Random DIY mixing and More

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Yes, they did just buy the house and she made the comment that it was coming well. She hasen’t had a chance to do much but she’s still hoping to work from home. At this point she still has the lawyer but not sure if she wants to pursue. Will let you all know if I get any more news.
A lawyer to fight the firing?

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Maybe you can catch up on mixing now.

I’m trying. I need to see if I have any lmn# steeping since my bottle is getting low. Still have a bunch of new flavors to try. I just cleaned out 14 10ml bottles earlier so can use those for sft or two flavor mixes.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I actually came up with something I like, it has been a long time sense this has happened. I actually did name this when I wrote it, I have no idea if anyone else has used this name. :|

OMG Custard

5% VT Chocolate Custard
    .25% MF Dark chocolate
    1% FA premium Custard
    2% Cap Cake Batter
    1% FA Marsh Mallow
    .5% TFA Graham Cracker clear
    .5% FA Cookie
    .5% Cap Super Sweet

I tested this at 4 weeks, I was not impressed. I left the tank full sitting on my desk and forgot about it. When I did try it again, I literally said out loud OMG. I have played around with a lot of chocolate's, and never had one that I would mix again. I think it is the best one I ever tasted. Steep for 8 weeks, it might be good at less, but 4 weeks was not enough, it really surprised me. :?:

KAS

It really does not taste that sweet to me, but I like them sweet so leave out the super sweet if you want.

I finally decided to try this again, I added these flavors to the mix tonight.
    .75% WF Chocolate chunks
    .75% VT Chocolate Base And
    .75% VT Chocolate Mousse

It was a bit of a pain because my calculator only goes up to 10 flavors. It is a lot of flavors for one mix, and I could not decide on just one so I put them all in. It might be terrible, or it could be good. :unsure:
    If it is good I will have to make a Chocolate stone to make this easier. :|

KAS

I also just realized that when I originally posted this I screwed up, it also has 1% TFA Vanilla Swirl. :oops:

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Do you think he is a big spoon or little spoon?

Umm... spoilers.

AH - When he looks as good as he does - doesn't really matter does it ? ? ? :blink:

BTW: His 1st vacation to "Risa" - "Captain's Holiday" should tell Ya' . . . :img:

"MY BAD" . . . :facepalm:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m trying. I need to see if I have any lmn# steeping since my bottle is getting low. Still have a bunch of new flavors to try. I just cleaned out 14 10ml bottles earlier so can use those for sft or two flavor mixes.
    I have some coming. I got my shipping from BCF. I use my glass 15ml for most of my mixing. Cheesecake and a handful of others rate a 30ml. I may use plastic if I do any sft.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    I started watching The Expanse last night, I loved Firefly and the Mass Effect series of games so I hear it's a natural that I'd like it and I do. Watched 4 episodes of season 1, very entertaining.

What Network or Streaming Service ? ? ? :blink:

BTW: I agree - "Firefly" was one of the best movies & TV shows . . . :thumbs:

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Lets just say Picard lives on. :) I haven't watched the animations yet. I picked out a new show to watch with significant other called Resident Alien.

Yea - Another one I would like to see, but can't watch right now . . . No access to SyFy . . . :facepalm:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Lets just say Picard lives on. :) I haven't watched the animations yet. I picked out a new show to watch with significant other called Resident Alien.
    I saw the preview for it and thought it looked pretty good. I do like the lead actor in it. I might give the first episode a try.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Yea - Another one I would like to see, but can't watch right now . . . No access to SyFy . . . :facepalm:

You could try using FMmovies if you don't mind being a..
    kisspng-piracy-cartoon-drawing-clip-art-pirate-5abcf7d9bb0276.773375631522333657766.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread