Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Sorry it’s too sweet Fran. I got stuck on pur sweet tobacco and butterscotch ripple for quite some time. I plan on getting the smoked butterscotch when I order.
    But you like that sweet stuff:)

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    @ceeceeisme How are your Stixx doing?

Well I vaped my 10ml tester right down and enjoyed it to the last drop. I have another one mixed up with butterscotch and I think I'll load that into a tank tomorrow or Sunday to give it a whirl.

Ordering a few more Stixx Mixx this weekend: Whiskey Cavendish, Butter Rum Cavendish and Canadian Virginian.

Hangsen's I'm getting are: Flue Cured, DM Tobacco and Deluxe Tobacco.

Also in the cart is: RFSC Aged Bourbon Cream, FLV Red Burley, TFA RY4 Asian, Super Concentrated Whisky

And, just threw the FLV Smoked Butterscotch into the cart too :w00t:

So before I hit the fire button..... what else do I need? :lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well I vaped my 10ml tester right down and enjoyed it to the last drop. I have another one mixed up with butterscotch and I think I'll load that into a tank tomorrow or Sunday to give it a whirl.

Ordering a few more Stixx Mixx this weekend: Whiskey Cavendish, Butter Rum Cavendish and Canadian Virginian.

Also in the cart is: RFSC Aged Bourbon Cream, FLV Red Burley, TFA RY4 Asian, Super Concentrated Whisky

IDK:lol::lol:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans

Just, one of everything else :eek:

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth

Take the asian out, its horrible
    FLV connecticate shade
    Kentucky
    Virginia
    Cured are all good

Last edited:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    Take the asian out, its horrible
    FLV connecticate shade
    Kentucky
    Virginia
    Cured are all good

Ah crap, I've heard the Asian is better than the RY4 Double. I will take it out because I have a couple of RY4's already. I can replace it with FLV Virginia then.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ah crap, I've heard the Asian is better than the RY4 Double. I will take it out because I have a couple of RY4's already. I can replace it with FLV Virginia then.
    I'm not a fan of any Ry4's especially Ry4D.

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    I cant explain the flavor but its not an ry4 anything. Its just not good. You may love it but I just as soon lick paint.

• Informative
    Reactions: FranC

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I got my order from BCF in 2 days after the order. Incredible shipping. I was ordering most of my flavors from Nic River but it’s in Cali and they can’t ship some flavors by plane. That takes about a week to get to me in Boston. I can’t remember where BCF’s is but I know it’s closer than California. Well any state will be closer than California lol! Anyways it doesn’t take as long even if it’s by truck.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I got my order from BCF in 2 days after the order. Incredible shipping. I was ordering most of my flavors from Nic River but it’s in Cali and they can’t ship some flavors by plane. That takes about a week to get to me in Boston. I can’t remember where BCF’s is but I know it’s closer than California. Well any state will be closer than California lol! Anyways it doesn’t take as long even if it’s by truck.
    Here ya go

Bull City Flavors
    4841-B Industry Lane
    Durham, NC 27713Call us: 919-399-2996

:)

ps. I happened to be making my wish list on BCF when I saw your post.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Here ya go

Bull City Flavors
    4841-B Industry Lane
    Durham, NC 27713Call us: 919-399-2996

:)

ps. I happened to be making my wish list on BCF when I saw your post.

Well there ya go just several states south down I95. Looks like they have a new regular customer!

Users who are viewing this thread