hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    RF has a couple outstanding flavors but I never got much of the others because I found they weren't better than I already had.

I don’t remember which site it was but I bought a bunch of their flavors on clearance.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Happy Mother’s Day! My wife slept in so breakfast will be brunch. I’ll get started cooking soon.

I’m glad to be done sampling my untried recipes. I got tired of one disappointment after the next. At least I learned there are some flavors that I hadn’t tried before that I do like and some I don’t. It was a good learning experience.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Happy Mother’s Day! My wife slept in so breakfast will be brunch. I’ll get started cooking soon.

I’m glad to be done sampling my untried recipes. I got tired of one disappointment after the next. At least I learned there are some flavors that I hadn’t tried before that I do like and some I don’t. It was a good learning experience.
    It was an excellent learning experience. I still have my last 2 to try again. I doubt either is a winner but might be better with a little steep.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Yo mama!

I admire spouses who like do stuff for their partner for going through childbirth. LOL. I suppose I technically did not go through childbirth for the husband. He was good at "helping" the kid plan when he lived here. but now it's gonna be me calling the kid and he will be all "Sup?" and I will be, "Oh I am calling you because it's mother's day....." Maybe I can torment him with "birth day tales."

Good morning I am barely awake yet but happy mother's day to all of you who are or have one.

Call that woman if you can!
    Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yo mama!

I admire spouses who like do stuff for their partner for going through childbirth. LOL. I suppose I technically did not go through childbirth for the husband. He was good at "helping" the kid plan when he lived here. but now it's gonna be me calling the kid and he will be all "Sup?" and I will be, "Oh I am calling you because it's mother's day....." Maybe I can torment him with "birth day tales."

Good morning I am barely awake yet but happy mother's day to all of you who are or have one.

Call that woman if you can!
    Anna
    I lost my Mommy when I was 17 but I’m thinking of her:wub:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    It was an excellent learning experience. I still have my last 2 to try again. I doubt either is a winner but might be better with a little steep.

I did do a remix of the raspberry malt yesterday. I switched the raspberry out with tfa regular and sweet raspberry and changed percentages up some.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    547107_10150887659495970_192345594_n.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    It’s hard to believe it’s been that long but my mom passed a little over 8 years ago.

We made eggs, bacon, and biscuits and gravy for my wife which is what she requested. I’m not too crazy about it but the Outlaws are coming over later so my wife can give her mom a gift. I’m not sure why but she offered to have pizza for everyone.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012

Vaping crap gets old. Nice to get back to the tried and trues.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I did do a remix of the raspberry malt yesterday. I switched the raspberry out with tfa regular and sweet raspberry and changed percentages up some.
    Hoping you like that better.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Ooh I just rewicked two tanks and I wasn't even awake yet. Then, I took my temperature because I seemed surprisingly competent, 98.1 for the first time! Win! The husband isn't getting sick either, no temp, I managed to feel his forehead surreptitiously. So all good here.

Although a certain member of ECF wants to continue persecuting me for going to Walmart (not this thread.) Even though I took EVERY precaution and any viral load I may be shedding is probably less than someone incubating.

LOL I guess when you call someone a coward, they don't like, forget real fast. Musta stung. LOL.

That is what you get after I say, protect the weak in the herd, but otherwise herd immunity is good and like, WELL they still freak? You are a coward.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ooh I just rewicked two tanks and I wasn't even awake yet. Then, I took my temperature because I seemed surprisingly competent, 98.1 for the first time! Win! The husband isn't getting sick either, no temp, I managed to feel his forehead surreptitiously. So all good here.

Although a certain member of ECF wants to continue persecuting me for going to Walmart (not this thread.) Even though I took EVERY precaution and any viral load I may be shedding is probably less than someone incubating.

LOL I guess when you call someone a coward, they don't like, forget real fast. Musta stung. LOL.

That is what you get after I say, protect the weak in the herd, but otherwise herd immunity is good and like, WELL they still freak? You are a coward.

Anna
    I am glad you are finally feeling well.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I do feel better. I'm scared for yoga, I might preemptively tens unit myself. LOL we will see. But yes, still tired but SO MUCH BETTER!! Yay! I really think going to Tucson (although it was horrific) was good for me somehow. Since I consider like Tucson the nearest place to hell on earth Satan's force probably burned it out of me.

I am kind of freaking out dude we are likely going to have the house on the market in about 2 months.... and then we will be... .homeless.

While I am fairly sure someone will hire me, ah somewhere, it's still scary really. I am going to finish uploading documents soon and applying for some stuff, I now have them ALL but oy, it's pretty insane I must say. It's kind of terrifying to be homeless like, especially when no household member is actually working, etc. Sigh.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I do feel better. I'm scared for yoga, I might preemptively tens unit myself. LOL we will see. But yes, still tired but SO MUCH BETTER!! Yay! I really think going to Tucson (although it was horrific) was good for me somehow. Since I consider like Tucson the nearest place to hell on earth Satan's force probably burned it out of me.

I am kind of freaking out dude we are likely going to have the house on the market in about 2 months.... and then we will be... .homeless.

While I am fairly sure someone will hire me, ah somewhere, it's still scary really. I am going to finish uploading documents soon and applying for some stuff, I now have them ALL but oy, it's pretty insane I must say. It's kind of terrifying to be homeless like, especially when no household member is actually working, etc. Sigh.

Anna
    Hopefully you can find a job you like more.

Users who are viewing this thread