Random DIY mixing and More

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Ah - Are you sure, Ya' might not say the same if you ever went through a Hurricane (seasons from the begining of May to the end of November) . . . NOT FUN . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Okay - First, see I told Ya' "We" were similar in more ways then one . . . However, now what is this "Browning Grey" - Are you having your grey hair dyed brown . . . :vapor:

Not having lived down there, I've never been through a hurricane season. But, ya know, I lived in the SF Bay area for several years and went through a couple of earthquakes. Not fun when the mother earth is tearing herself apart beneath your feet. I've lived in New England for several years and went through blizzards.

And, no, I'm encouraging my brown hair to turn gray, so as to be somewhat more consistent.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Actually, IMHO - the whole of New York City started changing - and not for the best - even before 9/11 & Covid . . . Definately different from what I am used to, really miss "My" NYC . . . Just Sayin' . . . :(

Sure, I understand that. But, the difference for me between a year ago and today, is that stores have shut down in greater numbers, people aren't walking the streets in great numbers, those who are out there are largely paranoid so that casual human contact has evaporated.
Plus, the masks. My mother told me to beware of people wearing masks. So...

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    I mixed up 2 mixes the other day and one was 7% Lime which I have had before but this time I found it too strong. I had another mix I made off of ELR that was also too strong so I tried filling the pod with 1/2 of each and it's great! Been doing that ever since.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Surely, we can get him banned from ECF for wanting that? LOL.
    tenor.gif

Reactions: hittman

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I mixed up 2 mixes the other day and one was 7% Lime which I have had before but this time I found it too strong. I had another mix I made off of ELR that was also too strong so I tried filling the pod with 1/2 of each and it's great! Been doing that ever since.

Dude... I was playing Witcher 3 the other night. Jumped on some boat and killed the leader of the Hunt. Watched Ciri run towards a porthole and the next thing I know, it's all over. I was hurt and disappointed.

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    It's been hard to motivate myself, but I decided to finally get mixing. I've been out of coffee vapes for a few weeks so mixed up some I've enjoyed (Coffee and a Smoke, Coffee n' Cream, Choc full of Cavendish; all of these I got off the StixxMixx website; plus some Melons (cantaloupe, pear, strawberry, wild melon mixture), Boston Cream Pie (PapawBrett's recipe) and using my never tried before SSA Juicy Cherries and Shortbread Cookie made a Crumble Cookie (and I can't find whose original Orange Crumble Cookie recipe it was which I adapted.)
    For Christmas dinner, going to make a Porchetta, being a classic Roman pork shoulder. It's best started the day before, making a mix of blendered rosemary, fennel fronds, garlic, fennel seeds, hot pepper flakes, salt and pepper and olive oil, then coating the pork with that overnight, then slow roasting. It's best if the pork has skin (scored so it comes off, after roasting, in little crispy bits).

Whew, I'm done for the rest of the year.

And Merry Christmas to those of you who do it.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I am finding the Candy Cane Cheesecake to be good, that was posted several weeks ago.
    I don't recall that but might try Butter mint with cheesecake (I also have White chocolate peppermint) Never would have thought of that but just out of curiosity... why not?

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I got the Kroma-Z I ordered, finally and am using it. I found the pre-installed coil was too mild so I took the other pod I got and put a .3 coil in it and I like it much better since it's 30 watts vs 18. More hit, that's for sure.
    Thank you (you are the second person to prefer the 0.3 ohm coil) I do love the 0.8 coil also so will be ordering both anyway.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    It's been hard to motivate myself, but I decided to finally get mixing. I've been out of coffee vapes for a few weeks so mixed up some I've enjoyed (Coffee and a Smoke, Coffee n' Cream, Choc full of Cavendish; all of these I got off the StixxMixx website; plus some Melons (cantaloupe, pear, strawberry, wild melon mixture), Boston Cream Pie (PapawBrett's recipe) and using my never tried before SSA Juicy Cherries and Shortbread Cookie made a Crumble Cookie (and I can't find whose original Orange Crumble Cookie recipe it was which I adapted.)
    For Christmas dinner, going to make a Porchetta, being a classic Roman pork shoulder. It's best started the day before, making a mix of blendered rosemary, fennel fronds, garlic, fennel seeds, hot pepper flakes, salt and pepper and olive oil, then coating the pork with that overnight, then slow roasting. It's best if the pork has skin (scored so it comes off, after roasting, in little crispy bits).
    That all sounds so good (vape and dinner) I am still full from dinner and all of the sudden I am hungry again ;)

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    -Pear Fritter-
    2.5% Glazed Doughnut WF
    0.40% Joy FA
    1% Pear INW
    2% Ripe Pear WF
    0.45% Sweet Dough FLV
    2% Zeppola FA
    OK... so I have a pre-made juice (apple fritter) have been trying to nail down the "fritter" part... please tell me more. I assume Zeppola adds the fried aspect, glazed donut and sweet dough fill in the bakery part (and I haven't tried pear... might be a nice change from apple)

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    In this time of holiday cheer, may we all gather near. Forgetting our past transgressions and pursuing future progression.
    You have a way with words... thank you (I needed some positive vibes right now) Transgressions... may they evaporate into nothingness and future progression fills the air like a warm breeze (OK... might be time to sign off but thank you for that)

Users who are viewing this thread