Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I don't know that 4 more days will change it much. It's a straight up fruit flavor so I don't even know if a 3 week steep will make much difference. Maybe you're a low taster and need it higher.
    I guess I'll see,next try.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I have more testers to try but I'm lazy so probably not getting to it today. My FA Pom tester will be 30 days soon. Got my fingers crossed that it's till tart. I did try 2 steeped flavors today and like them both. Got another 4-5 left to try. By the time I get to that some of the newer stuff will be steeped.
    Which two passed the test?

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    Pecan Coffee Cake. Pretty sure I posted that one way back.
    Nope. ;)

A quick search for "pecan coffee cake" by FranC; came up blank (before today's post) on this thread. You did mention a coffee cake, in response to @ceeceeisme sharing her recipe, in the Wonder Flavours thread. But, even there, you didn't share your adaptation(s).

So, when you have time, would you pretty please share your final recipe? :D

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Nope. ;)

A quick search for "pecan coffee cake" by FranC; came up blank (before today's post) on this thread. You did mention a coffee cake, in response to @ceeceeisme sharing her recipe, in the Wonder Flavours thread. But, even there, you didn't share your adaptation(s).

So, when you have time, would you pretty please share your final recipe? :D
    Here ya go and this is plain yummy.

Pecan Coffee Cake
    Cap Espresso 1%
    FA Fresh Cream 1%
    WF Roasted Pecan 5%
    FA Vanilla Tahiti .8%

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have it, but haven't mixed it yet. I am wondering what? is mixed with the orange? And at what % did you mix?

:)
    I have so far found that I mixed a Blood Orange Cheesecake and a Orange Bourbon Tea.Both are mixed at 3% and both are steeping. I also found my new version of Orange Rum Tobacco,mixed at 5% in that

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Here ya go and this is plain yummy.

Pecan Coffee Cake
    Cap Espresso 1%
    FA Fresh Cream 1%
    WF Roasted Pecan 5%
    FA Vanilla Tahiti .8%
    Fran, forgive me for asking but aren't you missing an ingredient that is in the title? Personally, I don't like that ingredient, and I would never mix anyway because of the coffee........just curious.......

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Fran, forgive me for asking but aren't you missing an ingredient that is in the title? Personally, I don't like that ingredient, and I would never mix anyway because of the coffee........just curious.......

Yup,no cake

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

You could sub an equal amount of a tobacco for the coffee or something similar. The recipe is open to minor changes. It's the WF Roasted Pecan that brings the yummyness.

Users who are viewing this thread