Random DIY mixing and More

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
The coils are the only thing I ordered. Have no idea if I’ll end up needing them or not but I’ll feel safer having them.
I did the same. My box o’ coils came today. I probably have plenty, but the addition of the z coil using kroma z made me feel like a few more wouldn’t hurt.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I got some vape mail today. I received my bcf order and my order from heartland. I got one last liter of nic, a gallon of vg, and bottles to freeze the nic in.
Mine came today from BCF too. I’ll have to investigate the SSA (???) flavors and come up with a couple simple testers

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Someone was asking recipe ideas for Pineapple... some of us mentioned Pina Colada and now I found this...
Pina Colada Cream Pie (all Wonder Flavors):
upload_2021-1-4_23-0-7.png

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning mixers. Day two of work should be a bit more like normal since I think I got most things caught up yesterday. I’m done with reviews until the next thing arrives so need to get around to trying some of the new flavors. I did do a quick mix last night with the alpine strawberry and a bit of Flv cream. Not sure how long to steep it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thought to start with DIY myself.

A little tired of buying ready-mixed juice all the time, and that I have almost not managed to find the optimal juice yet, Black Note Virginia and IVG Gold Edition are probably the only two, Nasty Juice Bronze is also decent.

Virginia and Burley Tobacco are probably the closest to me.

I have read a bit about the Stixx brand but that is about as far as I have come in the DIY worlds.
    It’s a start.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning :)
    Rough night, pup sick, messy, ugh.. but picking out new eyeglasses and sunglasses today. Hope you all have a great day.
    Hope the pup is better today. :) For the glasses :thumbs:

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good morning, ladies and gentlemen!

I bought a couple of atty's this weekend, got them in the mail today. The evening is probably mostly spent inserting a pair of coils, and I will try to see if I notice any difference from KFL'19 to KFL'21.Most likely my sense of taste is so reduced that it will be exactly the same!

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I drank black coffee my entire life until a few years ago. I gave it up and I feel much better and sleep better. I was jittery, had afternoon caffeine crashes, and didn't sleep well on caffeine. First week was hell though with headaches. I felt the best a couple of months after quitting. I went to Starbucks once...and got black coffee. Too expensive and very high in calories for some of those coffee drinks. I sometimes added cream or milk but never sugar. I've never had an espresso or anything like that. I did drink Cuban coffee once when I lived in Miami and it gave me a horribly upset stomach as it was very strong and you only drink like a shot glass full. I had a Keurig for single servings at work and at home and loved it (I used a reusable Kcup with paper filters to not use so much plastic). Now I drink caffeine free herbal hot tea and my cabinet is full to the brim as well as a huge cookie jar full on my counter top. I'm not buying tea for a long time (a recent goal of mine). I can honestly say I have no desire to ever drink coffee again and I don't miss it whatsoever.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Good morning. Only plan here is to survive day 2 back to work. I enjoyed being off way too much. I got very little done that I wanted to but it was nice not being at work.
    I'm looking forward to more off time and I'm considering taking the Friday off before Martin Luther King day which we have as a holiday. Another four day weekend sounds nice. I should go ahead and put in for it!

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Good morning, ladies and gentlemen!

I bought a couple of atty's this weekend, got them in the mail today. The evening is probably mostly spent inserting a pair of coils, and I will try to see if I notice any difference from KFL'19 to KFL'21.Most likely my sense of taste is so reduced that it will be exactly the same!
    Congrats on quitting smokes!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

More rain, maybe a break on Thursday. Or not?

Can't stall any longer, town run on deck. Will be an ordeal, since we chose not to try that over the holidaze. Seems WA is 3rd lowest infection rate, and we aim to keep it that way! (Unless we can get down (up?) to lowest ;) )

I did similar but split a connection under the sink to the filter (and just put a spigot on the filter outlet) That way we could still run regular tap to the sink (like for washing dishes) All I had to do was open the under sink door, put a container and fill it up.

Ours is also tapped off the cold water, to an extra tap, so the original fixtures still work. No need to open the cabinet for a drink ;)

2037468.jpg

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Thank you.

40 years of smoking, it was not easy, but it went very well when I gradually pushed the smoke out during the day and had found a vape I liked.
    Please stick around, and especially this thread. I think you'll find that DIY can be much more rewarding (in several ways) :)

Users who are viewing this thread