The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    No, not the bunny guy.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. kas122461

kas122461 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    Thanks I am relieved to hear that, I think I mainly watch that thread for the bunny's. :blush:

KAS

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. englishmick

englishmick Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    When I first made that blueberry the lemon was barely detectable. Someone said FE Lemon didn't fade so I tried that. The lemon taste was strong but I didn't like it. For me lemon is best in the background.

• Like Like x 3
  4. WhiteHighlights

WhiteHighlights Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    @Skeebo Thank you for the pics! I've been thinking of you and your babies. My route to work has 2 places where someone put up Turtle Crossing signs. Another day, while my husband and I were on our walk on a busy road, a pickup truck pulled to the side and a young guy, (under 30 I think), walked across the street and picked up something. As we approached, we realized he'd seen a turtle crossing the road. He took it around the fence and set it down. It was one of those things that gives you faith in other people.

@Zazie If I ever make it up to Bangor to see my sister, maybe summer 2021, I'll see if I can swing by and visit you while I'm in the neighborhood LOL. After a 4+ hr ride there, what's a little more to meet you!

On another walk, I glanced at the driver of a car waiting at a light as we crossed the street. I saw he had a mod in hand and gave him a happy smile and thumbs up. He was confused at first but then realized what I was pointing to and smiled back before he pulled away. It was nice to see a vaper in the wild, that doesn't happen often.

On my to do list - wash bottles. Sigh. I have a big collection waiting for me. I can't procrastinate much longer.

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 2
  5. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Good evening. I got in a workout tonight. I got a small order from bcf but haven’t gone through it yet.

• Like Like x 5
  6. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ya gotta learn to think before you speak. Those be big boo-boos

• Like Like x 3
  7. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Sending you a pm

• Like Like x 2
  8. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member

Please - PSA here...

If you are being harassed via the Conversation System you can report the Conversation just like you would report a post.
    If it's 'just pissy stuff' that's irritating you, put them on ignore - but to no longer receive PMs from them you must leave all conversations you have with them - otherwise the system thinks it's ok.

Forum Rules

23. PM and Blog systems
    a. The Private Message (PM) and Blog systems must not be used for advertising or promotion in any form. Any Member spamming via PMs or Blogs will be banned immediately.
    b. The Private Message and Blog systems must not be used to slander, libel, or otherwise harass members or suppliers. Misuse of these systems in this manner may result in a permanent ban. If you wish to complain about a supplier, use the Reviews of Suppliers - Negative forum.
    c. Blogs must not be used in order to circumvent any ECF rule on posting. Use of the Blog system to circumvent a rule will result in the same enforcement that a forum post or reported PM would receive

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thanks,Classy girl. I’ll pass that on.

• Like Like x 6
  10. newyork13

newyork13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    A few feet away and you would have been a Canadian!
    I've been to Portland a couple of times and loved it.
    You're a "bit" less urban I'm guessing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. newyork13

newyork13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    that's amazing

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  12. vaper1960

vaper1960 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I love those random "vaper bonding" moments. I was outside a store and a young guy did a double-take and said "nice little mod" (it was my first mod... Innokin EZ Watt that I use for carry around) I smiled and said "oh I have better ones at home" ;)
    Another time this guy said "I really need to try that"... implying he wanted to quit smoking. People finally seem to be over the "aren't you afraid that will kill you"... the bad rap from the media (bootleg thc carts) I like how you said it... " a vaper in the wild" like when you see a deer in the woods.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. hittman

Supporting member
    I have one customer where the owner always has a mod on his desk and a couple guys in the shop have them also. I don’t run into a lot of vapers.

• Like Like x 3
  14. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I don’t either.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. hittman

Supporting member
    I wish tomorrow was Friday. I’m tired already and ready for the weekend.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It’s getting there.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. barkfunklerbunk

barkfunklerbunk Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Good morning! Plans you ask @FranC ? Well, you haven't asked yet.. but you will ask us :)
    I plan on doing coiling and wicking up an RTA, maybe do another mix quick, and then head outside to continue with some excavation before heading to work later. The south side of my raised bed garden requires A LOT of leveling/excavation. I wish I had the money to hire or have the machinery to do this, it's back breaking. Just good ol fashioned shovels will do though. I have a 5th bed actually constructed but it will be a while until I can put it in place and fill it.

• Like Like x 7
  18. barkfunklerbunk

Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    For Lemon Meringue Pie Best Yet (nick evans) would I be better off mixing this when I get FE lemon?

Cookie FA 2%
    Flapper Pie WF 3%
    Lemon meringue Tart-VT 6%
    Lemon Sicily FA .8%
    Pudding base VT .5%
    Super sweet CAP .3%

When I made this, lemon was so subtle and never really popped through.. so could I add the FE lemon alongside the lemon Sicily, or just replace it?

I'm going to give this a whirl
    Screenshot_20200625-062327_Chrome.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  19. hittman

Supporting member
    I really like that recipe and use it on and off. I usually just use the FE lemon. I would use more than the .8% if you really want to taste the lemon.

• Like Like x 3
  20. barkfunklerbunk

Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I really wanted to like it, and I could tell it has so much potential, but that lemon was so tantalizingly close but so far away. The Fe lemon might do the trick then.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1