The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    How will the interview be done? Do you have to go to WV?

• Like Like x 2
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Oh @FranC the house and rebuild is fine.

However, since your primary residence is "out of service," they are supposed to pay your housing expenses until the house is fixed.

It is NOT unreasonable AT all for it to take 6 months to totally demo a house and rebuild in fact it is on the FAST side actually. They said they gave us 4 months, and we get no more. That is INSANE. Because our demo contractors refused the job they said they couldn't warranty their work or even complete it. So THEIR completion date was bunk ,because you don't just magic a NEW contractor out of thin air and you have to get quotes, they come see the house, etc. etc.;

However the husband ALSO got good news and he called a different department of State farm and they were like, "WHUT" when my husband told the tale, and like, it was pretty nutty honestly, the lady was like, "Well this was all totally inappropriate, and I am filing an internal complaint, you will be assigned someone new of course we have to continue your living expenses dude.

I mean.... We have a mortgage and a rental service, we have like, to move, we have no money (I don't anyway until the freaking STD company does its thing. Etc.

Now, I just have to call HR at my job but I am going to take a breather.

Whee I got an interview, so cool so cool. :)

Anna

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    By phone Ms. @FranC . They may or may not want an in person one later, that might be an issue but I'd have to figure it out. Etc.

Anna

• Like Like x 4
  4. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well things are looking better. Good thinking of your husband also.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  5. *RJ*

*RJ* Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I had my flavor stash messed up...I have vanilla Tahity not just Tahity. Even better! So I made my recipe but I added EM. It’s so good but I wanted more lime so I added 2 ml of just lime. After this tank I’ll test it. I think this may be my best one yet. However, remember when I messed up some nic by accidentally adding my syringe of lemon flavoring back in the nic bottle instead of my mix bottle? I’m using THAT nic. So who knows what all is in this. But it really didn’t flavor the nic too much. So good! After I test with the extra lime I’ll post the recipe. 10 flavors!

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. JustWondering1

JustWondering1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2015
    West Virginia is beautiful! I'm wishing everything goes exactly the way you want!

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  7. *RJ*

*RJ* Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    This is my favorite! I will be making a 200 ml bottle of this. And this one is worthy of the blog @Zazie . It’s not steeped except for a hot water bath but I imagine this one getting better and better. Boring name but I try to keep them simple and short so I don’t use all my labels in my label maker. :laugh: Lots of flavors and a high flavor percentage but it’s so good!

Key Lime Pie

3.00% Cheesecake Graham Crust (TPA)
    2.00% Custard (FA)
    2.00% DX Bavarian Cream (TPA)
    1.00% Ethyl Maltol 10% PG Solution (TPA)
    2.00% Key Lime (TPA)
    3.00% Key Lime Pie (TPA)
    1.00% Lemon Meringue Pie (FW)
    1.00% Meringue (TPA)
    2.00% Vanilla Tahity (FA)
    2.00% Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP)

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Yep so I got a smidge of pneumonia it's not tragic or awful and the doc think the Z-pack was in the process of treating it. He has given me a second abx however, and says to continue the albuterol. So awesome on that.

I think I am just going to have to be more active more consistently. He prescribed some liquid iron but my insurance won't cover it, so FAN tastic. Etc.

Yep I just gotta put me on a recovery PLAN in a tomorrow with the new ABX. So, sweet. Meh. Yes, I want on the mat. Maybe.

OH WELL.

Anna

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
  9. JustWondering1

Aug 29, 2015
    I made a peach and yogurt juice in late April. It's okay, but it's not peachy enough for me and I am disappointed that the (FLV) Greek Yogurt isn't tangy tart. Would it be a good idea for me to just add some peach to the bottle and shake it up? If I did that, would I need to steep it all over again?

• Like Like x 3
  10. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    About every 6 months Dd has to go to the hospital for several days for iron iv’s

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. JustWondering1

Aug 29, 2015
    Congrats! This looks yummy to me! I am copying this into my recipe folder on ELR. Thanks!

• Like Like x 4
  12. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    IDK even WHAT or WHERE I want but there are a couple other places that interest me I just hope things don't progress TOO quickly as at some point, I will have to ah, accept something. But it cannot (I don't think) be worse than my former employer so there is THAT. I just emailed them my questions about like, "What are you gonna say about me if I cannot come back I am not asking any of YOU lot for a reference BUT, I know we all hate each other, more or less more politely. Etc.

Every day though the hunger to leave is stronger. I guess I should do a few more application soon but I will most certainly have to be WAY more selective moving forward, although eh, IDK.

Anna

• Like Like x 5
  13. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You won’t catch me on a mat. I’d be too afraid of getting back up

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  14. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    I should try my mango lassi that should be my active thing for today. And vacuuming and bathing except perhaps I should check the mail for transrcripts and etc.

Anna

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I would say just add and shake and vape

• Like Like x 4
  16. JustWondering1

Aug 29, 2015
    Awesome! Thanks!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  17. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Mom, I mean @FranC I am such an awesome yoga instructor you'd be pleasantly surprised. I would have you doing shoulder stands or even headstands if you wanted, I about 6 weeks.

Everyone thinks yoga is about stretching, and you do get stretchy, but it's not. Yoga I about isomorphic exercise using your body as your weight, and making sure you do not STRETCH a muscle that is not working hard, and in counterbalance to the other muscles you have. You start out right, you don't hurt. The only reason I EVER hurt is due to gosh darned muscle memory and like, whatnot.

I am such a good instructor I have considered getting certified and teaching yoga to the elderly (I would have to grow out my grey hair once more) and they wouldn't ask me if I was pregnant due to my unfortunate belly. They would all have it too, and they would think it was normal.

But certification is a PITA and yoga instructors don't make much. IDK. Maybe as a side occupation.

Anna

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Are you looney? I have a bad knee.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  19. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have a handful of lime flavors that I haven’t done much with but never bought the key lime pie.

• Like Like x 4
  20. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Good evening mixers. My bcf order isn’t due until Saturday but I think it might make it here tomorrow.

My pineapple wafer recipe has changed quite a bit with time. The pineapple has mellowed out a lot. I kind of liked it better fresh. I might go back and add 1% to the existing mix.

• Like Like x 5