Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    don't know what got into me today but ok then.....then again I may or may not have taken my thyroid medicine twice or not at all...I remember thinking about taking it, but don't remember if I did or not....then an hour later did the same thing...then another hour later was like, dang it man did I actually take my meds, ya know what I'm not gonna cuz I'm not sure now....

so yeah....took a much needed exfoliating shower and washed my hair (ug I kept putting that off)
    did some laundry
    did some dishes
    cleaned out/washed the fridge drawers/shelves
    thinking to take the trash out and get the mail but that involves putting a bra on :lol:
    procrastinating on what else I should really be doing
    for a change I actually have the energy (somewhat) to do things....now to just not be lazy and actually do them
    Do the trash and mail and then be lazy:)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Yep, very long-lasting.:thumbs:
    I’ve been pleasantly surprised. I was afraid they’d only last a few days because I really like them, and time to get some is SHORT. Probably helps that we don’t mix with sweetener. I bet they don’t last nearly as long with a commercial juice. Tiny little holes on those coils.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ve been pleasantly surprised. I was afraid they’d only last a few days because I really like them, and time to get some is SHORT. Probably helps that we don’t mix with sweetener. I bet they don’t last nearly as long with a commercial juice. Tiny little holes on those coils.
    Oh yes. Those of us that mix with no sweetener are getting the very most out of our coils :thumb:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I’ve only got two packages coming!! A gallon of nic from Heartland and mods and attys from Element. I wanted to do an order from FT but I am afraid it will take so long to get here and it might be seized by customs.
    I ordered a couple of things from Fasttech today. My 3 last orders took a couple of weeks to get to me, so not bad.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I am waiting on 8 orders. :oops: How did this happen? And make that 64 mods...I forgot about one of my recent purchases. I'm headed back in to finish my inventory. I want it finished TODAY. I am actually feeling ashamed of all this stuff. And I stocked all this in one year!

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    So I’ve been reading some things and I found a post by HIC in which she described herself as an “Irish lass”. A lass is a girl. :laugh:

Are you sure s/he wasn't referring to his/her famous recipe for Irish Lass? It's one of his/her most famous recipes and s/he talked about it many times. ;)

HIC"s IRISH LASS

HIC's Irish Lass recipe: rich, creamy, sweet vanilla with Irish whiskey and coffee

1% FlavourArt Vienna Cream
    1% FlavourArt Vanilla Classic
    1% FlavourArt Irish Cream

Hello, Random Mixers! :wub:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Are you sure s/he wasn't referring to his/her famous recipe for Irish Lass? It's one of his/her most famous recipes and s/he talked about it many times. ;)

HIC"s IRISH LASS

HIC's Irish Lass recipe: rich, creamy, sweet vanilla with Irish whiskey and coffee

1% FlavourArt Vienna Cream
    1% FlavourArt Vanilla Classic
    1% FlavourArt Irish Cream

Hello, Random Mixers! :wub:
    Hey,Pretty Bird :) HIC never did write any recipes not dripping with sweetness.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    That is so nice. One day I’m gonna have a garden...if I can keep the squirrels and other wildlife out of it.
    I guess it all depends. Squirrels and birds haven't bothered us using Bird netting on the fruit trees, and they leave the veggies alone. The only thing bugging us is bugs.
    In MN out in the country, however, we needed a 6+ ft tall electric fence to keep out the demons.. errm deer. I also had a slingshot and crossbow handy for red squirrels that were marauders of anything and everything. Very destructive little demons.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal

:lol:

Maybe a few. White tic-tac.

Very true.

Frannie, I'm in big trouble. I waited too long to place my Kanger Wholesale order--I got distracted--for the Sceptre and coils, and when I finally went back to place that order, they were out of all coils I had in my cart--both for the Sceptre and for Zlide. :facepalm: Yikes.

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    The Sceptre coil is lasting as long as the Z coils to my surprise. I am still on the first one and I use it daily.

YEP - Very happy with the Sceptre 1.2 oHm coil, almost a month now and there is no change in flavor at all . . . :thumbs:

Thankfully, I have a couple of more boxes coming tomorrow from @hittman . . . Gonna wait to get anymore until Innokin comes out with the news "tighter draw" for MTL Sceptre coils . . . ;)

My mod stash covers several years.

Make that 2 of "Us" - if not a couple of decades . . . :thumbs:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Frannie, I'm in big trouble. I waited too long to place my Kanger Wholesale order--I got distracted--for the Sceptre and coils, and when I finally went back to place that order, they were out of all coils I had in my cart--both for the Sceptre and for Zlide. :facepalm: Yikes.

* Cough * Cough * . . . E-cig Mafia . . . * Cough * Cough *

That's for any of the Sceptre items "You" might want or NEED . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

(So wish I was getting paid for sending so many people to them . . . :blink: )

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    :lol:

Maybe a few. White ticto

Very true.

Try Sourcemore

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    YEP - Very happy with the Sceptre 1.2 oHm coil, almost a month now and there is no change in flavor at all . . . :thumbs:

Thankfully, I have a couple of more boxes coming tomorrow from @hittman . . . Gonna wait to get anymore until Innokin comes out with the news "tighter draw" for MTL Sceptre coils . . . ;)

Make that 2 of "Us" - if not a couple of decades . . . :thumbs:

Oh, not me. I love an airy draw.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Just 2 new recipes left to try. Next up is Chezzy Black Currant Biscuit. The last recipe is totally out of my ballpark....I think. It is my only try with Condensed Mink.

FA Black Currant is really nice. That's all I know. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread