Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Isn't a winter nor'easter kind of similar to the lake-effect snow I get off of Lake Michigan but much bigger in scale? After a snowstorm gets out over the lake it's not unusual for us to get several more inches of snowfall at the back end of a snowstorm. Up to 1-2" per hour.
    Nor’easter in these parts means lots of snow.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Fran, I'm sorry I was not clearer but I don't feel great. They did call in 2 prescriptions that we'll get tomorrow since no one feels up to getting them tonight.
    That’s too bad you can’t get them sooner. Glad you got the prescriptions and hopefully you can get them first thing in the morning.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Haha, that's what I would get if I ate at any fast food place. Haven't had any fast food since the late 80's early 90's. If I ate at McD's or any of the others I would be sick for days. :D
    I haven't eaten McDonalds for years. It just goes straight to my hips.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Here’s the recipe that I bought the cranberry jam for. I had everything else.

933f6497ffdfa18eecfe7fd3238b7b0b.jpg

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Nor’easter in these parts means lots of snow.
    I just looked up some nor'easter info. Pretty cool, from afar --- like Wisconsin far. A nor'easter is "a synoptic-scale extratropical cyclone". :confused: Hmmm, Nor'easter sounds better.

Just checked the weather radar for out by you guys. I know @Zazie is like right on the ocean. Are you close to the ocean too?

Along the ocean the waves must get huge.

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    OKAY - I'm very allergic to "Felines" starting to itch and sneeze - Where are all the DOG LOVER Stories . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

LOL.
    I'm not a dog lover (nor hater.) I also don't want my freedom of movement restricted by having pets. My cats have all died off. No more.
    So, I guess I'll have to amuse you with my people lover stories. No, that will get me banned. Oh well...

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I just looked up some nor'easter info. Pretty cool, from afar --- like Wisconsin far. A nor'easter is "a synoptic-scale extratropical cyclone". :confused: Hmmm, Nor'easter sounds better.

Just checked the weather radar for out by you guys. I know @Zazie is like right on the ocean. Are you close to the ocean too?

Along the ocean the waves must get huge.
    Southwest corner of the state.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    I cannot drive so hopefully the wife can get them early.

Can't they deliver ? :blink: A lot of drug stores - even major ones like CVS, Wallgreens, etc - are doing it now.

Matter of fact, I don't understand why they let you go without filling your prescription or at least give you a few pills to hold you over until you got the "script" filled . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Oh and BTW: From experience I know a low dose aspirin taken before bed time will help lower blood pressure . . . Hope this information helps . . . :blink:

Last edited:

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    \
    I'll call her tomorrow. Sooner the better.
    ER is sometimes crappy. I went to the ER back in 2016 for complaints of severe pain near my chest. They only ruled out a blood clot and heart attack. I found out later at the primary doctor I had autoimmune liver disease. I ended up being a stage 2 cirrhosis. I was upset with the ER for not even letting me know my liver function tests. Moral of the story: Be very vocal in your health care. I can't believe they discharged you. Please take care

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I’ve settled on a Bumbleberry Wafer. Maybe I can get it mixed tomorrow.
    I really like the WF bumble berry I got recently. Used it, PUR boysenberry preserves and OOO pie crust. Thank you for mentioning it (I forgot I mixed that)

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    I hope so. I hope she knows how badly you need them.

The wife went and got them by 9pm so I am set for the morning. I went to bed at 9pm but am up again at midnight. Right when I went to bed my BP was 136/77, a huge reduction! I was happy about that but still have to take it here and now. TY all for your concern! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread