Random DIY mixing and More

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Guess we might all have to figure out how bitcoin works

:nah: NOPE - :nah: NA DA - :nah: NOT HAPPENING . . . No matter how bad it gets . . . If the vendors do not accept CC/Debit (of course secure) - then no shopping with them be it via the internet or not . . . Know people that have been "Screwed" by using "Bitcoin" that lost thousands of dollars . . . Even if I had that kind of money, still wouldn't do that . . . IMHO - BAD, VERY BAD . . . :-x

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh in my slightly manic continued quest to get a Drag 2 or Drag 2 platinum (even though I ALWAYS waffle and never just buy one it is a total waste of time. Well....

It appears to me as if Buybest.com has removed its vaping site from the USA anyway. I mean it was new and never huge but I am TELLIING you....

Anna

Maybe I will do sourcemore I think it is my best option. LOL

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Dang it I did it HC for the win now I don't have to even THINK about it again LOL should save me soul searching and I get paid this week.

China sites have gotten pretty uppity about shipping costs man. Sourcemore started it and the are all jumping on bandwagon but still my cheapest option.

Anna

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
So I just mixed Creamy Strawberry Malt by HIC. I question if the % is high enough for me but I wanted to stay true to the recipe at first. He just said strawberry so I wasn’t sure which one to use.

It’s taking a hot bath.

I removed the recipe as I don’t think he wanted them published. I don’t want to break any rules.

I found a link that is public.

Passunca's Creamy Strawberry Malt+ | dot1ml

Last edited:

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    So I just mixed this by HIC. I question if the % is high enough for me but I wanted to stay true to the recipe at first. He just said strawberry so I wasn’t sure which one to use.

HIC’s Creamy Strawberry Malt

0.50% Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA)
    0.50% Caramel (Caramello) (FA)
    1.50% Chocolate (FA)
    0.50% Cocoa (Cacao) (FA)
    0.50% Fresh Cream (Cream Fresh) Concentrate (FA)
    1.00% Marshmallow (FA)
    0.50% Meringue (FA)
    2.50% Strawberry (Red Touch) (FA)
    1.00% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 8.5%

It’s taking a hot bath.
    Can't wait to hear what you think. I am finding the FA to be way strong so I am cutting all recipes in half to start with.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    I don't mix his stuff but it's my understanding he's been missing for a long time so why not?
    I tried mixing his/her recipes once upon a time. I no longer have that many FA flavors. I rehomed most of my FA collection. One thing to note: most of HiC's recipes were developed with him/her using a cartomizer. I'm thinking old school type. Vaping techniques/equipment have evolved. I'm not trying to dis but sharing my opinion. I could never get a recipe to taste vapable except a lemon meringue and one coffee recipe.
    P.S. Bull city flavors has some of his recipes on the community recipes tab.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    CLR will move to a take 2. Something seemed off, I rechecked the flavorings, it looks like my FA vanilla bourbon is funky. I'll switch to flavorah vanilla pudding, which should play nice with the other ingredients.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I tried mixing his/her recipes once upon a time. I no longer have that many FA flavors. I rehomed most of my FA collection. One thing to note: most of HiC's recipes were developed with him/her using a cartomizer. I'm thinking old school type. Vaping techniques/equipment have evolved. I'm not trying to dis but sharing my opinion. I could never get a recipe to taste vapable except a lemon meringue and one coffee recipe.
    P.S. Bull city flavors has some of his recipes on the community recipes tab.
    They are just plain too sweet for me. I gave up on them quickly. That was a very long time ago too.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Good morning random folks :)Have you any plans today?
    Just storm prep for the house.... move everything outside inside onto tarps. Yee haw lol. Pain in the patooty, but better than flying planters or patio furniture coming through a window.

Users who are viewing this thread