rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    How adorable! I bet Ali is spoiled rotten!! Is Ali the black and brown coloration or the red version?
    He is chocolate/rust and thank you. He is a spoiled old man. I have owned black/tan, red and red stag colors.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    House is coming along and at this rate, it better finish fast.

LOL the husband came in and said he was like, confused and worried about his parent. He talked to her at the nursing home and she was like, "it costs this much, but it's totally fine." Today she was like, "It costs this much and we might have to move."

He said, "I don't think they have any money or something? I'm worried she's going senile maybe though? I don't know what to do."

I snorted. I said, "You may not have begun, in the most tangential of fashions mentioned the move etc." He was like, I was yeah, coming near it."

I said, "I know you have to love your mom because she is your mom and all, but I bet you ANYTHIING that spiteful hag went down that road to head you off at the pass. She's FINE she just didn't want to even just say "No."

I was like, "I TOLD you I was gonna handle it by email you need to let me." Because, as one parent to another I am going to let her HAVE it. I am going to like begin with my husband's first memory at age 2 where some idiot died at some disgusting party his stepdad was having and the police had to come and he was threatened to LIE, and his grandparents told him not to... .well it ends with him being CHOKED to unconsciousness. At age 2." I am going to continue and she will NOT like it. I will point out to her my husband's bio dad dying probably WAS caused by her, he refused medical treatment because he knocked her up in HS and he was like "Holy Jesus I have to live with this woman the rest of my life." I will tell her even if she WAS the perfect wife and mother at that time, retiring to a bedroom for 18 months with her two kids and then having food trays shoved under the door was not NORMAL. Becoming a stripper afterward was ALSO NOT NORMAL. Marrying a mark who you thought was loaded was not NORMAL and that guy beat you all to hell and worse your children too and you REFUSED to leave. ABNORMAL.

I am going to point out her complete self-absorption and lack of assistance to the husband--ever. I am going to point out his alcoholism was environmental not genetic because it made the beatings hurt less, so her pride in his sobriety was unwarranted as SHE did the damage and he did the work. I am going to point out the ONLY way she would visit Tucson was if we paid for the ENTIRE thing. I will point out (after a LUNCH I PAID for) she brought two scones home to a family of four.

I am going to state to her that being a TERRIBLE parent and saying "I should have not had kids" is NOT an amends, it is a gosh darned INSULT. I am going to say NORMAL actions when you realize AT LAST how much you suck is helping to make amends. I am going to blame MOST of my husband's bad PTSD behaviors he got from his stepfather.

I am going to point out how hellish the last 18 months have been FOR HIM . I am gong to point out her belief in my deficiency as a wife, but I am ALSO going to point out well despite her thoughts, her husband remains loving, thoughtful, kind and he is TIRED. I am going to BEG her to assist him because he DESERVES it, as a gesture of kindness from a parent who never even made a damn attempt. I am going to point out he loves her regardless and she doesn't deserve a teaspoonful of the love he has for her. I am going to say there is SOMETHING concrete she could do to make HIS future better, because things are what they are, and she needs to get on board the train or it will be leaving the station forever, and I will block her phone number again and again, and I will curse her black soul, not for the past , but for refusal to do something not that hard that can be managed, you can get insurance for if something happens.

I am going to tell her the only reason I have not driven a wedge between them (and this wife ALWAYS wins) is because I love him enough to let him stay in contact because HE chooses to and I let him fly her out without complaint because I was like, "You are right, that Boomer Female Dog would NOT spend a penny to come see you."

I have more. LOL.

It just ...... me off his mom made him WORRY instead of just saying "No." I think II will point that out too and I understand how being exposed to long term DV can make you a manipulative awful person but if you actually LEAVE the person you can get therapy you can get better.

I will also say, "I understand you do not understand or recognize love because you HATE yourself but there is help with that too but she's too cheap to pay a therapy copay probably."

Only it will be more uh, eloquent. Or perhaps not at all. I try to leave the in laws alone they make me stabby.

Ann

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

LOL the husband came in and said he was like, confused and worried about his parent. He talked to her at the nursing home and she was like, "it costs this much, but it's totally fine." Today she was like, "It costs this much and we might have to move."

He said, "I don't think they have any money or something? I'm worried she's going senile maybe though? I don't know what to do."

I snorted. I said, "You may not have begun, in the most tangential of fashions mentioned the move etc." He was like, I was yeah, coming near it."

I said, "I know you have to love your mom because she is your mom and all, but I bet you ANYTHIING that spiteful hag went down that road to head you off at the pass. She's FINE she just didn't want to even just say "No."

I was like, "I TOLD you I was gonna handle it by email you need to let me." Because, as one parent to another I am going to let her HAVE it. I am going to like begin with my husband's first memory at age 2 where some idiot died at some disgusting party his stepdad was having and the police had to come and he was threatened to LIE, and his grandparents told him not to... .well it ends with him being CHOKED to unconsciousness. At age 2." I am going to continue and she will NOT like it. I will point out to her my husband's bio dad dying probably WAS caused by her, he refused medical treatment because he knocked her up in HS and he was like "Holy Jesus I have to live with this woman the rest of my life." I will tell her even if she WAS the perfect wife and mother at that time, retiring to a bedroom for 18 months with her two kids and then having food trays shoved under the door was not NORMAL. Becoming a stripper afterward was ALSO NOT NORMAL. Marrying a mark who you thought was loaded was not NORMAL and that guy beat you all to hell and worse your children too and you REFUSED to leave. ABNORMAL.

I am going to point out her complete self-absorption and lack of assistance to the husband--ever. I am going to point out his alcoholism was environmental not genetic because it made the beatings hurt less, so her pride in his sobriety was unwarranted as SHE did the damage and he did the work. I am going to point out the ONLY way she would visit Tucson was if we paid for the ENTIRE thing. I will point out (after a LUNCH I PAID for) she brought two scones home to a family of four.

I am going to state to her that being a TERRIBLE parent and saying "I should have not had kids" is NOT an amends, it is a gosh darned INSULT. I am going to say NORMAL actions when you realize AT LAST how much you suck is helping to make amends. I am going to blame MOST of my husband's bad PTSD behaviors he got from his stepfather.

I am going to point out how hellish the last 18 months have been FOR HIM . I am gong to point out her belief in my deficiency as a wife, but I am ALSO going to point out well despite her thoughts, her husband remains loving, thoughtful, kind and he is TIRED. I am going to BEG her to assist him because he DESERVES it, as a gesture of kindness from a parent who never even made a damn attempt. I am going to point out he loves her regardless and she doesn't deserve a teaspoonful of the love he has for her. I am going to say there is SOMETHING concrete she could do to make HIS future better, because things are what they are, and she needs to get on board the train or it will be leaving the station forever, and I will block her phone number again and again, and I will curse her black soul, not for the past , but for refusal to do something not that hard that can be managed, you can get insurance for if something happens.

I am going to tell her the only reason I have not driven a wedge between them (and this wife ALWAYS wins) is because I love him enough to let him stay in contact because HE chooses to and I let him fly her out without complaint because I was like, "You are right, that Boomer Female Dog would NOT spend a penny to come see you."

I have more. LOL.

It just ...... me off his mom made him WORRY instead of just saying "No." I think II will point that out too and I understand how being exposed to long term DV can make you a manipulative awful person but if you actually LEAVE the person you can get therapy you can get better.

I will also say, "I understand you do not understand or recognize love because you HATE yourself but there is help with that too but she's too cheap to pay a therapy copay probably."

Only it will be more uh, eloquent. Or perhaps not at all. I try to leave the in laws alone they make me stabby.

Ann
    You certainly have wicked MIL down pat,

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas

I have more. LOL.

Ann
    Great post Anna

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I have been playing around in Zazie's blog all day and finding some recipes.
    This one stumps me. I have all the flavors BUT is @Necrospecter saying to add French Toast and Dulce to this or perhaps that French Toast and Dulce alone make a good recipe. Any advice? Has anyone made it
    When I read that, I thought the French Toast/Dulce de Leche combo was just a little two-flavor recipe he tossed in as a bonus.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    LOL nothing sucks worse as a therapist than having crazy in-laws. It's weird his grandmother and like 2 sisters are totally normal, my husband talks more with his aunt than with his mom actually, she took him summers.

They all say the same thing. "Judy? Yeah, we don't know she was always like that, kinda born that way." I think she was always considered the beauty of the family like. If I email her it will probably short, and to the point. Every since the ah "boudoir" counted cross stitch women she "magically finished up just after the wedding" (they are beautiful and she finished them "just in time for the wedding...." She said they would go "Great around the bathtub!" I gave her a good long look and said, 'Yes, we will just have to like hang them backwards."

IDK she's a weirdo alight. It's probably not worth the headache but she IS LIKE that, and this is why I CAN NEVER WORK WITH DV VICTIMS as having been one and left, I really HATE them. I get how it is, all of it, so yes, I have her manipulative number, so I just do my very best to like, uh, ignore her. I am not a fan, let me put it that way. It's mutual.

But I was an ugly duckling which is kind of character building you have to develop... stuff that is interesting.

I TURN 46 on the 13th! First time I forgot my own birthday. The husband asked how old I was, and I was like "I WILL BE 46!!!!" He was like, "Wow, you could have lied I would have had to calculate it out probably." I just laughed and said, "I feel okay today there is a lot worse you can be then 46." I feel younger than my whole 45th year thanks to dying my hair.

I also had a uh, odd convo with the fingerprints lady. She was like "Hair color?" I was like, "Do you mean right this second or truthful." She was like, "IDK I haven't been asked that before." I was like, "Well you're gonna have to decide, like, as since under here, it's grey." She put grey.

Even did yoga. Sigh.

Anna

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Hey, @Nailz, would you mind posting your recipe for Banana Honeycomb Custard? I screwed up the link in the blog, and now I can't find the recipe anywhere.

Sure thing, here you go :)

MW3m4xT.png

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    @chanelvaps it was that French Toast and Dulce de Leche make a good mix by themselves but if you want to add it to that recipe then add 1.5% French Toast
    Thank you! I am going to do just the FT and the DDL. Appreciate the response~

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning mixers. We got the quote from the HVAC place and it seems awful high. For just the AC which is the outside unit and the evaporator inside with a humidifier, they quoted 6200. I think that's awful high. We looked up other dealers and are going to get more quotes.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning mixers. We got the quote from the HVAC place and it seems awful high. For just the AC which is the outside unit and the evaporator inside with a humidifier, they quoted 6200. I think that's awful high. We looked up other dealers and are going to get more quotes.
    I have no idea what the cost of that stuff should be but I hope you find a cheaper price.

Users who are viewing this thread