Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I finally have a name for my new recipe so I will make a label sometime today and mix today or tomorrow. It's kinda a quirk of mine. I won't mix unless I have a name and a label on the bottle. I have a couple remixes to do also plus a bunch of bottles/tanks and stuff to clean.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I had trouble with the forum loading slow earlier.

I might get out one of my new mixes to try today. Has anyone else started trying the new nets from pops? I started using autumn evening a couple days ago. I have a hard time describing it but really like it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

I might get out one of my new mixes to try today. Has anyone else started trying the new nets from pops? I started using autumn evening a couple days ago. I have a hard time describing it but really like it.
    I don't have that one.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

I have a dilemma. My order is supposed to be here Weds which is 9/2. I don't have the time to try 3 different coils plus order more. BTW I will have to have you buy me some cheaper ones cause lightfire is way too much. Suggestions?

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    So you caved and got a 2nd one lol. I am not paying 10 bucks more for the white so if I get one it will be red.

Tell me again why I need this thing? I have 2 Solo's already.
    Yeah I bought white storm before the eightvape sale. Isn’t that how it always happens? I still got a fair price for it under $30. I bought it first for the silver color, secondly for the 21700 battery capability. I go through batteries like water.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    Well, I did it again. I'm on my way to master mixer now. Just put together a new recipe which in my convoluted mind was supposed to be a "clone" of my favorite strawberry milk juice. Only, as providence goes, this one is gonna be even better. It most certainly needs to steep for a few days as I did use a tad bit of the condensed milk and from recent experience, this flavor takes a little time to lay down and mellow out. Of course, I had to sample it. Its gonna be a winner. Cant call it strawberry milk, that's been taken. It's more like a strawberry dream. Hooboy I cant wait till this one is ready but wait I must. Condensed milk is just too weird for a few days and I gotta give it time to stop being a bully and play nice with the other flavors. If anybody's interested just say and I'll share the recipe...

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, I did it again. I'm on my way to master mixer now. Just put together a new recipe which in my convoluted mind was supposed to be a "clone" of my favorite strawberry milk juice. Only, as providence goes, this one is gonna be even better. It most certainly needs to steep for a few days as I did use a tad bit of the condensed milk and from recent experience, this flavor takes a little time to lay down and mellow out. Of course, I had to sample it. Its gonna be a winner. Cant call it strawberry milk, that's been taken. It's more like a strawberry dream. Hooboy I cant wait till this one is ready but wait I must. Condensed milk is just too weird for a few days and I gotta give it time to stop being a bully and play nice with the other flavors. If anybody's interested just say and I'll share the recipe...
    By all means, please share your recipe. :)

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    The answer is quite simple if answering on a physical level: Yes! Yes, it makes a sound, that being a disturbance in the fluidic medium, air. When the tree falls it causes a disturbance in the air pressure field in the woods and that pressure field emanates away from the fallen tree.

On a philosophical level though, because the world revolves around me, if I am not there to hear it no one else does either.:)

At a quantum level the tree either falls or it doesn't fall, it doesn't settle into one of those states until an observer walks into the woods and checks it out. Don't take my word for that though, I'm not really a scientist.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    Capella ripe strawberry 3%
    Flavor art strawberry juicy 3%
    Capella Dragonfruit 2%
    Purilum Condensed milk 1%
    Flavor art fresh cream 3%
    Flavor art meringue 3%
    TFA marshmallow 2.5%
    I probably dont mix like other people and some may think my percentages are outrageous. I think they are about right or even on the low side. I used two strawberries and dragonfruit for a total of 8% fruit flavors. The rest are for the milky mouthfeel and again the condensed milk I learned already to go easy with. I also added TFA sweetener to suit me so you can add it if you like to your specs or omit it completely. Sweetener is totally optional. I first tasted a drop on my finger, as I always do, to get an idea what its gonna be like. And I was impressed. Then I vaped a good wickful off a dripper. As I expected, the condensed milk is right there being loud and unruly but I know in a few days of steeping this will mellow out. I might even let it sit with the cap off and breathe for a bit. But otherwise, I like this batch. I'm happy with it. Between the Jr mint and this, I have enough juice to last me a couple months. Plus, I'm still vaping the last bottle of Smashmouth I bought a while back. I'll use it up while I'm waiting for the new stuff to continue steeping.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Capella Dragonfruit 2%
    Flavor art meringue 3%
    TFA marshmallow 2.5%
    I probably dont mix like other people and some may think my percentages are outrageous. I think they are about right or even on the low side. I used two strawberries and dragonfruit for a total of 8% fruit flavors. The rest are for the milky mouthfeel and again the condensed milk I learned already to go easy with. I also added TFA sweetener to suit me so you can add it if you like to your specs or omit it completely. Sweetener is totally optional. I first tasted a drop on my finger, as I always do, to get an idea what its gonna be like. And I was impressed. Then I vaped a good wickful off a dripper. As I expected, the condensed milk is right there being loud and unruly but I know in a few days of steeping this will mellow out. I might even let it sit with the cap off the breathe for a bit. But otherwise, I like this batch. I'm happy with it. Between the Jr mint and this, I have enough juice to last me a couple months. Plus, I'm still vaping the last bottle of Smashmouth I bought a while back. I'll use it up while I'm waiting for the new stuff to continue steeping.
    I admit I never take Fresh Cream over one percent but that's me. We all have different tastes. Thanks for posting your recipe :)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    At a quantum level the tree either falls or it doesn't fall, it doesn't settle into one of those states until an observer walks into the woods and checks it out. Don't take my word for that though, I'm not really a scientist.

