Random DIY mixing and More

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
still playing with my coconut mix

i mean it's ok....not what i really want but it's not bad....
great mouth feel and not drying, if i could maybe let it steep but that ain't gonna happen :p
also trying to lower my %, I tried 10% but there was hardly any flavor if at all
12% is ok, light but ok.... I'm used to 15%

so well this is where I'm at right now with it and it's ok, slightly sweet, plenty of plume, great mouth feel
tfa coconut 1%
tfa coconut candy 1%
pur fresh coconut 1%
tfa pie crust 2.5%
fw coconut cream pie 1.3%
lb fresh cream 1.5%
flv catalan cream 1.5%
vt pudding base 2%
inw cactus .2%

the flavor isn't where I want it to be at but really enjoying vaping it, nice thick silky smooth mouth feel
it's still more cream than coconut, which isn't a bad thing, just not what I want
Take that pur up to 3% and drop the flv catalan cream to .5-1% max. Just my opinion

laurie9300

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Sydney Australia
Well that was quite a weekend! Our beloved Australian government decided to sneak a bill through Parliament to totally ban the importation of liquid nicotine from July 1st! With a penalty of $220K!

This lead to a frenzy of messaging all my vaping buddies and a flurry of overseas ordering via courier!

So vaping in Australia is pretty much dead from here on in.......gutted!

I have enough stash for about 6 years, but I'm lucky, I was prepared and I DIY. Many others aren't as lucky, and millions of smokers will have no chance to make the switch...... Tragic!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning :)

Anyone use ultrasonic cleaners for their vape stuff? Or just clean it the old fashioned way?

I just use hot water. I don’t really clean coils.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Well that was quite a weekend! Our beloved Australian government decided to sneak a bill through Parliament to totally ban the importation of liquid nicotine from July 1st! With a penalty of $220K!

This lead to a frenzy of messaging all my vaping buddies and a flurry of overseas ordering via courier!

I have enough stash for about 6 years, but I'm lucky, I was prepared and I DIY. Many others aren't as lucky, and millions of smokers will have no chance to make the switch...... Tragic!

That’s terrible! If I was a vaper there, I’d have several gallons of nic being shipped before the date. I’m afraid that we aren’t going to end up much better. Will you still be able to buy hardware?

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I just use hot water. I don’t really clean coils.
    I just use a mixture of hot water a bit of dish soap and rubbing alcohol to clean my RTAs, syringes, bottles and thoroughly rinse them with hot water. I use toothbrushes, bottle brushes, cotton and q tips. Coils I just dry burn I've never cleaned them with water. If an ultrasonic cleaning machine worked, it would be awesome to set it and forget it for my RTAs. I'm hoping to get another scale soon, so less stuff to clean and rinse when mixing.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth

Tragic indeed :(:(:(
    Maybe there will be some loophole or workaround to circumvent this ridiculous legislature.

laurie9300

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 10, 2014
    Sydney Australia
    That’s terrible! If I was a vaper there, I’d have several gallons of nic being shipped before the date. I’m afraid that we aren’t going to end up much better. Will you still be able to buy hardware?
    So far there no mention of hardware, but we are all worried about the BS "This Product Contains Nicotine" crap that's all over everything.....

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana

Anyone use ultrasonic cleaners for their vape stuff? Or just clean it the old fashioned way?

I use the UC for new tanks to get the oil off. Long time since I've had to do that though.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Maybe, but would you bet $220K on it?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Who knows, it could be 220K for large scale importers and $200 or a stern warning for someone ordering a single bottle from China. Or even just confiscation. Would they really have the resources to test every bottle of PG that comes through? Maybe they are just hoping to scare people into submission with big numbers.

Whatever, I would wait for someone else to be the test case.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

I use mine all the time and love it.

I am sad to hear this and I fear many other countries are right behind.

Users who are viewing this thread