME of them, like Abraham (Ibrahim in Sufi.) There's one high up in my mom's Sufi order and like, dude he SUCKS SO HARD. You kind of get the sense (he was a medical doctor and a lot of em, you never get the arrogance out) that he would like half kill his kid then sew him up proclaiming "I AM A GOD!!"

LOL he told me my relationship with like God or whatever name you want to use was "strong but intermittent." We were all getting evaluated on our "connection" or whatever, and we were all in a group. Which, frankly, I think is RUDE. I said, "Okay so tell me something I HAVE NOT known for a while, how do I fix it?" He said, "Oh it might be a life long struggle." I was like, "Yeah, LIFE is a life long struggle so maybe more specifics I thought your type KNEW EVERYTHING but it sounds like way more diagnosing than prescribing to ME." I hated that guy and I still do. LOL.

But yes, it is delightful.
    190 proof eeehhh? I thought 100 proof was like 100%? How do you get more than pure ETOH? or is 100 proof 50 percent? It's been so long I forget.

I did not have the chance to drink everclear in any capacity before sobriety and (unlike Zima) I am not even resentful about it. I think the results would have been catastrophic.

The thing that makes me even madder was when like I DID relapse I did not try ZIMA THEN even . I mean maybe some people make a long list of like beverage they want to try but I am not such a one. I went back to my old favorites, tequila, Newcastle brown ale, and expensive French wines. I mean those aren't BAD choices but I wanted to see what Zima was like, it sounded SO BAD and sort of in it's own category of awful. I mean it certainly can't be worse, at least hangover wise than like, mad dog and Mickey's Wide mouths, that is a DREADFUL combination. I'm not annoyed about it enough anymore to bother to relapse again ,though and don't bother with descriptions, TRUST me I have heard them ALL..\

I will post a pic of my wino vape (ironically expensive) but I am TIRED now dude.

Anna

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 2
  20. Blitzdonlife

Supporting member
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    200 proof is 100%, divide by half for alcohol. More comments would be here, my phone is being... difficult lol.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1