schrodingers-kitteh

Happy Sunday :)

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Capella Dragonfruit 2%
    Flavor art meringue 3%
    TFA marshmallow 2.5%
    I probably dont mix like other people and some may think my percentages are outrageous. I think they are about right or even on the low side. I used two strawberries and dragonfruit for a total of 8% fruit flavors. The rest are for the milky mouthfeel and again the condensed milk I learned already to go easy with. I also added TFA sweetener to suit me so you can add it if you like to your specs or omit it completely. Sweetener is totally optional. I first tasted a drop on my finger, as I always do, to get an idea what its gonna be like. And I was impressed. Then I vaped a good wickful off a dripper. As I expected, the condensed milk is right there being loud and unruly but I know in a few days of steeping this will mellow out. I might even let it sit with the cap off and breathe for a bit. But otherwise, I like this batch. I'm happy with it. Between the Jr mint and this, I have enough juice to last me a couple months. Plus, I'm still vaping the last bottle of Smashmouth I bought a while back. I'll use it up while I'm waiting for the new stuff to continue steeping.
    That looks like an interesting mix. Keep us update on how it turns out after steeping. Hope you found yourself a winner.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Good morning everyone, I have an actual DIY related question. Don't worry, after this we can all get back to freaking out about September 9th.

My question is this: What other fruit flavor would you recommend with CAP Sweet Guava? I have a recipe which has become sort of my main go-to mix. It is just a simple Sweet Guava with about 1% of Cactus added in. I am going to mix up another 30ml today, and I thought to myself "why not add a splash of something new to it?" I was thinking a dash of Ripe Straw or a sprinkle of Sweet Strawberry, but I would love to hear suggestions from all of you wise and experienced mixologists.

Thank you in advance for all of the awesome recommendations you will be providing me.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I liked the fresh cream where I have it but for sure go easy on the condensed milk. Might even tweak that to .5% and still be good.
    I'm not updated on the Condensed Milk at all. I do have it but I've never used it.....yet.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning everyone, I have an actual DIY related question. Don't worry, after this we can all get back to freaking out about September 9th.

My question is this: What other fruit flavor would you recommend with CAP Sweet Guava? I have a recipe which has become sort of my main go-to mix. It is just a simple Sweet Guava with about 1% of Cactus added in. I am going to mix up another 30ml today, and I thought to myself "why not add a splash of something new to it?" I was thinking a dash of Ripe Straw or a sprinkle of Sweet Strawberry, but I would love to hear suggestions from all of you wise and experienced mixologists.

Thank you in advance for all of the awesome recommendations you will be providing me.
    TFA Acai
    FA Bilberry
    any Black Currant
    FLV Pink Guava

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017

Good question. I've never used guava. Yet. But I've tasted naked POG which is pineapple orange and guava. I personally didn't care for that but all the naked 100 juices taste weird to me. Maybe you could get by with pineapple juicy or golden pineapple or a combination of both to round out the pineapple. Not sure how strawberry would taste with that but, hey, you wont know till you try. Put a drop of each on your finger and taste them together. Itll give you an idea of what to expect sort of. At least you'll know if they're compatible.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA

TFA Acai
    FA Bilberry
    any Black Currant
    FLV Pink Guava

Dragonfruit
    Honeydew

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS