Random DIY mixing and More

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
They have drive through testing but I'd need to go into my adult workplace and whatnot. I don't quite know what a positive test would do for me unless I get coffin money or something. IDK maybe I should check. LOL.

Anna

I get it! If a positive test would make your doctor put you on a more effective Rx protocol it might be worthwhile. Whatever you decide to do, I hope you feel better physically and that the trauma of your work situation eases up very soon! I think NM is a wonderful place!!

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Anyone have a good Banana Cream Pie recipe ?
I’ve got this in my files on ELR. Unfortunately, I didn’t note the creator.
E7D40CAD-B8FB-4305-ACBC-563684AC3F90.jpeg

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
I've forgotten what goes good with lemon.Been a long time since I've been able to vape it.
If used as an accent flavor, almost any fruit (especially other citrus, great with limes), a small amount enhances cakes and cookies (.1-.5% depending on the main flavor), strawberry is my favorite with lemon so far, close second is watermelon (don't shoot me, I love a watermelon/lemonade/menthol mix).

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yay! I did it my precio and my silver mini dicodes, and med boxes and even some dishes and I can chill until my eyes cross at paperwork until tomorrow. I stuck a mix in it that I made but did not label but fortuitously it was my WINE WHINE mix, where I added all the bubbly and not wines I had and a few fruits, forest fruit and boysenberry and that sort of stuff.

It might taste like prison wine to some, but to me it tastes delicious. Keep in mind I have not drunk like actual wine, even communion wine (hmph, I am technically "allowed" to do it, because I got baptized, and the kid, technically un-kosher but I am sure the Episcopalian MIL who I met when she got ordained was thinking, "God knows when this savage will be standing in front of priest like, again. Fair enough, I guess.)

I will occasionally take communion if I know it will shock or annoy someone like they think I am a Sufi (which I guess I sort of am) and then I can say, "Oh, I think there is great and horrible things in ALL religions so if we all joined them all, perhaps even the slightly cult like ones, especially if you are unhypnotizable or not subject to social pressure (sometimes I wish I WAS a bit more but you can't have everything) well, life would be great and peace would reign around the globe." Also, when I am genuinely feeling the spirit of Jesus because let us face it (Mel Gibson's movie aside) he was a way nicer dude than SOME of them, like Abraham (Ibrahim in Sufi.) There's one high up in my mom's Sufi order and like, dude he SUCKS SO HARD. You kind of get the sense (he was a medical doctor and a lot of em, you never get the arrogance out) that he would like half kill his kid then sew him up proclaiming "I AM A GOD!!"

LOL he told me my relationship with like God or whatever name you want to use was "strong but intermittent." We were all getting evaluated on our "connection" or whatever, and we were all in a group. Which, frankly, I think is RUDE. I said, "Okay so tell me something I HAVE NOT known for a while, how do I fix it?" He said, "Oh it might be a life long struggle." I was like, "Yeah, LIFE is a life long struggle so maybe more specifics I thought your type KNEW EVERYTHING but it sounds like way more diagnosing than prescribing to ME." I hated that guy and I still do. LOL.

But yes, it is delightful.
190 proof eeehhh? I thought 100 proof was like 100%? How do you get more than pure ETOH? or is 100 proof 50 percent? It's been so long I forget.

I did not have the chance to drink everclear in any capacity before sobriety and (unlike Zima) I am not even resentful about it. I think the results would have been catastrophic.

The thing that makes me even madder was when like I DID relapse I did not try ZIMA THEN even . I mean maybe some people make a long list of like beverage they want to try but I am not such a one. I went back to my old favorites, tequila, Newcastle brown ale, and expensive French wines. I mean those aren't BAD choices but I wanted to see what Zima was like, it sounded SO BAD and sort of in it's own category of awful. I mean it certainly can't be worse, at least hangover wise than like, mad dog and Mickey's Wide mouths, that is a DREADFUL combination. I'm not annoyed about it enough anymore to bother to relapse again ,though and don't bother with descriptions, TRUST me I have heard them ALL..\

I will post a pic of my wino vape (ironically expensive) but I am TIRED now dude.

Anna

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
Yay! I did it my precio and my silver mini dicodes, and med boxes and even some dishes and I can chill until my eyes cross at paperwork until tomorrow. I stuck a mix in it that I made but did not label but fortuitously it was my WINE WHINE mix, where I added all the bubbly and not wines I had and a few fruits, forest fruit and boysenberry and that sort of stuff.

