Random DIY mixing and More

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Google elr ecig recipes
Found it. I'm also noting that chemovatic flavors are not super concentrates.
opF4puJ.png

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Well I messed up again. I got an email that bcf had the cnv lemon wafer back in stock and waited until today to try to place an order. Nope! Out of stock again. Next time it comes back I’m going to order even if it’s for one flavor.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Well I messed up again. I got an email that bcf had the cnv lemon wafer back in stock and waited until today to try to place an order. Nope! Out of stock again. Next time it comes back I’m going to order even if it’s for one flavor.
    They have 30mL of that flavor. :) You could email them and ask if they would sell 10mL. Drew the owner would do it. (I'm almost sure).

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got my ejuicesteals order. It’s been in the mailbox since yesterday. That DL rice pudding smells great. I opened and smelled a few more and they are just eh. We’ll see. I think I’ve scratched that premade itch now.
    Hope there’s something you like.

• Agree
    Reactions: stols001

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    They have 30mL of that flavor. :) You could email them and ask if they would sell 10mL. Drew the owner would do it. (I'm almost sure).

I checked earlier and the only one available was 4oz. I’ll check again.

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    I think we have similar tastes... love Mango and also like Coconut too. I am so wanting to try (FLV) Mango.
    There is a pre-made juice (Vape Kitchens Thai Mango sticky rice... haven't tried it but it's on sale so going to get some and then try to clone it)
    DiyorDie has a mango sticky rice recipe [by Shyndo], which I'm going to make soon, and which sounds good.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I got my ejuicesteals order. It’s been in the mailbox since yesterday. That DL rice pudding smells great. I opened and smelled a few more and they are just eh. We’ll see. I think I’ve scratched that premade itch now.
    I have that one (DL rice pudding) It's supposed to be strawberry but I didn't get much of that (but I'm "strawberry blind") I really love the rice pudding part... so smooth and mellow... I just added some of my own strawberry flavor to it.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    So I've been watching a video on bananas... many different applications for that (I actually like peanut butter banana)
    I'm very interested in any ideas to use banana (like most fruits, it seems you have to combine at least two to get a decent balance) I also love banana nut bread but have already decided on TFA for that (and so easy... a single flavor that is all you need)

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    So a long time ago I got TFA chai tea (which I like in real life) It was good at first but very quickly burned out on it (I should have added some cream because I do that with real tea... and maybe something sweet) I have not touched it since but ready to try again. I have made homemade chai spice and even tried it with coffee (with sugar/cream) so I have two pre-made cappucinno juices I'm going to try it with (both are sweet and creamy) Will post my results soon. Anyone else have opinions or suggestions for chai tea flavor?

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    So a long time ago I got TFA chai tea (which I like in real life) It was good at first but very quickly burned out on it (I should have added some cream because I do that with real tea... and maybe something sweet) I have not touched it since but ready to try again. I have made homemade chai spice and even tried it with coffee (with sugar/cream) so I have two pre-made cappucinno juices I'm going to try it with (both are sweet and creamy) Will post my results soon. Anyone else have opinions or suggestions for chai tea flavor?
    I wonder what it would be like with a lemonade.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I can only tell you from real world experience that chai and chocolate do not go well IRL. I have that chai flavor but have not attempted it yet but my instinct would be to add cream. After vaping a premade eggnog flavor I made way too much and I burned out quick. I bet some cream would improve it immensely. That and diluting it I seem to have hit the DIY tongue where all the flavors seem crazy strong. Etc.

Anna

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    So I've been watching a video on bananas... many different applications for that (I actually like peanut butter banana)
    I'm very interested in any ideas to use banana (like most fruits, it seems you have to combine at least two to get a decent balance) I also love banana nut bread but have already decided on TFA for that (and so easy... a single flavor that is all you need)

This is one of my favorite recipes for banana. It's called banana leche:

Banana FE 1%
    Banana cream TFA 4%
    Bavarian Cream TFA 1.5%
    Cheesecake Graham Crust TFA 3%
    Dulce de Leche JF 1%
    Graham Cracker clear TFA 1.5%
    Sugar Cookie Cap v1 2%
    Super Sweet Cap .5%

The base is the magic in this mix. I subtract all the bananas out and put Brazilian Coffee Wf along with coffee milk froth VTA for a delicious milky coffee. I also use it with Caramel Rice Crispy Treat at 5% and Sweet Rice FE .75% for a close to perfect rice crispy treat mix. I think the base itself is very versatile.

Users who are viewing this thread