Random DIY mixing and More

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I also have some cheesecake base almost ready to use. So from what bark said, do you plan on steeping the mix with the kiwi in? I'll have to look to see if I have the FA kiwi.

I'm not really sure. I was probably going to add 3 or 4% of the FA Kiwi and then let the 10ml sit for another week or so.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm not really sure. I was probably going to add 3 or 4% of the FA Kiwi and then let the 10ml sit for another week or so.
    A good shake is all you probably need. If I'm in a hurry I'll wait a day or two.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    @Uncle is right I think. Perhaps some edible unusual treat. Culinary is what I meant.
    upload_2020-11-23_10-0-58.png

That' was coordinated underware - NOT An Edible Treat . . . SO - While "YOU" are wishful in your thinking and hoping in desperation with your deviant mind - that would actually be a gift - NOPE -NA DA - NOT HAPPENING . . . It's supposedly a Gift for "Wifey" - NOT "YOU" . . . . Raise your small mind from your loins back up to your brain . . . . AND - Start thinking something more romantic for a "WOMAN" . . . Even as a GAY MAN, I know that . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

.​

Last edited:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    A good shake is all you probably need. If I'm in a hurry I'll wait a day or two.
    You're probably right about it only needing a shake. But I have so many other mixes almost done steeping, so there is no rush with the Kiwi Cheesecake. It can be set aside for a bit.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You're probably right about it only needing a shake. But I have so many other mixes almost done steeping, so there is no rush with the Kiwi Cheesecake. It can be set aside for a bit.
    That is what I consider a big plus. Makes steeping so much easier. :thumbs:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    OK, here it is. @Zazie
    Raspberry Pudding Biscuit
    SSA Shortbread Biscuit 1%
    INW Biscuit 1% FLV Vanilla Pudding 1%
    TFA Acai 1%
    INW Raspberry WG 1%
    FW Raspberry 1%
    PUR Raspberry 2%

To me, this is tasty and not sweet. Slight tartness.

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    OK, here it is. @Zazie
    Raspberry Pudding Biscuit
    SSA Shortbread Biscuit 1%
    INW Biscuit 1% FLV Vanilla Pudding 1%
    TFA Acai 1%
    INW Raspberry 1%
    FW Raspberry 1%
    PUR Raspberry 2%

To me, this is tasty and not sweet. Slight tartness.

Which inw raspberry?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    That' was coordinated underware - NOT An Edible Treat . . . SO - While "YOU" are wishful in your thinking and hoping in desperation with your deviant mind - that would actually be a gift - NOPE -NA DA - NOT HAPPENING . . . It's supposedly a Gift for "Wifey" - NOT "YOU" . . . . Raise your small mind from your loins back up to your brain . . . . AND - Start thinking something more romantic for a "WOMAN" . . . Even as a GAY MAN, I know that . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

I figured you meant chicken and waffles....​

Reactions: Koolkiz

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning all,

Not excited about going to our doctor today, she was just sick and we can't do a video appt. I really don't want to go. Why she would force us to come in when she's been sick is beyond me.
    Can you cancel for now?

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Good morning! I mixed 200mL of a simple Flavorah wild melon. I might add some watermelon to 30mL to see if the melon can be enhanced a touch..but not today. I barely slept and need to get ready for work.
    Wild Melon is on my list of flavors to buy. I think it would be up my alley.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    No we need refills for our prescriptions. I tried with the wife, believe me. I really don't want to go.

What - the Dr just can't call them into the pharmacy .? Or the pharmacy call the Dr to refill them ? . . . :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread