Random DIY mixing and More

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Anyone else have opinions or suggestions for chai tea flavor?

Not a flavor, another recipe that can be tweaked to your liking:

upload_2020-6-20_0-14-57.png

"Strength: 6 mg
PG/VG-ratio: 70/30
Flavor total: 1.41 ml / 1.41g (4.7%)
Notes Careful with the honey!
For more tea-flavor add up to 2% Black Tea (FA).
Shake and vape!"

I'm not a Chai vaper (or drinker), but his recipes are usually good.

ETA: FA Honey is extremely potent and sweet. I first ordered it to sweeten my tea vapes and I found that almost any amount of Honey was too much for me. For a 5 ml sample mix, I just dip a toothpick in Honey and then stick it into my eliquid. That's all it takes. But now I prefer to sweeten my teas with a little fruit (pear or peach, mostly).

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning mixers. I woke way too early for some reason. Definitely going to go back to bed soon. I want to experiment with some lime yogurt mixes today and possibly even get my last two orders put away and mix a few sft of new flavors.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning,hitt :) Sounds like a good plan.

I think I got a little more sleep but am fully awake now. I have been using a little of the 10ml mix of green banana each morning trying to use it use it up. I’m not ready to give up on it yet. I want to think of a recipe to use it in where the banana isn’t the forward flavor.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Yes, mixing. Plenty of NETs. Running out of bakery/ sweets. Like none left :eek:

It’s good to hear from you. Have you just been busy working? Any new bakery recipes you’re planning on mixing?

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    It’s good to hear from you. Have you just been busy working? Any new bakery recipes you’re planning on mixing?

Working all day five days a week. Come home and crawl into bed. Usually sleep all day Saturday.
    Thinking of experimenting with Banana Cream Pie. Banana Cream, Ripe Banana, either Bavarian Creme or French Vanilla, and a touch of Graham Cracker Crust. Still in the thinking about it stage....

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I think I got a little more sleep but am fully awake now. I have been using a little of the 10ml mix of green banana each morning trying to use it use it up. I’m not ready to give up on it yet. I want to think of a recipe to use it in where the banana isn’t the forward flavor.
    No more banana for me. The thought alone makes me cringe....LOL

• Agree
    Reactions: Katya

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Good morning mixologists! I woke early like at 6:12 before my alarm at 7. If it's the summer solstice maybe it's fine. Or maybe I am getting manic. Probably not. I mean, I am reducing all my sleep meds.

Mania....the creepy creep thing that hits you OH so slowly..... I monitor my sleep like I was a police dog hound sniffing out sleep. LOL. Except, also, it really sucks. If it keeps up it will be Call! To doctor! Yoga was all easy yesterday too and etc.

This is all probably normal. Although I ill have to figure out how to get my flavors to where they may be going I am kind of relieved I have some many mixed I really should NOT mix more I will be more than FINE with what I got but well I may have to do another mango dilution.

I am sensitive tot that OOO Green mango I think it's so tart .Which like, maybe I should start over.... or do NOTHING etc.

But otherwise, I am pretty set.

BTW I think what I thought was the new Molinberry one shot may well be OOO Blueberry muffin and Nona's cake. Pretty sure anyway in which case I shockingly like it a lot, after what the Nona's cake SMELLED like, well...,,

I am however, collecting ideas, Zazie's blog is so cool.

I also am going to have to find a better way to label dude. Oh well.
    Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning mixologists! I woke early like at 6:12 before my alarm at 7. If it's the summer solstice maybe it's fine. Or maybe I am getting manic. Probably not. I mean, I am reducing all my sleep meds.

Mania....the creepy creep thing that hits you OH so slowly..... I monitor my sleep like I was a police dog hound sniffing out sleep. LOL. Except, also, it really sucks. If it keeps up it will be Call! To doctor! Yoga was all easy yesterday too and etc.

This is all probably normal. Although I ill have to figure out how to get my flavors to where they may be going I am kind of relieved I have some many mixed I really should NOT mix more I will be more than FINE with what I got but well I may have to do another mango dilution.

I am sensitive tot that OOO Green mango I think it's so tart .Which like, maybe I should start over.... or do NOTHING etc.

But otherwise, I am pretty set.

BTW I think what I thought was the new Molinberry one shot may well be OOO Blueberry muffin and Nona's cake. Pretty sure anyway in which case I shockingly like it a lot, after what the Nona's cake SMELLED like, well...,,

I am however, collecting ideas, Zazie's blog is so cool.

I also am going to have to find a better way to label dude. Oh well.
    Anna

I have a simple Brother labeler that I've had forever but looks like this one. I love mine.
    https://smile.amazon.com/Brother-P-...d=1592661195&sprefix=brother+,aps,481&sr=8-17

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
    6 gallons?? What kind of freak drinks that much milk? I've probably drank one gallon of milk in the last 10+ years. I'm no milk drinker :lol:
    View attachment 891483
    Restaurants & daycares,, possibly nursing homes,, sometimes a substitute for an animal that has lost its mother,, like a shelter with too many young puppies

Forgot,,, rioters used it on statues,, fresh or spoiled,, it is a mess!

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning random folks :)Have you any plans today?

Good morning Fran. tank maintenance-- water changes, cleaning filters, etc.. Today is day 47 for the first laid clutch of the season. I am hoping to see some eggs hatching by the end of next week.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Restaurants & daycares,, possibly nursing homes,, sometimes a substitute for an animal that has lost its mother,, like a shelter with too many young puppies

Forgot,,, rioters used it on statues,, fresh or spoiled,, it is a mess!
    Indeed! I was being sarcastic which isn't always conveyed so clearly in text form, and trying to imagine myself drinking 6 gallons of milk which would be totally absurd for me!

Users who are viewing this thread