It might taste like prison wine to some, but to me it tastes delicious. Keep in mind I have not drunk like actual wine, even communion wine (hmph, I am technically "allowed" to do it, because I got baptized, and the kid, technically un-kosher but I am sure the Episcopalian MIL who I met when she got ordained was thinking, "God knows when this savage will be standing in front of priest like, again. Fair enough, I guess.)

I will occasionally take communion if I know it will shock or annoy someone like they think I am a Sufi (which I guess I sort of am) and then I can say, "Oh, I think there is great and horrible things in ALL religions so if we all joined them all, perhaps even the slightly cult like ones, especially if you are unhypnotizable or not subject to social pressure (sometimes I wish I WAS a bit more but you can't have everything) well, life would be great and peace would reign around the globe." Also, when I am genuinely feeling the spirit of Jesus because let us face it (Mel Gibson's movie aside) he was a way nicer dude than SOME of them, like Abraham (Ibrahim in Sufi.) There's one high up in my mom's Sufi order and like, dude he SUCKS SO HARD. You kind of get the sense (he was a medical doctor and a lot of em, you never get the arrogance out) that he would like half kill his kid then sew him up proclaiming "I AM A GOD!!"

LOL he told me my relationship with like God or whatever name you want to use was "strong but intermittent." We were all getting evaluated on our "connection" or whatever, and we were all in a group. Which, frankly, I think is RUDE. I said, "Okay so tell me something I HAVE NOT known for a while, how do I fix it?" He said, "Oh it might be a life long struggle." I was like, "Yeah, LIFE is a life long struggle so maybe more specifics I thought your type KNEW EVERYTHING but it sounds like way more diagnosing than prescribing to ME." I hated that guy and I still do. LOL.

But yes, it is delightful.
190 proof eeehhh? I thought 100 proof was like 100%? How do you get more than pure ETOH? or is 100 proof 50 percent? It's been so long I forget.

I did not have the chance to drink everclear in any capacity before sobriety and (unlike Zima) I am not even resentful about it. I think the results would have been catastrophic.

The thing that makes me even madder was when like I DID relapse I did not try ZIMA THEN even . I mean maybe some people make a long list of like beverage they want to try but I am not such a one. I went back to my old favorites, tequila, Newcastle brown ale, and expensive French wines. I mean those aren't BAD choices but I wanted to see what Zima was like, it sounded SO BAD and sort of in it's own category of awful. I mean it certainly can't be worse, at least hangover wise than like, mad dog and Mickey's Wide mouths, that is a DREADFUL combination. I'm not annoyed about it enough anymore to bother to relapse again ,though and don't bother with descriptions, TRUST me I have heard them ALL..\

I will post a pic of my wino vape (ironically expensive) but I am TIRED now dude.

Anna
200 proof is 100%, divide by half for alcohol. More comments would be here, my phone is being... difficult lol.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I love banana so:

Cookie Dough FLV 1%
Pudding Base VTA 1.5%
Ripe Banana TFA 1%
Whipped Cream TFA 2%

It's more like a banana pudding, but Biscuit INW could give you the crust note you need for a banana cream pie.

Thanks. Unfortunately, I have all one of those flavors.

I’ve got this in my files on ELR. Unfortunately, I didn’t note the creator.
View attachment 882507

Looking good, Mel. I think I have two of those.

Oh well, maybe start playing with some Banana Cream and Bavarian Creme, then add a touch of Ripe Banana and a small amount of Graham Cracker.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The wife seems to have the AC working correctly now. The thermostat had batteries (AA) that we changed and she managed to clear all the schedules on it. Woohoo. I'm going to bed, supposed to be 101 degrees today. :shock:
    Glad it's fixed.:thumb:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Congrats on getting your stimulus Fran. I guess that means it's time to place a flavor order. Maybe you should get a kroma-r to treat yourself also?
    Waiting a few days on the flavors for possible sale. I like the Kroma-r but don't need one. I would consider one without a tank unless it's the Zlide.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have so many flavors I don't need more but I want to get a couple that were recommended to me. The Pudding Base was recommended to me several times in the past and I finally decided to try some. The Yoghurt Drink was also recommended more recently. 2 MB One-Shots just for fun.....or not, and INW Shisha Strawberry cause my bottle is low.

Users who are viewing this thread