I'm more rested

CONS
    Working 200% harder for work
    Snack too much
    Can't hang out with Mom and Dad
    Wearing mask and gloves when I go out
    Retirement benefits cut
    No time alone

I am an introverted homebody so staying home all the time is like a dream come true. But I don't like the fact when I get a wild hair I can't just up and go. I can't go sit with Mom and Dad when I want to. I do want everything to get back to normal but I don't miss going to work and I do not miss my coworkers.
    It’s just too bad you can’t have it both ways.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Totally agree with not inhaling. At first it takes some effort to not inhale as that was just so automatic as a cig smoker that we never even had to think about it. We just did it.
    What i did was everytime i picked up my mod i said to myself....do not inhale. Kept getting easier each day. Took maybe a week before starting to trust whether or not i was sure that i suffered no nic fits etc. I tested that by not vaping for a night. Could hardly wait to get that vape the next morning Yep same level of nic still where it was. Now its just as automatic as inhaling was. Just keep at it. Your lungs need to rest and heal. And you need to get nic in your system.
    Win-win in my book . good luck. Rooting for you.

Thank you and Punk in Drublic for suggesting this, I will try it!

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Also, I hope Walgreens never advertises good customer service. I went out to pick up 2 kinds of antibiotics for the pneumonia and I turn in the drive-thru to find one lane closed out of 2 lanes and 10 cars in the other. I am really hurting while walking with bad feet, ankles and my bad knee but I park and go in ALL the way to the back of the store to get my pills. While there I told them my opinion of their CS and I don't think they liked it but that's the great thing about getting old - I could care less what they think!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Also, I hope Walgreens never advertises good customer service. I went out to pick up 2 kinds of antibiotics for the pneumonia and I turn in the drive-thru to find one lane closed out of 2 lanes and 10 cars in the other. I am really hurting while walking with bad feet, ankles and my bad knee but I park and go in ALL the way to the back of the store to get my pills. While there I told them my opinion of their CS and I don't think they liked it but that's the great thing about getting old - I could care less what they think!
    That’s terrible :(

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    GOOD Morning Random Mixers!

So nice to be home! Sleeping in my own bed was completely worth the fight I put up to get out of there.

Pneumonia though. I keep wondering what caused it and keep coming back to vaping. It is hurting me now that I am home, I am sure, and I have cut back after having none for 3 1/2 days. I am just at a loss trying to figure out how I got sick when I never left the house. Ideas welcome.
    oh you could have had it for a while before it really presented itself...
    I get pneumonia almost yearly...I have issues with my sinus' and I have asthma and I have little to no immunity....so yeah I get it easily...one year I was walking around with it without knowing, just thought my asthma was acting up badly, it was a bad pollen count year....finally went to the doctor because I just couldn't breath at all and almost passed out....nope had pneumonia, one lung was completely collapsed and the other was 95% collapsed...the doctor was amazed that i was still up and moving/working/taking care of my kids/doing anything....
    when i started vaping, I couldn't even do mtl (mouth to lung hit)...but with vaping you don't have to inhale, hold the vape in your mouth and it'll absorb then exhale. Give your lungs some time to recover and still get your nic fix....

So how is this Covid affecting everyone? I’m just majorly bored and always glad when I can stay busy. If the weather will someday warm up so I can get out as far as the back deck to sit in the sun it won’t be so bad. Given the crappy cold weather that ain’t gonna happen right off.

If I didn't pay any attention to the news, it would be having no effect at all. My life has not changed one whit.
    eh...it sucks...I mean...you know your a social pariah, extreme introvert on the verge of being a shut-in, when a pandemic lockdown doesn't really affect you bwahahaha
    it sucks though because, I have no immunity, so I can't even leave my house to go and get groceries....and I can't visit my kids, facetime just isn't the same...
    ok i'm a homebody and all but even this is starting to get to me...been trying to keep myself busy working on my sites but I'm going cross eyed staring at code :lol:
    my job doesn't offer to work at home so that's been tough, broke down and applied for unemployment last week because I still got bills to pay and kids to feed (even if I'm not physically with them)
    so yeah I mean meh :sleep: ....financially it's tough (as I was living paycheck to paycheck already), but aside from that :lol: it hasn't really affected me :pervy: when I'm not at work or my kids dragging me out, I'm just sitting at home :lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    oh you could have had it for a while before it really presented itself...
    I get pneumonia almost yearly...I have issues with my sinus' and I have asthma and I have little to no immunity....so yeah I get it easily...one year I was walking around with it without knowing, just thought my asthma was acting up badly, it was a bad pollen count year....finally went to the doctor because I just couldn't breath at all and almost passed out....nope had pneumonia, one lung was completely collapsed and the other was 95% collapsed...the doctor was amazed that i was still up and moving/working/taking care of my kids/doing anything....
    when i started vaping, I couldn't even do mtl (mouth to lung hit)...but with vaping you don't have to inhale, hold the vape in your mouth and it'll absorb then exhale. Give your lungs some time to recover and still get your nic fix....

eh...it sucks...I mean...you know your a social pariah, extreme introvert on the verge of being a shut-in, when a pandemic lockdown doesn't really affect you bwahahaha
    it sucks though because, I have no immunity, so I can't even leave my house to go and get groceries....and I can't visit my kids, facetime just isn't the same...
    ok i'm a homebody and all but even this is starting to get to me...been trying to keep myself busy working on my sites but I'm going cross eyed staring at code :lol:
    my job doesn't offer to work at home so that's been tough, broke down and applied for unemployment last week because I still got bills to pay and kids to feed (even if I'm not physically with them)
    so yeah I mean meh :sleep: ....financially it's tough (as I was living paycheck to paycheck already), but aside from that :lol: it hasn't really affected me :pervy: when I'm not at work or my kids dragging me out, I'm just sitting at home :lol:
    That’s rough.:( You take care of yourself,Shad:wub:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I haven’t been out anywhere since sometime in March.

Me either! I am going to go for a drive this weekend. I am seriously stir crazy. I'll go to the beach. If people aren't social distancing I'll just sit in my car and look at the water. Thank goodness I have juice-making to do. That and cooking have helped me tremendously!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    @Zazie One for the blog. More flavors than my usual

Grapefruit Gin
    VTA Botanical Gin 4%
    FA Grapefruit 2%
    FW Ruby Red Grapefruit 2.5%
    INW White Grapefruit .25%
    TFA GingerAle 2%
    WS 23 .75%
    INW Rhubarb 1%

Do you know if anyone makes a vodka flavoring? I can't handle the taste of gin, but I would like to try that recipe if I could either sub vodka for the gin or just leave the gin out altogether. Is that one nice and tart?

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Do you know if anyone makes a vodka flavoring? I can't handle the taste of gin, but I would like to try that recipe if I could either sub vodka for the gin or just leave the gin out altogether. Is that one nice and tart?
    VTA Russian Vodka is what I use.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Say blue Pom plum king 10 times real fast. I can’t do it! :lol:

I like the name lime in da coconut. My names are boring. Strawberry cake, chocolate tobacco...so boring. But I also want to keep them concise as I don’t want to use all my label tape. :rolleyes:

Has anyone here had a bloggable recipe yet? :?:
    Not yet, most of my random recipes make me want to

Reactions: stols001

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Some tart, definitely not sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread