Random DIY mixing and More

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Awwh, sorry to hear @Uncle...blardy cars eh!:(

Thanks for the sympathy . . . But it is what it is, when I lived in NYC there was absolutely No NEED for a car, but in so many other places I lived - it's a necessity to have a vehicle . . . Hopefully some day, I can get one right off the factory floor instead of a used one . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Last edited:

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
Soon I will have megadesk
oy9kole69lb21.jpg

It will be an office desk of course, but it will be vape related. It will be really nice to have a work surface of my own for rta cleaning/wicking/coiling, and of course mixing. The dining room tables have been my vape work space.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
We've had one of these under the kitchen sink for many years: Under Counter Water Filters, under sink filter (the 3 stage one near the bottom.) The carbon block filter lasts us a couple years, the others more like twice that. Having a filtered water tap is nice :)

I have almost the same one, however mine is "Homemade" and uses a Refrigerator Water Filter . . . Cost only $70.00 for all the parts . . . Wrote about it in another thread and provide all the instruction too (if anyone wants to look for it) . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today?

Oh Yea - Almost forgot to answer your question . . . Gonna have more coffee, take meds/insulin, get ready for PT and go to Diabetic Dr later today . . . Then somehow complete reorganizing vape gear again, especially to get "Stuff" down to a more reasonable level of what I will use and those items I won't - even put more of them up on the "classies" then what is there now or even PIF some - so they can find a home with someonone else who will appreciate them . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That reminds me that I have some .3 z coils coming from health cabin some day. Still haven't gotten my chefs order from December 9th. I'm thinking it's lost but have to wait before they consider it lost and will replace it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That reminds me that I have some .3 z coils coming from health cabin some day. Still haven't gotten my chefs order from December 9th. I'm thinking it's lost but have to wait before they consider it lost and will replace it.
    The coils are the only thing I ordered. Have no idea if I’ll end up needing them or not but I’ll feel safer having them.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I have some Dead Rabbit clones nd some drip tips I ordered from FT. They just hit LA this morning. They will probably be there for weeks with this covid19 thing being so bad there. In other news, I just walked outside to put the trash bin to the curb. It is sunny and warm here. I'm in a tshirt and jeans and no jacket. High today is supposed to be 61.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have some Dead Rabbit clones nd some drip tips I ordered from FT. They just hit LA this morning. They will probably be there for weeks with this covid19 thing being so bad there. In other news, I just walked outside to put the trash bin to the curb. It is sunny and warm here. I'm in a tshirt and jeans and no jacket. High today is supposed to be 61.
    We’re stuck in the 30’s here. At least there’s a little sun.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

61 sounds wonderful. It was 28 when I left for work this morning. Our neighborhood roads and side streets are still snow packed. We had a plow come by twice when it snowed but didn't put down any salt so it basically just packed it down to a patch of ice. There was heavy fog this morning. By the time I go home from work it should be a sloppy mess since it's supposed to get up to 41 today.

I wish I had taken a picture but when I pulled into the employee parking lot this morning all of the snow from the lot had been pushed down into one corner where I normally park. I'm not sure what possessed them to do that but that big pile isn't going to melt until spring.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Morning all,

Cannot sleep, probably too excited about the espresso machine showing up today. Woohoo! Can-not-wait! You wouldn't know I'm 65 when I act like a 9 yr old on Christmas! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Not here yet! Waiting patiently! Taptaptaptaptaptaptaptap :lol:

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning :)
    My battlestation is getting closer to completion and being fully operational. I have my pieces stained to the colors I want, have waxed my leg frames and now about to wax my planks. Then tonight it's assembly time, at least starting with gluing planks to the frames.
    View attachment 924751
    I also feel like a kid on Christmas.

Looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread