Random DIY mixing and More

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I'm certifiably crazy now. My Fuji apple and forest fruit came in today. I absolutely dont need another bottle of juice right now. But, I had to. I just did. Fuji apple at 3%, forest fruit at 2% and yes sweetener at 1%. Shake and vape. The apple is just the thing, something different I've been thinking about but didnt know what it was. The berries are there too. This one is insanely tasty. I didnt even wait for the bubbles to settle. I know, right? Crazy.
I'm not big on apple flavors (except apple pie) but love berries so might take a chance and try this (would have never thought of that but I'm the guy that says "there are no rules" so why not)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Vaporrange.com has a 15% off $40 or more. The code is on their site. Thank goodness I didn’t spend $40 there today. I already got 10% off. :pervy:

Vapewild.com has a sale on their clearance items. :( Sad to see them close. And I wish I knew about them sooner...great customer service and very nice people.

Vaporider.com has a sale going on.

I’m waiting on you Ecigmafia...if you have a sale after I spent all that money. :mad: :lol::lol::lol: At the same time if I had waited the randomizers would have bought them out of all things Sceptre. :laugh: And again I got 10% off already thanks to @Uncle .

:vapor:
TY very much, I most certainly did NOT buy all the sceptre goodies... just a bunch of it. :lol:

EJuice and liquid.coms both have 30% off (LABORYAY30). Warning....Fill a cart at both and see which one is cheaper. There was a $25 difference between the two for me for the exact same items. I got one “last” solo (kit with the Cerberus. ;)) and an eliquid I used to love for @$40.

Boudica

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Auckland. New Zealand
Happy birth-a-versary, @hittman !

tenor.gif

LOL...Classic, love it:D

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I was aiming more for a fluffy biscuit but .... eh.... it's not a cookie biscuit flavor but it's not quite like a buttermilk biscuit either...
more like if you took some biscuit dough and slathered it with honey, then baked it and topped it with strawberry jam

it was pretty tasty, albeit a bit too sweet for my taste, but meh now I can't taste the strawberry anymore....
it's still good though...I may try this with a different fruit, cuz it's just me, I can't taste strawberry after a few puffs, even though I love strawberry vapes....

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    oh my...i think I got a winner here....

Strawberry Biscuits

inw biscuit 5%
    tfa butter .2%
    tfa sweet cream 3.3%
    pur strawberry swirl 3.3%
    rf baked bread .1%
    flavorah starch base .1%
    That’s a lot of biscuit.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    I'm not big on apple flavors (except apple pie) but love berries so might take a chance and try this (would have never thought of that but I'm the guy that says "there are no rules" so why not)
    These two flavors work together. Even with the sweetener, it still has a bit of tartness that makes it interesting. You could try the forest fruit at 3% and apple at 2% maybe. I thought of the different fruit juice drinks available and when you look at the ingredients, most have apple juice as a base with other fruits added. I found some apple and berry mixes on a recipe website and saw what other people were mixing, percentage wise, and figured I'd start there with this mix. Cant claim I had the idea on my own, but when I was thumbing through the river supply website and saw the Fuji apple and forest fruit flavors, a light went on in my head anyway. And it certainly is a right tasty combo.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    oh my...i think I got a winner here....

Strawberry Biscuits

inw biscuit 5%
    tfa butter .2%
    tfa sweet cream 3.3%
    pur strawberry swirl 3.3%
    rf baked bread .1%
    flavorah starch base .1%

You have some really different flavors. I would never have thought to buy a flavor called starch base. How important is it in the recipe? I might mix it but doubt I’d even have a sub for that.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I did have plans to go visit friends today but the way I feel this morning I'm having second thoughts. Arthritis sucks.

Yes it does. I have it but not really bad in my left leg ever since I broke my foot. My mom had it really bad.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yes it does. I have it but not really bad in my left leg ever since I broke my foot. My mom had it really bad.
    I have it in my right hand but thankfully it doesn’t bother me often.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning random folks ;)Have you any plans today?

I got a small refund check from my auto insurance yesterday so should probably run that to the bank. I’ve got four or five packages sitting in my cabinet that I need to figure out where to store the stuff. I need a new container or something for pods and coils.

Users who are viewing this thread