Random DIY mixing and More

Philip Magner

Sep 13, 2017
I'm not Hittman, but I can answer your question. If you have a question about a post find the post and hit the reply button in the lower right corner of the post in question. A new window will pop up and you can put your question there.
@JustWondering1 wanted to create a poll and cant seem to see how?

Reactions: FranC

laurie9300

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Sydney Australia
They aren't messing around. Are they this tough on other types of banned imports?
... As tough as most first world countries. We have a strong border force and customs like the US. Illegal drugs, tobacco, Chinese Nike's etc are seized and destroyed daily.......

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
@JustWondering1 wanted to create a poll and cant seem to see how?

I think you would just open a window and type away. There are windows open at the bottom of each page you can use. Just scroll down the page, find the window, type away and then hit post. That should do it for you.

Reactions: FranC

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Here's my Orange Cream recipe. I'm done fiddling with it. The TFA Orange Cream doesn't have much orange flavor, you could adjust the amount of FA Orange depending on how much orange flavor you want.

TFA Orange Cream 6%
FA Orange 2%
INW Shisha Vanilla 2%
TFA Sweet Cream 2%
INW Lemon Cake 2%

I just got Lemon Cake recently and really like it.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Good morning :)

Anyone use ultrasonic cleaners for their vape stuff? Or just clean it the old fashioned way?

I hardly clean them anymore since I switched to mesh instead of coils

but when I used to clean my coils or rdas/drip tips/ect, I'd soak them in vodka for a day or two then let them dry out for a day or two
hot water works also but I used the vodka to disinfect as well

and lmfao a vodka flavored wick with certain flavored e juice is pretty good ;)

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
Just mixed this up, kiwi cheesecake with a sudden inspiration, or sudden ineptitude (time will tell) to add a bit of lemon meringue tart

Kiwi cheesecake
- cheesecake (Graham crust) tfa - 3%
- kiwi fa - 4%
- meringue fa - 2%
- Graham cracker v2 cap - 2%
- lemon meringue tart vt - 1%

It'll need a bit of steep time methinks

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
Here's my Orange Cream recipe. I'm done fiddling with it. The TFA Orange Cream doesn't have much orange flavor, you could adjust the amount of FA Orange depending on how much orange flavor you want.

TFA Orange Cream 6%
FA Orange 2%
INW Shisha Vanilla 2%
TFA Sweet Cream 2%
INW Lemon Cake 2%

I just got Lemon Cake recently and really like it.
Lemon cake by INW?

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just mixed this up, kiwi cheesecake with a sudden inspiration, or sudden ineptitude (time will tell) to add a bit of lemon meringue tart

Kiwi cheesecake
    - cheesecake (Graham crust) tfa - 3%
    - kiwi fa - 4%
    - meringue fa - 2%
    - Graham cracker v2 cap - 2%
    - lemon meringue tart vt - 1%

It'll need a bit of steep time methinks
    Yep,1 month. You might have something to your liking there :thumbs:

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Good morning :)

Anyone use ultrasonic cleaners for their vape stuff? Or just clean it the old fashioned way?

Define vaping stuff. :)

I rinse my reusable coils under hot running water a few times and then toss them. I like fresh coils.

For RTAs, I sometimes do a light dry/wet burn, a couple of pulses, and then rinse and dry. I change wicks often. Then I recoil.

The rest of my hardware just gets a frequent wipe-down with Isopropyl alcohol pads (electrical connection mostly). Tanks get a bath once in a while (Dawn soak, rinse, air dry).

Haven't used my UC in years.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Well that was quite a weekend! Our beloved Australian government decided to sneak a bill through Parliament to totally ban the importation of liquid nicotine from July 1st! With a penalty of $220K!

This lead to a frenzy of messaging all my vaping buddies and a flurry of overseas ordering via courier!

So vaping in Australia is pretty much dead from here on in.......gutted!

I have enough stash for about 6 years, but I'm lucky, I was prepared and I DIY. Many others aren't as lucky, and millions of smokers will have no chance to make the switch...... Tragic!

So sorry, Laurie...

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Yep,1 month. You might have something to your liking there :thumbs:
    I'll definitely report back on this one. I'm hopeful it's a winner and immediately mix a 120ml of it. I think the bit of the lemon meringue tart might bring it all together.. hopefully :nun:
    It's a shot in the dark, as I've never even vaped kiwi before, let alone mix it

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Define vaping stuff. :)

I rinse my reusable coils under hot running water a few times and then toss them. I like fresh coils.

For RTAs, I sometimes do a light dry/wet burn, a couple of pulses, and then rinse and dry. I change wicks often. Then I recoil.

The rest of my hardware just gets a frequent wipe-down with Isopropyl alcohol pads (electrical connection mostly). Tanks get a bath once in a while (Dawn soak, rinse, air dry).

Haven't used my UC in years.
    RTAs, syringes, plastic and glass bottles. I dry burn my coils and pick off gunk with ceramic tweezers or just throw the coil away and wind a new one (I use simple kanthal wire coils). Rewicking an RTA I typically use just q-tips and bits of cotton to clean it, otherwise it gets a bath of mrs meyer dish soap isopropyl alcohol and hot water. I dont use too much soap or alcohol. My mods I'll spot clean when needed with a q-tip and isopropyl alcohol

Users who are viewing this thread