Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yeah I thought to do that to counter the addition of the raspberry and strawberry, hopefully it all pans out
    IMO you don't need to counter the addition of raspberry and strawberry because they are already sweet. By upping those fruits you are adding more sweetness. IMO of course.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I modified @PapawBrett ’s Bear Claw recipe. I think I’ll go make it. Do not blog as it’s papaw’s original recipe. I’ve been wanting to try the cinnamon danish swirl as I’ve heard good things about it. This sounds delicious. But everything sounds good to me as I just went on a diet. I’ve gained 5 pounds during lockdown. :eek:

Bear Claw

1.00% Biscuit (INAWERA)
    3.00% Cinnamon Danish Swirl v1 (CAP)
    1.00% Dairy Milk (TPA)
    1.00% Honey (TPA)
    2.00% Shisha Vanilla (INAWERA)
    3.00% Vanilla Cupcake (CAP)

I am just going off memory here, (which is not good) but I think you should reduce the TPA Honey to .50% at least. or choose a different Honey. :unsure:

KAS

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I am just going off memory here, (which is not good) but I think you should reduce the TPA Honey to .50% at least. or choose a different Honey. :unsure:

KAS
    Too late and I probably should have reduced it. Although it’s great as is. Something different at least. I dry burned and rewicked to give it a go. I’m one who doesn’t mind honey. But I can’t wait until my son walks in the room...teehee. He doesn’t like when I vape honey as it’s stinky.

My son's best friend got engaged yesterday. My son has never dated. Makes me wonder if he’ll ever leave. :lol: Maybe I should vape honey everyday. :rolleyes:

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana

KAS

I agree about the TFA honey. It's strong, and to me it didn't taste good in larger amounts.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Happy Sunday, mixers.

Yep, Sunday :)

1841798.jpg

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Maybe she just didn’t want stuff I picked?
    My MIL always gives me cash. I stick it in my drawer and save it until there’s something I want, but wouldn’t normally spend that much on for myself. Half the fun is finding that “something” worthy of birthday cash!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My MIL always gives me cash. I stick it in my drawer and save it until there’s something I want, but wouldn’t normally spend that much on for myself. Half the fun is finding that “something” worthy of birthday cash!
    I agree. I don’t get cash as a rule but I do get Amazon gift cards. Love them.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ok, she likes the cash gift. My daughter got her this mini puzzle in a tube as a joke. The pieces are so small she could barely see what was on them even with reading glasses.
    That would go right back in the tube....LOL

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Brunch is over and dishes are done. I’m going to get in a workout. Her and my daughter are going to go shopping with her mom. That’ll be a good opportunity for me to get the rest of my tanks cleaned out.

I got an old bottle of blueberry milkshake out of my cabinet to see if it’s still good and it is so I’ll try to use that up.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Brunch is over and dishes are done. I’m going to get in a workout. Her and my daughter are going to go shopping with her mom. That’ll be a good opportunity for me to get the rest of my tanks cleaned out.

I got an old bottle of blueberry milkshake out of my cabinet to see if it’s still good and it is so I’ll try to use that up.
    I was glad when I got through my old stuff. Most weren't all that old but a couple were well over a year. Still, they were all good. Really don't want that to happen again and that was the idea behind getting 15ml bottles.

Users who are viewing this thread