The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    It’s not frozen. I shut it off while cleaning the outside unit, came in and pulled the humidifier off the furnace so I could see the evaporator coil inside. I just don’t see any way to get to the bottom side of the coil to clean it. It’s surrounded by ductwork.

• Like Like x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today. I plan to
    That's not right. Why was she denied?

• Like Like x 5
  3. *RJ*

*RJ* Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Call your A/C company for a clean and check. I pay $139 for two cleanings, spring and fall (~$70 each). They call me when it’s time so I don’t even have to think about it. Mine is running great now after he came out the other day. Money well spent, and it keeps my 12 year warranty on them and not me if something goes wrong.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Territoo

Territoo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I just got back from visiting my daughter whose a junior in college. The transmission in the old truck she had been given went out and it was going to cost more to repair it than the truck was worth. I went to help pick out a good used car. I'm proud of her. She works hard to maintain her grades, has a job, and doesn't party. She's a forensic science major and should have no trouble finding a job after graduation. <parent brag mode end>

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
  5. *RJ*

*RJ* Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Congrats! It's a great feeling. Just made me think...my son will be a Junior this fall. :shock: Seems like he just graduated high school. Time flies! I'm worried about the economy and hiring when he graduates now more than ever with Covid and the aftermath. I hope he can find a job he loves in his field close to home when he graduates. He's studying Mechanical Engineering. He's a great kid...a much better kid than I was. :laugh:

• Like Like x 12
  6. Territoo

Territoo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    My brother is a mechanical engineer for Abbott Labs and he was considered an essential worker during the lockdown. So there are places that are hiring despite Covid19.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. hittman

Supporting member
    She had just moved in January and from what I understand she wasn't at her current jobs long enough. She also didn't get any stimulus money since she was claimed as our dependent last year since she was still in school and lived at home after graduating.

I clean the outside unit myself every year and change my filter inside monthly like clockwork. I can do a lot myself and replaced the capacitor and motor on the outside unit a couple years ago. I did some searching online and see that the bottom side of the indoor condenser coils can get dirty and block airflow but I don't see any way to get to the bottom side. I took off our humidifier that I installed several years ago and can see the top side of the evaporator and fins but can't figure out how to get underneath to clean them. I just told the wife to call someone.

• Like Like x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  8. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It’s still nice that you can do most of it.

• Like Like x 6
  9. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Plans, hmmm, plans....

Include but not limited to
    coffee
    vape
    coffee
    vape
    mowing the acreage (depending on weather)
    while vaping

subject to change :)

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Like Like x 2
  10. JustWondering1

JustWondering1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2015
    Cantrips by Shyndo

Cream (Flavorah) 1%
    Dragonfruit (TPA) 1%
    Honeysuckle (TPA) 3%
    Pear (FA) 3.25%
    Pear (TPA) .60%

It's really good, but for me, I will increase the percentage of pear the next time I make it.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Blitzdonlife

Blitzdonlife Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I made this (subbing FLV Cream for FA Fresh Cream), thought it was a different recipe. It's pretty tasty.

• Like Like x 7
  12. DLKnives

DLKnives Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    GOOD Afternoon Random Mixers!

Supposed to be 105 today and hotter tomorrow.

Skeebo is a bad influence, I can't quit playing Skyrim! :lol:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  13. ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice PlusOnceMore ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Good afternoon Folks.

Busy day. Did a little house cleaning. Ran a couple errands. Dog and I went to one of our favorite places and just hung around. Had great fun.
    IMG_0117.JPG IMG_0111.JPG
    Now it's chillin' time.

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Blitzdonlife

Blitzdonlife Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Keep playing Skyrim, great game. Look into Enderal DLC on Steam, I think you'd like it. Best DLC ever.

• Like Like x 5
  15. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    I woke up at noon. It wasn't my plan but I am so sleep deprived I almost don't mind. I uh, have a few things to do, and well, I will do them right now I am wakening up. Sigh. Gotta contact a few folks and fill out some forms and well, now steroids are over and etc. Fevers are not COPLETELY gone but I have not hit 100 in some time. I hope the noes spray and continued like, lack of coughing continue (I still am a bit but not like I was.)

I think I am just improving slowly. I have more energy and no longer am QUITE like a dead dog dragging me around.

Tomorrow I will start sleep rehabilitation. But I'm okay with catch up BELIEVE ME. Also VERY okay with no more 3 Ambiens to go to sleep. I got the steroid zits now (THEY HURT MAN) so this usually means I am out of the woods.

I sort of had tentative plans that I am tentatively amending. I NEED to like do a few things I do not WANT to but I WILL.

Anna

• Like Like x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  16. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Oh, the COVID test came back negative again. I was not shocked, given the time it was administered. I was gonna get an antibody test done but the only place that does the is Quest Laboratory, I'd have to like, drive and pay for it myself so like, meh. I just had to warranty my phone and it seemed to be a lot of money for a test with such extreme variations in accuracy.

My STD company just called and they are paying me benefits through May 15th. I kinda told then it would not be too much longer (it won't) but with my wakeup time I think the main SSDI number will be shut by then. Even if they don't pay me a penny (they have upper cutoff limits) I really need to get health insurance arranged.

I am gonna call a coworker if I can to see if she will reference me. She's always been really cool they want "all your discipline" which like, makes no sense and well I would like to have someone from my work. Neither of these calls do I want to make but I gotta wake up to make me do it.

Sigh. All things will be well all manner of thigs will be well it's gonna be fine. yup. I think I even may be able to grab her cell number,

Anna

• Like Like x 6
  17. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Oh to add then @hittman 's daughter still has great parents then. My mom has helped all of her kids out from time to time, in various ways, except my sister because like her husband is an only child and his mom is a realter and does stuff like buy him houses. Oh I take that back my mom just gave my sister a loan, and well, she need it. To be honest, had my mom not given me help during certain periods of time,, my life would suck way more than today (I KNOW!!) LOL.

Did the same with my own kid when I could, paid for a lawyer (NO on the public defender) tons of driving, financial assistance when I could. To me, it is what you do when you can.

My dad is the total opposite he is like "Fend for yourselves." Yes there are times you donate blood plasma and it sucks.

That is really miserable Hitt that your sis is missing the COVID delay in freaking Education loans.

Uh, yes you CAN find jobs apparently, during COVID I seem to have done so but like, its not always so easy and I AM RELOCATING. Etc.

Just happy they seem to want me and wish they would slow down.

Anna

• Like Like x 8
  18. hittman

Supporting member
    She did get the delay on the loans while the covid thing is going on. She however had no income for over a month and a half since she got denied unemployment. We paid her rent one month and gave her a little money. My inlaws sent her a little too. She is a hard worker and it killed her to be off all that time with no pay. Luckily she had some money saved. I try to help out my kids when I can. I know she just turned 23 but she's still my daughter and my kids will never go hungry or without a place to live as long as I'm alive.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @stols001 Ok,I already asked this but I don’t think you answered. Have you bought or rented a trailer box yet?

• Like Like x 3
  20. NolaMel

NolaMel ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I can’t wait for pictures!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1