ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That’s too bad.

Honestly, I have to wonder what the availability would be anyway with the pandemic. Some schools are doing most classes online. I’m sure she wouldn’t want to go there with Covid numbers spiking.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Hi ya all. :wub:

Been working on some recipes w/new-ish for me flavors. And my clone project which is coming along.

Got something going with a creamy MB Big Watermelon. I added some FA Watermelon and a tiny bit of INW Raspberry WG. It's coming along very nicely.

Another with TPA Graham Cracker clear, INW Biscuit, vanilla and cream. Figured out adding a little FA Custard Premium brought much more realism to the graham cracker. It's good but still working.

And another with WF Chocolate Chunks, TPA Dairy and some vanillas which is still steeping. Couldn't wait, dripped a little and so far so good. Needs to steep longer.

Was going to try the yogurt recipe Fran shared. Couldn't. My dog was chasing cat through the house and dog upended my bottle. Mess cleaned and mixed a new batch. Dog and cat. :facepalm: But it was funny. :D

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Also lately been dealing with that fella from shiny ya all were on about a few pages back. Frustrating/obnoxious/irritating. Trying to get him to stop sending me PM's. When I saw Classy's post back a few pages I thanked my lucky stars. I should be set now. ;)

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    I looked at that link and the picture shows 12mg. I don't know how they could get away with selling nic liquid on amazon. I've never heard of the brand so it would be a crap shoot if it's any good or not.

I bought my wife some cbd in a glass dropper bottle before to help with her pain but she couldn't stand the smell or taste of it so didn't use it long enough to see if it helped. It was pretty darn expensive.
    About the CBD, it's medicine not dessert. You're not going to like the taste of aspirin, but if it relieves the pain...
    I find CBD works well for me for a good night's sleep, when I'm sleeping with a restless sleeper!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hi ya all. :wub:

Been working on some recipes w/new-ish for me flavors. And my clone project which is coming along.

Got something going with a creamy MB Big Watermelon. I added some FA Watermelon and a tiny bit of INW Raspberry WG. It's coming along very nicely.

Another with TPA Graham Cracker clear, INW Biscuit, vanilla and cream. Figured out adding a little FA Custard Premium brought much more realism to the graham cracker. It's good but still working.

And another with WF Chocolate Chunks, TPA Dairy and some vanillas which is still steeping. Couldn't wait, dripped a little and so far so good. Needs to steep longer.

Was going to try the yogurt recipe Fran shared. Couldn't. My dog was chasing cat through the house and dog upended my bottle. Mess cleaned and mixed a new batch. Dog and cat. :facepalm: But it was funny. :D
    I’ll take your word for funny. Not sure that I’d be amused.

Boudica

ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2013
    Auckland. New Zealand
    Good afternoon everyone! First two babies have left their egg shell.. Yolk sacs are fairly small so they'll probably be in the water very soon!

OMG A'int nature grand! Seriously this has to be of the most adorable, totally fascinating pics I've ever seen!
    105973282_3534886519872605_3612496475536449841_n.jpg

105962967_3534886393205951_6026602686296165111_n.jpg

105919004_3534886459872611_3163069948554882686_n.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Also lately been dealing with that fella from shiny ya all were on about a few pages back. Frustrating/obnoxious/irritating. Trying to get him to stop sending me PM's. When I saw Classy's post back a few pages I thanked my lucky stars. I should be set now. ;)
    Hope you did report it

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I’ll take your word for funny. Not sure that I’d be amused.
    I couldn't help but to laugh. Cat teases dog. Dog retaliates. Chase is on. Cat gets peeved, stops, growls and smacks dog in the nose. Dog whines then gets chased into her kennel by cat. It is funny to watch. Yet they cuddle together. Go figure.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    @JustWondering1, you asked to be updated so here is my current recipe using the MB Melty Caramel. I'm very pleased with how it turned out and impressed with melty caramel. I don't have a name for it. Not so good with naming recipes. I labeled the btl Melty Caramel. I know, not very creative. :D :lol:

MB Melty Caramel 3.5%
    FA Madagascar (vanilla classic) 3.5%
    FA Vienna Cream 1%
    INW Shisha Vanilla 1.75%
    FLV Cream 1%

I steeped it for 2 weeks. I have some additional ideas I'm going to try with it but it is good as is. I would like to find someone to try it and give their brutally honest opinion though. Hint, hint. :lol:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    You should . I’m sure he’sdoing the same to others.
    I'm sure he is too. He did to Chanelvaps and likely to Anna. After I followed Classy's instructions from a few pages back and put him on ignore I no longer see the PM's.

ETA: reported

Last edited:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    @JustWondering1, you asked to be updated so here is my current recipe using the MB Melty Caramel. I'm very pleased with how it turned out and impressed with melty caramel. I don't have a name for it. Not so good with naming recipes. I labeled the btl Melty Caramel. I know, not very creative. :D :lol:

MB Melty Caramel 3.5%
    FA Madagascar (vanilla classic) 3.5%
    FA Vienna Cream 1%
    INW Shisha Vanilla 1.75%
    FLV Cream 1%

I steeped it for 2 weeks. I have some additional ideas I'm going to try with it but it is good as is. I would like to find someone to try it and give their brutally honest opinion though. Hint, hint. :lol:
    I’m going to try this. Maybe melty caramel is the one that won’t taste funny to me. Looks yummy!

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    @Skeebo Thank you for the pics! I've been thinking of you and your babies. My route to work has 2 places where someone put up Turtle Crossing signs. Another day, while my husband and I were on our walk on a busy road, a pickup truck pulled to the side and a young guy, (under 30 I think), walked across the street and picked up something. As we approached, we realized he'd seen a turtle crossing the road. He took it around the fence and set it down. It was one of those things that gives you faith in other people.

If it was in the area under your avatar it could have been the same species I posted in the pictures, Diamondback Terrapins. I am glad to hear of this though because it gives my conservationist buddies and I hope.

virm

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 27, 2019
    I'm sure he is too. He did to Chanelvaps and likely to Anna. After I followed Classy's instructions from a few pages back and put him on ignore I no longer see the PM's.

ETA: reported

this abt the same incident Class said abt a few days ago (feels longer)? with the howmanypages of reports she'd got and the irregular person who been pm-ing?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I have an update on Anna. I think she now realizes it was a trouble maker on the Shiny thread that was just being nasty to her (while professing to be a friend). Hoping she will be back here soon.

Ugh... I wish she would have simply put the person on ignore. I know it definitely doesn't take much for me to use this feature.. One example, if you are using the Tom Cruise avatar you don't exist to me.

Users who are viewing this thread