Random DIY mixing and More

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
That looks like a good simple recipe.
Please post the brands you are using. Thanks.
golden pineapple-cap-4%
strawberry ripe-tfa-4%
vbic-cap-2%
vanilla custard-cap 1.5%
Note: When I find a recipe that sounds good, I use what ever brands I have on hand.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
I'm making a frozen pizza and having raspberry zingers tonight. I don't get into the new years eve traditions or resolutions etc. I do plan on resuming my low carb diet/way of eating. I'll probably start it on Jan 2nd since I bought two frozen pizzas. :) Stay safe!
BTW I have 20-25 % of taste/smell back. I'm hoping it will fully return!

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
BTW, I am vaping FLV Wild Melon for the first time today. It is very tasty. I can see why folks seem to really like it.
I really like it as a single flavor. Cannot wait to fully taste it again. The only thing I am tasting in E liquid right now is the nicotine.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
golden pineapple-cap-4%
strawberry ripe-tfa-4%
vbic-cap-2%
vanilla custard-cap 1.5%
Note: When I find a recipe that sounds good, I use what ever brands I have on hand.
That sounds like it might be pretty tasty. I bet the Pineapple and SB go well together.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I really like it as a single flavor. Cannot wait to fully taste it again. The only thing I am tasting in E liquid right now is the nicotine.
I am doing it as a single flavor at around 3%. I remember you saying you liked it quite a bit. I see this being a flavor I will be using pretty often in mixes, or even just by itself again.

Hopefully you get your taste back pretty soon.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Did some mixing... Cheesecake (w/graham) too little, too late (long steep ahead), Cookie (going let it steep and do a 2 flavor test with croissant... been curious about that for awhile), and Quik (a one-shot strawberry milk with extra strawberry... I'm one of those that can barely taste strawberry) I know I keep saying it but I love my scale... can't believe I mixed flavors (even small test batches) by volume for months (don't miss that at all)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
3 drops of Alpine in 30ml was plenty strong for me. Did you get MF Strawberry? It's the most realistic strawberry I've vaped. Deliciously awesome. I've been using it between 2 - 2.5%. It's a weaker flavor as far as MF's go.

I do have a bottle of Alpine mixed with FA Red Touch (strawberry) and FA Juicy Strawberry AND a bottle with my basic Strawberry Cream (using MF strawberry).
I could put some of each in a 10ml and test that???
It would be like a Mega Super Strawberry! ;)
Yes to MF. I’m slowly assembling a collection. Their caramel and butterscotch I can actually taste! Love the orange too. (I ordered a second bottle of it just for baking). Plum is awesome too. I’ll stop lol, tbh, I like all the ones I’ve tried.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Several years ago a baby boy was born to my gd,Heather. He was a cutie named Cameron. The sad part is he lived less than 2 months. We are all going out to eat tonight for his birthday.
I don't regularly do likes and such (and when I do, they are special) Added an extra Love to that post.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ve got the alpine strawberry coming also. It took me a long time also to be willing to pay that much. Hopefully it’s as good as it’s supposed to be.
    I think just a simple 2 flavor mix is in store for the Alpine. I didn’t buy many MF flavors and still have 2-3 not mixed. I had high hopes for the grape and put it in my Grape Love recipe and don’t like it. Was not impressed with the raspberry either. I’m sure they have some great flavors but I’m but impressed yet.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Happy new year folks, I hope we can move on and upward to better and greater things, be healthier, be more kind, love and understand more. We are capable of so many great and beautiful things.
    I’m really hoping for a better 2021 but who knows how long that will take.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Yep, but here it is, too:

Cookie (biscotto) FA - 2%
    Flapper Pie (SC)(WF) - 3%
    Lemon Meringue Tart (VTA) - 6%
    Lemon Scicily FA - .80%
    Pudding Base VTA - .50%
    Super Sweet CAP - .30%

ETA: I personally use TFA Sweetener though, instead of CAP Super Sweet. I don't like the taste of the SS. Also, there's some Ethyl Alcohol in a couple of the flavorings...so once it's made...I give it a really good shake, take the tip & cap off, and let the EA evaporate off before vaping it.
    really? I made this and did not uncap it. Which of the flavors has alcohol? I liked it alright but feel it is missing the crustiness I crave

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Fran, your Honey Graham Peanut Butter Cookie is FIRE! Love it! Broke into it today after a 14 day steep and cannot put it down. :wub:
    That’s wonderful, always nice to hear. :wub: Even though I’m wanting fruit in everything I still love that one too.

Reactions: ShamrockPat

Users who are viewing this thread