Random DIY mixing and More

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I used to really like Starbucks breakfast blend but am not a big fan any longer. I do like the organic coffee I'm getting from Sam's quite a bit. It's just a bit of a pain to grind since the beans are dry or something and the grounds are almost statically charged after the beans are ground.

We order two from Sam's:
images

images

Barrie's House (top pic) we tend to order either Donut shop or Colombian. Peet's Coffee we like all of them but I am especially partial to the Major Dickinson's Blend. Peet's is a tad pricey though..

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    We order two from Sam's:
    images

images

Barrie's House (top pic) we tend to order either go with Donut shop or Colombian. Peet's Coffee we like all of them but I am especially partial to the Major Dickinson's Blend. Peet's is a tad pricey though..

I haven't tried either of those. I'll check the website though.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We order two from Sam's:
    images

images

Barrie's House (top pic) we tend to order either go with Donut shop or Colombian. Peet's Coffee we like all of them but I am especially partial to the Major Dickinson's Blend. Peet's is a tad pricey though..
    I've seen Peets in the stores but never looked at price.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I had never seen the Peets because they don't sell it in the club here. I tend to try stuff that's in stock and then I'll buy it again if I like it.
    I'll have to check the price on the Peets if I remember when we go shopping.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    This Macadamian nut has grown into a PITA. I liked it in my first tester mix but it was too strong at 4%. Now I’m wondering if I was tasting something else but I didn’t save the recipe. I was sure 2% would work but it didn’t. So now I have the mix with 3% and I’m not overly impressed.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Hello in here! Who is the best vendor to order Stainless wire from? I use to order from ecig vendors but it looks like most don't sell it anymore! I'm going to stock up on some more coils before the shipping ban. I think I might have enough stuff but do I really? Yikes! I had to do a drug screen today and a TB blood test (QuantiFERON-TB Gold Plus). I found out if I pass by screenings I have to go for a orientation at 8am on Tues! Yikes! I'm not a early morning person at all.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hello in here! Who is the best vendor to order Stainless wire from? I use to order from ecig vendors but it looks like most don't sell it anymore! I'm going to stock up on some more coils before the shipping ban. I think I might have enough stuff but do I really? Yikes! I had to do a drug screen today and a TB blood test (QuantiFERON-TB Gold Plus). I found out if I pass by screenings I have to go for a orientation at 8am on Tues! Yikes! I'm not a early morning person at all.
    Have you settled on a job yet ?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

I’ve heard good things about temco but don’t know if they sell specialty wire. I know they carry kanthal, ni, and ss round wire. Also wireoptim is a good one.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Have you settled on a job yet ?
    I'm doing the pre employment for a job right now. I will know officially if I got the job by Tuesday. I did get a contract letter on wages etc. It's third shift so I'll probably become a massive coffee drinker.
    I’ve heard good things about temco but don’t know if they sell specialty wire. I know they carry kanthal, ni, and ss round wire. Also wireoptim is a good one.
    Thanks! I'll check out wireoptim soon. I'm going over to vapordna they have a MLK sale going on that I want to check out.

Users who are viewing this thread