Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
happy-new-year-2021-wishes-card-gif_6c94bc395.gif

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Well... got bad news today (heck of a way to end the year) Mom tested positive for COVID (she is 81) but none of us are sick.
I tested negative.
Sorry to hear! Keep an eye out. Take temp and pulse ox at least every day if you have it.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Never figured you as having a white beard - the glasses - Yes . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Lol... if I shaved it off I'd probably pass as a 30 year old. The wifey loves it and I think it makes me look closer to my 52 years (In a few days) of living.:lol:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Lol... if I shaved it off I'd probably pass as a 30 year old. The wifey loves it and I think it makes me look closer to my 52 years (In a few days) of living.:lol:

She's probably right, however those shorts already say you're in your 50's loud and clear - if not your 70's . . . Just Sayin' . . . :img:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Before I bought Alpine Strawberry I heard it was a super concentrate. I did 3 drops in 30ml for my initial test. FWIW, I think it's a really good strawberry. I've also paired it with FA Red Touch (Strawberry) and FA Juicy Strawberry. That was really good. I'm planning on doing a test using Alpine s-berry paired with MF Strawberry.
Definitely want a report back on that! I didn’t get much anything from Alpine.... like, I thought am I strawberry blind to the only one really strawberry blind people might be able to taste? Lol.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Definitely want a report back on that! I didn’t get much anything from Alpine.... like, I thought am I strawberry blind to the only one really strawberry blind people might be able to taste? Lol.
3 drops of Alpine in 30ml was plenty strong for me. Did you get MF Strawberry? It's the most realistic strawberry I've vaped. Deliciously awesome. I've been using it between 2 - 2.5%. It's a weaker flavor as far as MF's go.

I do have a bottle of Alpine mixed with FA Red Touch (strawberry) and FA Juicy Strawberry AND a bottle with my basic Strawberry Cream (using MF strawberry).
I could put some of each in a 10ml and test that???
It would be like a Mega Super Strawberry! ;)

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
As another year has come and gone, we reflect on our past and plan for our future.

Every New Year gives you the perfect chance to start something new and fresh.

Even though life presented to you various obstacles and hurdles, be proud that you managed to overcome all and cross the bridge to another new year.

No matter what happens, however far we may be, my prayers and wishes for you will never fall short.

Though we grow apart and do not speak, I will always hope the best for you.

I wish you a great and happy new year and many more to come wherever your life may end up taking you.

May this New Year bring you a peace filled life, warmth and togetherness.
~ Shadav

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
As another year has come and gone, we reflect on our past and plan for our future.

Every New Year gives you the perfect chance to start something new and fresh.

Even though life presented to you various obstacles and hurdles, be proud that you managed to overcome all and cross the bridge to another new year.

No matter what happens, however far we may be, my prayers and wishes for you will never fall short.

Though we grow apart and do not speak, I will always hope the best for you.

I wish you a great and happy new year and many more to come wherever your life may end up taking you.

May this New Year bring you a peace filled life, warmth and togetherness.
~ Shadav
Right back at ya, Shadav!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I don’t buy into the whole new year resolution thing. I know for a fact that I’m going to gain at least five pounds between thanksgiving and new year. I don’t need a class or the latest piece of exercise equipment or even a fad diet. It will come back off. New Year’s Eve is one of my least favorite holidays and I’m glad to not be going to my wife’s best friends house this year. I’m never normally up until midnight and it’s a struggle for me to stay up after being up since 5:30. Not to mention there are usually a bunch of people there that I don’t know and it’s a bit awkward.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I don’t buy into the whole new year resolution thing. I know for a fact that I’m going to gain at least five pounds between thanksgiving and new year. I don’t need a class or the latest piece of exercise equipment or even a fad diet. It will come back off. New Year’s Eve is one of my least favorite holidays and I’m glad to not be going to my wife’s best friends house this year. I’m never normally up until midnight and it’s a struggle for me to stay up after being up since 5:30. Not to mention there are usually a bunch of people there that I don’t know and it’s a bit awkward.
    I agree about the resolutions. I've never really done one. If I have a goal I want to achieve, I don't generally wait until Jan 1 to start working on it.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I don't make a big deal over New Year's eve either. No parties or anything like that. I'll stay up and see 2021 in, won't miss 2020 at all. At midnight, I'll drink some nonalcholic bubbly and call my daughter, then go to bed. Tomorrow, I'll go to church, it is a holy day of obligation after all, then go visit my mother.

Users who are viewing this thread