Random DIY mixing and More

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Morning, randomizers.

Gaaahhh, hearing all those high temps, glad we only have to worry about the moss between our toes! :lol:

1851506.gif

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
How much longer do you expect to be there? At the most.

5 more days. That's it. We might get a storm today anjd it's "only" gonna be a hundred and eight though. LOL.

It will be okay @FranC . My refrigerator is great. Just plugging along 3 more big things wish it did not include the steps....

I can't catch up sorry . But good morning home y'all are well and etc.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'd like to change careers and have a more predictable schedule and income, but the way things are going on with the world.. I'll be staying where I'm at for a while.
    Probably the best idea

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    5 more days. That's it. We might get a storm today anjd it's "only" gonna be a hundred and eight though. LOL.

It will be okay @FranC . My refrigerator is great. Just plugging along 3 more big things wish it did not include the steps....

I can't catch up sorry . But good morning home y'all are well and etc.

Anna
    Best of luck with that :wub:

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    So my son and I went shopping yesterday. I got the perfect gift for Dad. My brother grows hot pepper plants every year and my Dad has been wanting to do it. He mentioned it the day I picked him up from the hospital after his heart attack. So we picked him up 2 hot cayenne and 1 hot banana pepper plants. We gave them to him a day early yesterday when we dropped off their groceries. Mom said he had them planted before we even made it home. NAILED IT! :w00t: He is so difficult to buy for. I'm so glad Lowe's still had some left. It'll give him something to do and watch over and water and tend to. He was so excited.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I think it’s a natural progression that the older we are, the harder it is to buy gifts for people. At some point either we are set in our ways or have what we need or want. I gave up this year and just gave my wife flowers and money. That way if she is out and sees something then she can buy it. I’m notorious for giving electronics as gifts. I got her a MacBook for Xmas and just couldn’t come up with any ideas for her birthday even asking both of the kids.

I did do a little mixing. I made another 50ml of ry4 cream and 40ml of orange tart. I had almost gone through the first 15ml of Orange tart and want to see how it is after at least a week of steeping.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I think it’s a natural progression that the older we are, the harder it is to buy gifts for people. At some point either we are set in our ways or have what we need or want. I gave up this year and just gave my wife flowers and money. That way if she is out and sees something then she can buy it. I’m notorious for giving electronics as gifts. I got her a MacBook for Xmas and just couldn’t come up with any ideas for her birthday even asking both of the kids.

I did do a little mixing. I made another 50ml of ry4 cream and 40ml of orange tart. I had almost gone through the first 15ml of Orange tart and want to see how it is after at least a week of steeping.
    It takes me all year just to think of a very few things to put on my wishlist registry.

Is the Orange Tart really tart?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    It takes me all year just to think of a very few things to put on my wishlist registry.

Is the Orange Tart really tart?

Not really that tart. Snv the orange is a little tart. It has custard and sponge cake in it. I have a feeling that the orange will mellow with time.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Good morning :)

Maybe I haven't steeped it quite long enough(I believe it was a SNV, but I steeped it for I think 4 or 5 days), but I tried this:
    Blueberry milkshake
    Blueberry milkshake VT 7%
    Blueberry extra TFA 2%
    The blueberry flavor is there and quite strong, but not much "milkshake" flavor at all. I wonder if I could add some VBIC, or perhaps something else? I think @hittman made this.

Yuk the stinky stuff. I could not get past the smell. lol There are those who love it. Not me tho. Yea Hitt loves it.

:)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Morning Randoms!

It's so hot here it is unreal, 112 yesterday and 115 in North Las Vegas. I simply do not go out and pray the AC stays on.
    Its only 82(real feel is 93) here but my ac went out last night. When you are so miserably hot and its pouring sweat into your eyes, it may as well be 112. Still trying to get someone to come today but it appears I am not the only one with this problem.......sigh

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Its only 82(real feel is 93) here but my ac went out last night. When you are so miserably hot and its pouring sweat into your eyes, it may as well be 112. Still trying to get someone to come today but it appears I am not the only one with this problem.......sigh

I hope yours doesn’t end up like mine and needs replaced. Have you checked to make sure nothing is frozen up on the unit?

If the capacitor is bad, sometimes you can give the fan outside a spin with a screwdriver to get it to take off and run. Just have to be careful.

Users who are viewing this thread